Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An (15629 Views)

Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me / Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by suxes2005(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2011
http:///?p=1793

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Source
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by MissyB3(f): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2011
Interview With MJ's Fiance  - Prince Odianosen Okojie

Given the recent controversies over the marital status of Mercy Johnson's fiance. He, Prince Odianosen Okojie decided to clear the air by telling his own part of what has become a rather messy story.In a recent interview, Prince Odianosen Okojie stated without reserve that his relationship with Lovely Okojie ended in 2007. Below is an excerpt of the interview:

A lady called Lovely Okojie claims to be your legally married wife. She said in an email to us that you're planning to marry another wife without her knowledge and consent. Is that true?

Thanks for asking the true state of this scandal, yes I know the said Lovely, she is not my legally married wife anymore, the pictures and relationship she is talking about was dissolved in 2007.
Yes I am planning to marry another wife and seeing we're not together since 2007, I don't need her consent.

Once and for all, clear the air about your relationship with Lovely Okojie. Are both of you dating, married, or divorced, what's the situation?

My earlier answer to your question says it all; I am no longer with her.

Lovely Okojie said on the phone with one of our reporters that you told her that Mercy Johnson was just a business partner and that you were in Nigeria to do some contracts and suddenly she started reading online that you're going to marry her. Is that true?

We broke up in 2007 when she was having extra marital affairs, after the demise of the relationship, I relocated to Nigeria, and later heard she has moved to Canada, I can't be living with her when she is based in Canada and I have been living in Nigeria all this years.
I met mercy in 2008 and we've been dating since then, Lovely surely knows why she is coming up with such lies to destroy my relationship, because I told her about this wedding myself last year 2010.

She supplied us evidence of your marriage to her and photographs of you playing with your lovely kids – and that touched the hearts of our readers. What do you have to say about that, are the proofs real?

Yes they're real pictures taken long time ago, I love my kids and I always try to be in contact with them.

How long have you known Mercy Johnson (by known we mean dating her)?
Since 2008.

Some of our readers said that it's ok for a prince to marry many wives, but isn't that usually with the consent of the other wife (wives)?

I am not a polygamist, and there's no other wife or wives consents here, I love Mercy and that's all.

Many are asking why Lovely Okojie waited for so long before taking her fight public, and we also got some information that some people may be behind this, could this be true, and if so, who and who do you suspect may be out to ruin your name and marriage and why?

I am shocked to read her claims as well, it is very obvious she wants to ruin my relationship and present happiness; I don't have any proof of people being behind her to tell these lies.

Many people are concerned that after marrying Mercy Johnson, you'll want another wife, tell these readers your mind directly about marrying Mercy Johnson, will you be marrying another one soon after her?

I am not a polygamist, like I said earlier. I love my Mercy and that it.

Tell us a little about yourself.
There is nothing to say about me, I am just me and it's not the right time to be talking about my person, I only responded to these ridiculous claims from my past.

Is there something we didn't cover in the interview?
Just wanted to state clearly here, this lady in question [Lovely] was in Italy and now relocated to Canada, I am not living with her, and all that happened was in Italy years ago before I relocated to Nigeria where I found my happiness in Mercy.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by MissyB3(f): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2011
Loveth Okojie's Rebuttal To Prince's alleged Interview

[img]http://1.bp..com/-KpiQZNp8kHE/TkE_YwWebyI/AAAAAAAAGEY/VUrzkorZiFY/s400/000.jpg[/img]
Lovely - My traditional name is Adaze and my maiden name is Anetor

Dear Linda, I read with sadness the interview Odi granted another online site, (that is if he really said those things) and decided to react. He said in the interview that our marriage was dissolved in 2007 because I was having extra marital affairs. He's a big liar that has lost all my respect. How is this possible when our second child was delivered in September 2008? And how is it possible that our marriage ended in 2007 when we did our traditional in absentia in March 2009? (attached are pictures of our traditional marriage in Benin). Is it possible for a man to catch his wife having extra marital affairs and still pay her bride price? He paid my bride price in 2009 and I only recently found out he was also dating Mercy at the same time.

Odi also said in the interview that he has not been in contact with us since 2007. Did he really say those things? Linda, I sent you pictures of our son's one year birthday in which he was present.

