Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? (7114 Views)

American Dv Lottery That Comes With Free Ticket / American Dv Lottery That Comes With Free Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Exponental(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2011
A true joke on NL- Chinese pdts dont last.
But b4 d joke--------fake!
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2011
The New Superpower of the World
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Jenifa1: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2011
M M M:

fake angry

anoda aba undecided

nakedall:

fake goods.

Bash92:

Fake drugs

femmy2010:

Imitation.

Myself2:

Knock off(aka counterfiet) headquarters of the world

lynkyinka:

fake,  substandard products

lol
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by dabrake(m): 4:14am On Aug 11, 2011
D mini skirt rave
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by oiki: 4:41am On Aug 11, 2011
puf puf eyes and short people grin
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Diligence: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2011
They used to be on the same level with Nigeria! Now competg wt The US in virtually all ramifications of life,
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by shotuns: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2011
@HAJIFATy, Oh I see, i guess you live in Shanghai, is that the best you can shoot? are you living on the wu mao pay check? Everyone knows the chinese are socially retarded people, self centered, money comes first in every thing, bogus business oriententation, tainted foods, undrinkable tap water, chemically grown fruits, The only thing i can think of is the better living enviroment with all the socially amenities provided to the best, but not even close to the best place to live. even the poor Nigerian can think better than the educated Chinese, civilization is zero,

@ Hajifaty , you can prove me wrong if you can.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by honeric01(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2011
The next super power of the world

A country where a whole city was used as a tourist ground after the devastating earthquake that occurred sometimes back.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by maclatunji: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2011
I think you all need to watch Chinese TV more. I watch the news at 11pm every night (at least for now).
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by honeric01(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2011
maclatunji:

I think you all need to watch Chinese TV more. I watch the news at 11pm every night (at least for now).

You dey mind them?
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by maclatunji: 9:19am On Aug 11, 2011
honeric01:

You dey mind them?

Even the Americans dey hail China. Our people here just dey talk rubbish.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by AjanleKoko: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2011
shotuns:

even the poor Nigerian can think better than the educated Chinese, civilization is zero,

Simply hilarious. Period. undecided
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Gbenge77(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2011
Human rights violation.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Effiko(m): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2011
sum ppl here dey tok lyk sai dem don evn near china border . . . . . .hw can someone sai civilization in china is zero . . . . . . . .ppl dey tok ooo
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Litmus: 3:24am On Aug 12, 2011
The question was, China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? and not, China: your knowledge ?

therefor it makes no sense criticizing people who post what one might consider stereotypes for this is what the question essentially invites from posters.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Effiko(m): 6:18am On Aug 12, 2011
wateva . . . its horrible wat sum ppl tink , specially wen its so false
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by isleman(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2011
A Nigerian woman got married to a Chinese and had a child. few months later, the baby died. people gathered to mourn and the elder brother of the woman said, "i knew it". people where inquisitive and asked him what he knew.

he said again, "i knew it, China product, they don't last". (lol)
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by superior1: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2011
Rice farmers with akete (remember all those American war film wey we dey watch when we dey small), Shaolin temple with baba onirugbon (long bear bear) and kung fu (Bruce lee) apart from all these, if u call china, na fake and cheap materials dey come my mind.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by habayommy: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
chinco and kung fu
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by swiftycool(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2011
squinted eyed little men with small feet who love kicking d shite* out of eachother all day . . . every day grin
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by shotuns: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2011
@Effiko, Have you ever been to the Chinese embassy? not to talk of been to China for once, I guess not, so you have no idea what civilization

really is? , I repeat , In the mainland China "Civilization is zero" . compared to Honkong. You should visit for just a week and come back tell us

your experience,
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Effiko(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2011
shotuns:

@Effiko, Have you ever been to the Chinese embassy? not to talk of been to China for once, I guess not, so you have no idea what civilization

really is? , I repeat , In the mainland China "Civilization is zero" . compared to Honkong. You should visit for just a week and come back tell us

your experience,
pls tel me uv bin 2 china b4 , hav u ? ? ? . . . . . i bet hong kong is de onli chinese place uv heard ov
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by sultan003(m): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2011
SARS,good economy, enuf business opportunities
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by shotuns: 2:03am On Aug 13, 2011
@ Effiko,  haha ,you sound so interesting, I am not here to debate you but the point is the people who 've been In China for quiet a while will agree with me. My 10 years experience will speak, name it, Hongkong ,Macao, Thailand,Philipine, I guess you never near their boarders, Peace on to you.
China is a great country on the outside no doubt about that. business opportunities only if you know how to go about it or else they will reap you off, it is a "me,  me,  me, "  society that hate to lose face anywhere. .you should visit blogs and expat websites both in the mainland ( municipalities and the autonomous regions) to see for yourself. I can give you some if you care to read.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by marcar(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2011
Anything from china na fake product!!! including their chic
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by femmy2010(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2011
marcar:

Anything from china na fake product!!! including their chic

lol
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Effiko(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2011
. . .because uve bin reading on blogs or websites doesnt giv u a 10 yr xperience , dude . . . .i dnt wanna argue wit u buh u dnt seem 2 me lyk 1 dat has been 2 china b4 . . . . . .in china 'civilization is zero' . . . .mtschewwww infact i rest ma case
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Lax75(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2011
Clones
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by shotuns: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2011
Yea, you should. , that sounds better.
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Effiko(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2011
abi
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by swiftycool(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2011
There's this joke dat goes like dis God made every individual from all other countries unique and different
But when it came to China the stuff was like 4uck it! Copy, paste, . . Copy, paste lol
Re: China: First Thing That Comes To Mind? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2011
Very large Population.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It / Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds On Saturday, February 10th, 2024 / My Sister's Christmas Vacation In Ethiopia And South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.