Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,468 members, 7,801,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Adekunle Ajasin University Post-UME - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin University Post-UME (3482 Views)

Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba 2012/2013 New And Pre Degree / Adekunle Ajasin University Release Is Second List / Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Ajasin University Post-UME by mradonis(m): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2011
aaua post ume form is out and goes for 3400 naira .pls all intending students who scored 200 and above should look for the best and trusted means of purchasing their forms. pls dont trust anyone claiming to want to help you with ay runs. read well ,pray and have faith and you admission is sure.
exam date if fixed for 26 and 27th of this month and sale of form closes on the 23 . though the vc is yet to say if the score would be reduced since students and yet to resume fully but we re hoping for the sake of thepre degree student whom most didnt do much

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Post-UME by olempe(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2011
Guy change dis logo. We now have a new one now.

Thanks.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Post-UME by segzybball(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2011
Thanks for the info about the post ume but my jamb score Ȋ̝̊̅§ 203,A̶̲̥̅♏ putting in for accounting and bus. Admin,an indigin of ondo state in owo,pliz what aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ my conbination for the post jamb exam, tnx and Ja blez!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Post-UME by Muyak(m): 5:46am On Aug 11, 2011
Hi,guy tnx 4 d info.i put in 4 law nd sco 218 in utme 1st choic nd indigene wat do i nid 2 sco n putme 2 qualify.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Post-UME by mradonis(m): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2011
all i can say is read hard . dont let anyone fool you that one runs or something .i got here by good grades and you dont choose subjects for your post ume . the school combines questions from various areas like current affairs economics maths etc. my my best advice to anyone coming in is to try and get the past questions and study them quick so they can score high cos the post ume score would be added to your jamb score and divided by a choosing figure and should you do well prayer is all that is left. by early to bed early to rise .prepare early and success is sure .
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Post-UME by muyicus: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2011
Where re dese guys, yem n ay50. Im facin d issue of acommodation, pls is there anyone willy 2 help. Wat subject combination shld i b expectin 4 bankin n finance. Thank u.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Post-UME by Oladejilawal(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2011
Pls am having problem wit filing d post ume form when i click on preview the displayed local govt not fil,which is not display,help pls what can i do
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Post-UME by badmusogun: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2011
aaua post ume form is out and goes for 3400 naira .pls all intending students who scored 200 and above should look for the best and trusted means of purchasing their forms, pls dont let anyone decieve u that they can help u gain admission its all scam it is only through your intelligence that you can gain admmission and god on ones side , pls dont let anyone decieve you, pls dont fall victim for any info or help or any question concerning the school pls call me on 08055874047, thank u all,
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Post-UME by shawnemma: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2011
pease i need update on how to obtain the post ume form, isnt there any means outlet or bank i could obtain the post ume form rite here from lagos
Please sum1 hit me wit any update on hw to obtain it, here's my #08068904092

(1) (Reply)

Proposed Solution To Ending ASUU Strike . / University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme/admission Thread / How To Calculate UNIZIK Post UTME Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.