How come he was here in Canada, November 2008 to see the new born baby and left in December. He later visited in May 2009 and we celebrated our daughter's 3rd year Birthday together @ Christ Embassy here in Canada . He came back in August 2009 during Pastor Chris programme and witnessed our son's 1st year birthday. He was last here in December 2010.

I only started noticing a distance from him last year, and when I asked him what the matter was, he didn't say, only for him to try to drag my father to court to sign divorce papers last month.

I heard he also said our marriage was an arranged one. How can, when we had a child before we wed in 2006.
I am not trying to force him to stay with me, all I want from him is to respect me and my children and divorce me properly before marrying another woman.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-IEJEYBbJ7Bk/TkE_bZ0C5OI/AAAAAAAAGEc/ZzigChraBfE/s400/001.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ees6vG4D5sQ/TkE_euR3XvI/AAAAAAAAGEk/CTBxqQE-FtM/s400/02.jpg[/img]
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 12, 2011
I am not a polygamist, like I said earlier. I love my Mercy and that it.

Oh you better young man. You can't just leave Mercy like this.
angry angry angry grin
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by allure1(f): 5:34am On Aug 12, 2011
Hmmm. . . na real wa o!!
who should we believe??
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2011
~allure~:

Hmmm. . . na real wa o!!
who should we believe??

My sister. The thing no be hard matter.
Make he simply produce divorce documents. . . .if he cares to.

I hope this one is not a case of Nigerian man's "Get out of my house = divorce". LMAO!!
Just produce the documents and nobody will care about what caused the divorce.

Ms Okojie #1 just wants to cause wahala sef, she no want the bobo.
Ms Okojie #2 to-be no get shame too, after her useless " I'm not marrying a married man, but a singe father" interview.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Jenifa1: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ms Okojie #1 just wants to cause wahala sef, she no want the bobo.
Ms Okojie #2 to-be no get shame too, after her useless " I'm not marrying a married man, but a singe father" interview.

rotfl grin
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by hollandis(f): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2011
of all the men in the world ,here is what mercy johnson decided to choose the scum
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by r231(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2011
the three of them are not serious

but then you cant blame the guy maybe that mercy chick gave him something to EAT alrdy (Nice vegetable washed with pu66y juice grin grin grin cheesy)
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2011
^^^ ok ewww. That's not the way I want to think about my egusi soup.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Ojumiii(m): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2011
well, i think the man is to be blame
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by r231(m): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ ok ewww. That's not the way I want to think about my egusi soup.

yours is different. . . . . grin grin grin grin grin

a lot of woman do that in naija for real

and i believe its something she can do

especially when the guy is a prince and has money grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by juman(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2011
Well, that her choice. Goodluck to her.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by capsogiga(m): 8:58am On Aug 12, 2011
this Mercy is in a MESSY situation
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by playboy19(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2011
The guy did not in any of his statement mention that they are divorced, please let's take note of this. He only said "no long together" which means only "separated". And he even used the word "broke-up". Is this guy even educated at all? You only break up with girl friends, you don't break up with a wife. You divorce a wife, Morron. So, like the wife said, the coward should just divorce her properly before running after another ugly b[i]i[/i]tch.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by ugosly(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2011
Me thinks dis is 1 of dem akata boys games they play,ds guys (married and unmarried)hav a bet amongst themselvs 2 blow any of d nollywood hot chicks they fancy and eventually dump them aftawards,Monalisa,Jenifa Eliogu,Uche Iwuji, and so many u dont get 2 hear about,the list is jst endless.
In dis Okojie guy's case,i,m thinkin that he either got caught(by his wife) or got hooked (as sombody rightly said wit a POT OF VEGETABLE SOUP) grin
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by foscoarm(m): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2011
haba mrs lovely pls leave d prince alone he has every right to marry as many wives as he chooses, just know dat u're the first MJ is d second period.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2011
It's a pity. Mercy is in a shit, if wot d prince is sayin is truth, den let him bring d divorcement papers. It beats my imaginatn, hw can a married man wit 2kids, nt care abt dem? Y is Mercy blind 2 dis issue?, hw will she feel if such, is done 2 her, y can't find a young vibrant and single guy 2 marry? Is it ok 2 cause trouble in one's home? It's not fair. The truth is d prince has only asserted wit no prove 2 his assertns, Mercy is blind 2 wot is really happenin. To even tink she is a home wrecker n she is happy. Anyways, i wich dem gudluck. It's nt my p.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Arkhin(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2011
This Mercy girl just fall my hand! undecided undecided undecided
Upon all fine,clean, respected eligible bachelors around,she can't make a choice.
Well sha,na luck she get, she's just any other person on the street that can Bleep up.
Silly girl angry angry angry angry
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2011
Linda Ikeji is having the time of her life: being the Judge, Jury, Peacemaker and all that shytt. Her blog has been seeing a lot of traffic since the onset of this case.

