Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? (601343 Views)

Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 15, 2011
anonymous6:

Lepa shandy isn't as popular in Yoruba films but I have seen her once in awhile in Yoruba movies

Hmm indeed. But her handle is very popular

Bimbola Akintola

Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 15, 2011
Minstura . . . . what kinda name is this? Are Yoruba parents tying to get funky with names?

[img]http://www.bestofnollywood.tv/wp-content/gallery/specialborn/sam_0178-web.jpg[/img]
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 15, 2011
Toyin Raji

Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 6:17am On Aug 15, 2011
Toyin Raji is pretty, not familiar too much with this actress though, she must very new in the Yoruba industry
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 15, 2011
anonymous6:

Toyin Raji is pretty, not familiar too much with this actress though, she must very new in the Yoruba industry

She was MGBN 1995. Yes, she's quite new.
She has that Yoruba high cheeks features.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 6:26am On Aug 15, 2011
oh ok, yeah the features shows she's yoruba
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nayah(f): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2011
ileke that's sad we can't really see these female many times like the Gene OMOand the others because they look good as well but I don't know the way they act
PS Stephanie Okereke is really beautiful
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2011
@Nayah

you have points the Yoruba Nollywood movie industry is a separate world from the English Nollywood movie industry, so one side gets more exposure then the other
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2011
@Ileki

I forgot about this lady, a famous Yoruba actress also but she is also gaining weight as well, don't know her name either:
[img]http://3.bp..com/_qzAEEPb9VjE/SCMMj5fiQOI/AAAAAAAAAW8/83yjHpnJliw/s800/page.jpg[/img]
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by chynwaa(f): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
I think geeny is first, seconded by omotala, stephny okereke, rita , uche jumbo, stela, kate henshaw, nse and ini edo, others follow suit, , shikinar
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2011
@chynwaa
nice top ten but to me uche jumbo and kate henshaw are not my top ten or all that but that's your list and there is nothing wrong with that smiley
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2011
off topic but check out this new thread people: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-736482.0.html
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2011
off topic but here is a thread I would like you to check out: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-736561.0.html
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 12:39am On Aug 18, 2011
people are still free to add their list
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by doncampos: 2:52am On Aug 21, 2011
@ anonymous6,

How about a thread on the most talent between Genevieve Nnaji and Rita Dominic? I like Genevieve but Rita is probably numero uno talent wise. Lets forget the fact that Gen is more famous but Rita is the shit.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Ybutterfly: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^excellent list except for Rita Dominic, ^^^^I just don't think she is all that with her bleaching
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by cruiser: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2011
1. Omotola. Alias Omosexy- tall,elegant,well endowed,beautiful, clean skin and tested.
2.Genevieve- smallish, cute,clean,pretty.
3.nobody- let's observe the silence,
4. Ini edo- voluptuous,nice eyes
5. Mercy Johnson-voluptuous, raw looking,
6.tonto dike- good skin, daring look
7.Rita domnic- clear skin
8.Stephanie okereke- tall,elegant,sometimes pretty
9.bimbo akintola-racially pretty
10. Kate hen saw -not bad looking @ 40.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Larrey(f): 1:44am On Aug 23, 2011
nollywood comprises of 3 tribes bt i watch only english nd yoruba movies,so i wil share it into 2.for english industry:1,Omotola bt i dnt like her,2,ini edo, 3,kate henshaw, she's stil beautiful at 40,4, stella damasus, 5,Vvonne jegede nd genny,genny is nt dat prettyyyyyyyy bt she's very unique.Yoruba industry: 1,foluke daramola as in facially, 2,tolani oshirin,3, bisi obe,4, mosunmola filani,she has dis innocent look, 5,sola kosoko nd bukky wright,
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2011
@don Campos
Good idea, I might start a thread about who is the most talented now between genny and rita smiley

@ cruiser
good list but I don't know why you left out number 3

@ larry
nice list, I also like how you separated and mentioned the top 5 from the Yoruba and English industry but why don't like Omotola? she is one of my favorite actresses
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2011
I think Ghanian actresses do better than our own Nigerian actressesssssssssssssss shocked
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nayah(f): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2011
In terms of movies I agree Mario puzo Ghanaian do a great job
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Wbong: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
which Ghanaian actress? is it nadia buari or jackie appiah or na juliet ibrahim

Nigeria have the best actresses. .genevieve Nnaji, rita dominic, dakore egbuson n omotola
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nayah(f): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2011
Wbong I'm talking about movies in general, Ghana has great movies, did not say Nigerian were bad, but Ghanaian movies are improving a lot in terms of quality

