Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,540 members, 7,801,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

How To Quit A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Quit A Relationship (2897 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Quit A Relationship by festire: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2011
Hello house. I have been facing this problem of quiting a relationship with my girl friend. Please house give your views on how i should quit this nick paining relationship without hurting her feelings.
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2011
First of all, WETIN HAPPEN? undecided You could be at FAULT for all i CARE!
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by MMM2(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2011
op

tell her u have it  angry

what

HIV and AIDS undecided
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by festire: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2011
@sexkill i have done no wrong. Just that i am kind of tire in the relationship. I am too busy to listen to her all i want is to quit.
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by Goldieluks: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2011
Just QUIT!
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by omega25red(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2011
best thing is to tell her it's not working out and you want to end it.

might hurt but you both will be better off with the truth
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by kokoye(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2011
sexkillz:

First of all, WETIN HAPPEN? undecided You could be at FAULT for all i CARE!

Why should we care who was at fault?

the guy say e no wan do again.
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by kokoye(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2011
End the relationship and make sure it is recorded. . .so she wont come back later and say you did not get an official divorce certificate grin
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2011
festire:

@sexkill i have done no wrong. Just that i am kind of tire in the relationship. I am too busy to listen to her all i want is to quit.
OK! Na you wear shoe. Na you know where e dey pain you! All i'll say is that you should put yourself in her shoes, and then you'll see clearer how you think she might accept a break up, that stems from you BEING TOO BUSY LISTENING TO HER! All the best on your NEXT! I Hope you find the TIME to listen to the NEXT GIRL! smiley
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2011
kokoye:

Why should we care who was at fault?

the guy say e no wan do again.
I like listening to the full story so that i dont jump into conclusions and give hasty and biased advice! smiley
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by lindabon: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2011
break ups are never good for the soul, and they somtimes dont end on a good note.

for a mutual break up, u need to get together with her and break it down for her. try and be in a place with no sharp objects, heavy metals and no hot liquid. but b on guard, in case the slap comes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

for a harsh break up, (i usually advice or go for this one wen dah persons f*uck -ups full cup), u can just avoid her calls/texts/ping etc, change ur number, and play dead weneva she comes knocking at ur door. even if una jam face to face for road, pretend that u dont know her or that u have never seen her in all ur existence. with time she will get d message. undecided undecided
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by Honeycity(f): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2011
@ poster

you are a very wicked person, you now want to dump your girfriend  after you have finished exhausting her honey pot abi? tell us how many times you have screwed her, how many abortion she had carried out for you and instead of marriage you are now looking for a way to kick her butt for no genuine reason . later it is people like you who will go about spewing trash on how u cant find a virggin to marry.  whatever you sow you shall reap trust karma
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by kokoye(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^^

You got some personal issues.

So he should marry her because they have slept together

He does not want her . .or she does not want him too

End of story

Better now than after marriage.
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by bknight: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2011
Honeycity:

@ poster

you are a very wicked person, you now want to dump your girfriend  after you have finished exhausting her honey pot abi? tell us how many times you have screwed her, how many abortion she had carried out for you and instead of marriage you are now looking for a way to kick her butt for no genuine reason . later it is people like you who will go about spewing trash on how u cant find a virggin to marry.  whatever you sow you shall reap trust karma

grin grin grin i nearly fell off d chair laffing!
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by festire: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2011
@honeycity, well you may be right with some guys, this lady in question I met her on facebook and her pix looked attractive and we have been chatting on phone for long time without getting to see each other physically and when we finally met each other, the time we had together was too short to access her personality. Then we schedule another meeting, which we did have after some months of knowing each other. at the time I get to really know her, she was not up to my expectation, but now i am finding it hard to tell her that i want to quit. MIND YOU I HAVE NEVER SLEEP WITH HER.
'
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by Mynd44: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^^
Guy if you want out and you are sure that is what you want then walk but don't come back here whinning that you made a mistake about quitting cos peeps over here are better at breaking things up than fixing them
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by Repubocrat(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2011
Honeycity:

later it is people like you who will go about spewing trash on how u cant find a virggin to marry.  whatever you sow you shall reap trust karma

I have no doubt in my mind there're hypocrites like this that still exist.

I would encourage every woman to pay no attention to any guy that whines about how he can't find a virgin to marry.
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by pendo89(f): 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2011
festire:

Hello house. I have been facing this problem of quiting a relationship with my girl friend. Please house give your views on how i should quit this nick paining relationship without hurting her feelings.

Op. Call her and let her know you have got something very important to discuss with her.
That statement is enough to make her question your motive. So she will come prepared.Ladies have this discerning thing in them so do not worry much.

The breaking line.
Sweetheart,you are a beautiful,loving,caring, understanding person,the type that any man would love to have and cherish.
Sing her praises first.

Next the bombshell. undecided
Talk bad about yourself now.
Something like; I love you so much and I believe you deserve a better man than me. A man that will bring out the best in you,and that man is not me.
Wish her well and step.
This is like creating a wound and sealing it at the same time.crazy but dudes apply it to avoid hurting the gals feelngs
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by BABE3: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
Honeycity:

@ poster

Whara hell?  undecided

How the french is he wicked?

Exhaust her honey pot? Excuse me?  I hate it when people talk like $ex is a one way thing!

So according to you, the higher the number of times he screwed her plus the number of abortions she had had, the more he should be willing to marry her. CHEI! If this was really the case, how won't men be looking for virgins to marry?

Bunch of  Mess'ed up Individuals!
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by Mynd44: 2:17am On Aug 11, 2011
^^^
Hey we know you are pissed off but keep your top on you're not a guy
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by BABE3: 2:22am On Aug 11, 2011
^^Ouch. Nice one. grin
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by Mynd44: 3:13am On Aug 11, 2011
^^^
Good to be of service
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by 195(f): 3:30am On Aug 11, 2011
kokoye:

End the relationship and make sure it is recorded. . .so she wont come back later and say you did not get an official divorce certificate grin
shocked shocked
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 11, 2011
^ why u dey schocked na grin
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by REALITY102(m): 4:35am On Aug 11, 2011
I need a space or let's take a break gon make it easier
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by festire: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2011
Thanks for your comment so far. Do you know what happen today, I called her that I want to quit the relationship she don't seem to believe me. I tried all I can she does not want to take NO for answer. She thinks I am not serious. What do you think I should do next?
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by festire: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2011
Thanks for your comment so far. Do you know what happen today, I called her that I want to quit the relationship she don't seem to believe me. I tried all I can she does not want to take NO for answer. She thinks I am not serious. What do you think I should do next?
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by pendo89(f): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2011
Ask her to join Nl quick and start a thread narrating her sorrows.
We already know the title and have answers prepared.
Am sure by the time she has done being roasted here she will see sense.
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by 195(f): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2011
luizworld:

^ why u dey schocked na grin

cos break up certificate thats relatively new shocked shocked
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by r231(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2011
Tell her you are going away for a long time and you don't want a long distance relationship grin cheesy grin
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by Mynd44: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2011
The next time she comes to your house, pursue her with a machete. She will get the idea
Re: How To Quit A Relationship by esuafraid: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2011
Just tell her ur GRANDFATHER told you to bring a girl u have not slept for MONEY STUFF and u cant afford to use her, she go run far cos babes likes only were gud stuff dey happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why How Many Men She Slept With Shouldn’t Matter / Jealousy / 8 Signs He's Only Interested In S*x And Not A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.