See how two matured adult are coming out to wash their filthy pants online over Miss Mercy J. Na wa o. Wetin dey Mercy's kpakus? Shey gold dey there?

And all the ladies who are screaming for the guy's blood in the name of infedelity, where in the bible did it say, "one man to one wife"? Abeg show me o!! I dunno if I have seen that passage o!!

Free the guy let him marry Mercy J. I can assure you that marriage won't last so I dunno why all the screaming. You don't really know a person until you have married them.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by oludashmi(f): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2011
One important thing the interviewer missed is that "if its true they stopped being together since 2007, how come their last child's first birthday was in 2009 as claimed by Lovely".
Also, this guy refused to confess whether is divorced or just separated.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by blank(f): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2011
I am just waiting for them to maary in court and then gbege go gas.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Olaisrich(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2011
One of Mercy movies has plays out in reality!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by pinkrex(m): 10:02am On Aug 12, 2011
can someone with pics of this so called handsome prince post his pics pls
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by akinnux(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2011
I believe this Prince is just a pathological liar. The estranged wife was backing her claims with photographic evidences while he was just beating about the bush.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2011
see what they are doing to my mercy johnson cry cry cry
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by sunneybell(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2011
MJ, i really pity your condition.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by geogeo01: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2011
Lol, U go fear traditional marriage in absentia, lol
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by ogombo: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2011
pDude:

Linda Ikeji is having the time of her life: being the Judge, Jury, Peacemaker and all that shytt. Her blog has been seeing a lot of traffic since the onset of this case.

See how two matured adult are coming out to wash their filthy pants online over Miss Mercy J. Na wa o. Wetin dey Mercy's kpakus? Shey gold dey there?

And all the ladies who are screaming for the guy's blood in the name of infedelity, where in the bible did it say, "one man to one wife"? Abeg show me o!! I dunno if I have seen that passage o!!Free the guy let him marry Mercy J. I can assure you that marriage won't last so I dunno why all the screaming. You don't really know a person until you have married them.

Read The Bible Book of Titus 1:6  and 1 Timothy 3:2-----"Husband of one Wife'" and ask your question in a dignified manner and not in a way to mock God's word the bible.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by IykeD(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2011
ugosly:

Me thinks dis is 1 of dem akata boys games they play,ds guys (married and unmarried)hav a bet amongst themselvs 2 blow any of d nollywood hot chicks they fancy and eventually dump them aftawards,Monalisa,Jenifa Eliogu,Uche Iwuji, and so many u dont get 2 hear about,the list is jst endless.
In dis Okojie guy's case,i,m thinkin that he either got caught(by his wife) or got hooked (as sombody rightly said wit a POT OF VEGETABLE SOUP) grin

You are absolutely right, i concur totally. Just read how he shamelessly says "i love my Mercy" . He must have eaten a whole pot of Egusi soup at once cos it seems he took overdose of the "love me as i wish"  grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by Kx: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2011
It is the in thing now,
all nolly wood actress must marry husbands that resides abroad.
perhaps this's what blinded mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiancee Finally Opens Up,lovely Wants To Ruin My Relationship An by tosinaded(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2011
give us divorce papers mr Prince and end all this bullsshit!
u dnt breakup with a wife. . what planet are u from?

see as em dey lie without shame. . .
ur traditional wedding was after 2007. . . u had a child after 2007. . u attended his 1st year bday after 2007.
yet u stopped seing her in 2007? wtf happened? was he in a comma and just woke up grin

oshi oda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Sexiest Lady On Earth / Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly / Stella Damasus' Beautiful "Tribute" To Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.