As for the topic some Nigerian actresses are really cute but it's sad Chioma Chukwuka was forgotten and she's prettier than ladies such as Rita Dominic, Mona Lisa China, or Oge Okoye
But Jackie Appiah is really flawless as actress this is my favourite one even if she's ghanaian
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ Nayah
Ghollywood movies do a great job with quality but their movies are over westernized & X-rated movies
Nollywood movies do a great job with storyline, authenticity(less westernized), & we have movies in other languages like Hausa and Yoruba but are quality is not the best(but it is slowly improving, ever hear of IJE, FIGUARINE, TANGLE WITH ME, and etc)

@ Maria Puzo
I don't agree I think they are equal to a extent but Nigerian actresses are a little better because some Nigerian actresses such as Genevieve Nnaji, Fathia Balogun, Funke Akindele, Omotola Jalade Ekeinede beat all the Ghanian actresses I have been seeing. Authenticity is very important in acting as far as I am concerned and sometimes I have seen many Ghanian actors and actresses act westernized in the shakesperean English they speak instead of Ghanian English. When I watch a movie i want to know I'm seeing africa and want to go home to africa(Nigeria specifically) not a movie of Ghollywood actors/actresses acting like the western world I live in, why even bother watching them act western when I can get a western movie in Hollywood? That why I(including the fact that I am Yoruba) watch alot of Yoruba movies alot
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nayah(f): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2011
Anonymous you're right! but I've seen some Nigerian movies with X things too especially with Tonto Dikeh
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ Nayah
Yeah there are some X-rated Nollywod movies but they are less compared to Ghollywood movies(hot fork, kiss me if you can, heart of a man, the game, the perfect picture, 4 play, and I can go on and on) but you are right most of the X-rated Nollywood movies I have seen always involve Tonto dike and they are just trash as far as I am concerned.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Wbong: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2011
anonymous6:

@ Nayah
Ghollywood movies do a great job with quality but their movies are over westernized & X-rated movies
Nollywood movies do a great job with story line, authenticity(less westernized), we have movies in other languages like Hausa and Yoruba but are quality is not the best(but it is slowly improving, ever hear of IJE, FIGUARINE, TANGLE WITH ME, and etc)

@ Maria Puzo
I don't agree I think they are equal to a extent but Nigerian actresses are a little better because some Nigerian actresses such as Genevieve Nnaji, Fathia Balogun, Funke Akindle, Omotola jalade Ekeinede beat all the Ghanian actresses I have been seeing

thank you. .Jackie Appiah is shit near Genevieve Nnaji. Genevieve the best actress in Africa-undisputable n undebatable. I find all dese posts annoying. comparing dose rubbish Ghanaian actress 2 the likes of Patience Ozokwo and genevieve Nnaji.

Ghanaian movies just have better quality but their movies are over westernized n just rubbish. take a look at that crap movie "picture perfect" by Jackie Appiah. I cldnt even watch it to the end. i cant believe the movie won so many awards
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nayah(f): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2011
Wbong everyone has its own tastes  smiley as for me I really enjoy Ghanaian movies and when I'm talking about actresses I'm not comparing Jackie to Gene, actually I think she (Gene)'s overrated and I think they talk about her a bit too much even though I confess she's not that bad for acting, but sorry to me Jackie as a special charm Gene does not have

Again Chioma Chukwuka is a beautiful woman, more than some a bit overrated for me
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2011
@Wbong

You are right patience ozokwor is a brilliant actress and I even prefer her more then genevieve, i think she acts better then genevieve and deserves a awards by now
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Wbong: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2011
well Genevieve 2 me is not overrated. she is worth the hype. She shld even get more hype it aint even enough.  I hope she gets 2 act in a hollywood movie. Interviewed twice on CNN aint a joke and being recognized by Oprah

Ghanaian can only act romantic movies. Nigerianz have several genres from comedy to drama to romance. I doubt anyone can watch Ghanaian comedy.

as for Jackie Appiah she just there, dont really like her
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ Nayah

I watch Ghollywood movies sometimes but not more then nollywood movies, I have watched the perfect picture and felt the movie was fine without the sex scene. My favorite ghollywood movie was actually " I sing of a well" it was authentic and done beautifully but I rarily see ghollywood making movies like that.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Wbong: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2011
anonymous6:

@Wbong

You are right patience ozokwor is a brilliant actress and I even prefer her more then genevieve, i think she acts better then genevieve and deserves a awards by now

I like patience Ozokwor but she can only act certain kind of movies since shes an older lady. I forgot Joke silva now thats a wonderful actress.

Genevieve remains the best~

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.