Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? (601345 Views)

Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Wbong: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2011
Chioma Chukwuma cant act. I dont like her at all. lol she shld even quit acting in Naija movies tongue
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2011
@Wbong

oh yes Joke Silva is a excellent actress, her and patience are in the same league
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nayah(f): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
Wbong, don't be confused the topic is "beautiful actresses" so Chioma has her place on that and as I told you depends on tastes, Jackie has good fame too in term of acting, she won  an award and again her beautiful smile, ebony skin coupled with her curvacious body are the reasons why I say she's a beautiful lady

Gene is not ugly of course not! but not as "perfect" as people saying all the time, Omotola is better for me

Anonymous The perfect picture illustrates all I'm saying, acting, landscape, and Jackie were sensational, that's why I say Ghanaian do a great job
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Wbong: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2011
picture perfect, such a crap movie! the worst ghanaian movie just like beyonce
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nayah(f): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2011
That's your point of view! wink
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ Nayah

Omotola is actually my favorite actress just to let you know, when it comes to looks and acting. When it comes to "the perfect picture" well you are right the quality and landscape was fine, and I'm not really complaining about the acting in terms of their acting talent in the movie though but the way they were acting and style of acting was westernized, they didn't need to be westernized for the movie to be good, they could have kept their Ghanian English and flair with the movie and it would have still been good or better, plus the sex scene wasn't necessary. Those are the two complaints I have of the movie but at the same time I don't think the movie was bad though, it's one of shirley Bonteng best movies so far
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nayah(f): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2011
Yes Anonymous I got it don't worry my reply was for Wbong, anyway these women are widely more than the average so don't worry, and actually I would be glad look like some as Jackie or Chioma smiley
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2011
smiley wink
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nayah(f): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^ wink
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2011
My list, in no particular order[i].[/i]..

01) Nse Ikpe Etim.
02) Mary Remy.
03) Kizzy Kanu.
04) Rita Dominic.
05) Stella Damasus Aboderin.
06) Sana Kanu.
07) Stephanie Okereke.
08) Ini Edo.
09) Genevieve Nnaji.
10) Chika Ike.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by engrj(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2011
bleeps some of them are Ghanians
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2011
engr j:

And what's wrong with Ghanaians?
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2011
Cha Cha Eke is also a beauty - not easy just sticking to ten ladies!
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2011
engr j:

Their are no ghanians in my list, all of them are nigerian

Siena:

My list, in no particular order[i].[/i]..

01) Nse Ikpe Etim.
02) Mary Remy.
03) Kizzy Kanu.
04) Rita Dominic.
05) Stella Damasus Aboderin.
06) Sana Kanu.
07) Stephanie Okereke.
08) Ini Edo.
09) Genevieve Nnaji.
10) Chika Ike.

Nice list
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by zaibi1230: 5:52am On Oct 27, 2011
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUNbvhHJocIlTeKatZan22xHyAxrWwPNoG9AWGtU7cBTCEcVbQ[/img]

i think she is the most beautiful woman in all fashion shows and models, actresses, i like her style very much, hope that you will also like it
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Larrey(f): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2011
@anonymous,u were asking don campos d most talented among genny nd rita,i think nd i knw perfectly dat genny is a born actress.u also asked me y i dnt like omotola,i dnt lik her cos she's verrrrrrry pompous,i dnt want 2 go into details.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 12:13am On Oct 28, 2011
Larrey:

@anonymous,u were asking don campos d most talented among genny nd rita,i think nd i knw perfectly dat genny is a born actress.u also asked me y i dnt like omotola,i dnt lik her cos she's verrrrrrry pompous,i dnt want 2 go into details.

I think Omotola & Genevieve are the top talented Nollywood actresses today but I think Omotola is great however you are free to have your opinion of her(Omotola), no biggie, but I have heard some people at the same time complain that Genevieve thinks she is all that with a attitude and say omotola is down to earth. So I guess different strokes for different folks.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2011
Biola Ige's really attractive too. Perhaps we should go for the top 20, lol.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2011
Siena:

Biola Ige's really attractive too. Perhaps we should go for the top 20, lol.

yeah she is really pretty, there is nothing wrong with a top 20; why not?

what is your top 20 list?
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2011
anonymous6:

yeah she is really pretty, there is nothing wrong with a top 20; why not?

what is your top 20 list?

I think it would be best if you start a fresh thread, for the top 20, we'll get told off for derailling otherwise, hehehe.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2011
Siena:

I think it would be best if you start a fresh thread, for the top 20, we'll get told off for derailling otherwise, hehehe.

Good idea, I may do one but the list may be a little different but I guess it won't hurt
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by coogar: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2011
anonymous6:

Good idea, I may do one but the list may be a little different but I guess it won't hurt

where's your list?
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2011
coogar:

where's your list?

Be patient, unless you want to mention your top 20 list
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by coogar: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2011
anonymous6:

Be patient, unless you want to mention your top 20 list
20?
i don't even think they are up to 8.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2011
coogar:

20?
i don't even think they are up to 8.

ok, then what is your list then?, lol
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by coogar: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2011
anonymous6:

ok, then what is your list then?, lol

the most beautiful nollywood actresses.

1) regina askia
2) genevieve nnaji
3) omotola ekehinde
4) stella damasus
5) dakore egbuson
6) lilian bach
7) caro ekanem
cool rita dominic.

the others are in the 2nd division.
ini edo, chika ike, mercy johnson, tonto dikeh, etc are in the 3rd tier.
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2011
coogar:

the most beautiful nollywood actresses.

1) regina askia
2) genevieve nnaji
3) omotola ekehinde
4) stella damasus
5) dakore egbuson
6) lilian bach
7) caro ekanem
cool rita dominic.

the others are in the 2nd division.
ini edo, chika ike, mercy johnson, tonto dikeh, etc are in the 3rd tier.

well nice list

can you post me a picture of Regina Askia? I am not familiar with her, thanks
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by coogar: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2011
anonymous6:

well nice list

can you post me a picture of Regina Askia? I am not familiar with her, thanks

you don't know regina askia? most beautiful girl in nigeria (89)
she had to be the finest nollywood actress when she was in her prime.
better than the ones of today with their [i]agege bread [/i]accent!

regina epitomizes class!
although she's a bit old now.
but in her prime, she's untouchable.

Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2011
coogar:

you don't know regina askia? most beautiful girl in nigeria (89)
she had to be the finest nollywood actress when she was in her prime.
better than the ones of today with their [i]agege bread [/i]accent!

regina epitomizes class!
although she's a bit old now.
but in her prime, she's untouchable.

oh ok, well she is pretty but she is not current now
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by lovistic: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2011
I agree on Jackie Appiah. Her beauty is very rare. She deserves top 3 spot. Simple but stunning.

Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2011
Regina Askia still remains my number one!!! That was a babe! kiss
Re: Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2011
lovistic:

I agree on Jackie Appiah. Her beauty is very rare. She deserves top 3 spot. Simple but stunning.

Jackie Appiah is pretty but I don't think her beauty is rare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.