Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

**why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? (2180 Views)

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by smarthG(f): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2011
Why Does It Always Seem BAD For a Handsome Guy to Marry a NOT SO PRETTY Lady? It think is because of what friends will say that has kept so many matured GUYs / Gurls singl?
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by iyatrustee(f): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2011
have you heard of the phrase" opposite attract"? if all the fine guys marry the fine babes, what would happen to the ugly babes cos the ugly guys wont condescend so low to want to marry them! so the fine guys get the ugly babes while the ugly guys marry the fine babes! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by MrCork17: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2011
smarth-G . . are you ugly? undecided
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2011
smarth-G:

Why Does It Always Seem BAD For a Handsome Guy to Marry a NOT SO PRETTY Lady? It think is because of what friends will say that has kept so many matured GUYs / Gurls single.

As for me am going ahead to wooe my woman.
Two THINGS!
1.) I Seriously suggest you get ENGLISH LESSONS! Your Comprehension SUCKS, and
2.) YOU ARE FAKE AS FAKE CAN GET!!! Your GENDER says FEMALE, Your profile quote suggests FEMALE and you are here talking of WOOING MY WOMAN? Can you pls Clarify? smiley Like i seriously NEED to get the angle you are coming from before i RANT! smiley
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by livedit(f): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2011
Maybe because "looks" may not be necessarily be all that important of a attribute to have in finding a long term partner.  Outside beauty can only get people so far.  Being relationship material is more than just "looks", it's also about the substance of a person.  No one says you have to be or marry a super model or marry someone hidhideousBut "ugly" to whom is what I say. To this person or that person.  Maybe the "fine" guy don't think his woman is "ugly".  I've seen very fine-looking men, but their personality was so ugly that it made them ugly and that goes the same with women.  So it's the whole package, not just what's on the outside that defines a person.  To be "fine", you got to be fine IN and OUT.
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by MMM2(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2011
smarth re u new here angry
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by Mynd44: 2:50am On Aug 11, 2011
It is called DULLING
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by claremont(m): 4:50am On Aug 11, 2011
smarth-G:

Why Does It Always Seem BAD For a Handsome Guy to Marry a NOT SO PRETTY Lady? It think is because of what friends will say that has kept so many matured GUYs / Gurls single.

As for me am going ahead to wooe my woman.
Fake cnut!!!
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2011
^^^ I was actually thinking i was the only one that noticed that! Nice smiley
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:47am On Aug 11, 2011
livedit:

Maybe because "looks" may not be necessarily be all that important of a attribute to have in finding a long term partner. Outside beauty can only get people so far. Being relationship material is more than just "looks", it's also about the substance of a person. No one says you have to be or marry a super model or marry someone hidhideousBut "ugly" to whom is what I say. To this person or that person. Maybe the "fine" guy don't think his woman is "ugly". I've seen very fine-looking men, but their personality was so ugly that it made them ugly and that goes the same with women. So it's the whole package, not just what's on the outside that defines a person. To be "fine", you got to be fine IN and OUT.
Gbam.
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by LongOne1(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2011
It’s doesn't seem bad to me, but rather good ‘cos ugly girls need love too . . .and their offspring won’t be ugly.

On the other hand if an ugly man marries an ugly woman and they procreate – now, that’ll be a bad, horror story. As basket mouth once put it “you have to pity your children”.
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by LongOne1(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2011
Now, smarth-G, how smart are we? I understand what Sexkills and Claremont were on about. You are obviously a good-looking female, probably afraid of getting married to an ugly man, rite? - I lov Hot Guys, I don't mean money guys.

If so, change the woman in your initial post to man, as I assume this was an honest mistake.
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by deltalife(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2011
livedit:

Maybe because "looks" may not be necessarily be all that important of a attribute to have in finding a long term partner. Outside beauty can only get people so far. Being relationship material is more than just "looks", it's also about the substance of a person. No one says you have to be or marry a super model or marry someone hidhideousBut "ugly" to whom is what I say. To this person or that person. Maybe the "fine" guy don't think his woman is "ugly". I've seen very fine-looking men, but their personality was so ugly that it made them ugly and that goes the same with women. So it's the whole package, not just what's on the outside that defines a person. To be "fine", you got to be fine IN and OUT.

Being relationship material is more than just "looks", it's also about the substance of a person.
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by finemocha(f): 2:25am On Aug 12, 2011
dont listen to what people say
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by deltalife(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2011
finemocha:

dont listen to what people say

It is not always so eazy, you know? expecially when the people you love and value are the one talking.
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by deltalife(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2011
I am actually in this predicament so I understand it all.
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by Dmouthed(m): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2011
livedit:

There is substance in this comment of yours.
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by cecetanna: 9:52am On Aug 16, 2011
deltalife:

I am actually in this predicament so I understand it all.

where do u belong? Ugly guy wit fyn babe or fyn guy wit ugly babe?
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by deltalife(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2011
cece.tanna:

where do u belong? Ugly guy wit fyn babe or fyn guy wit ugly babe?

Am a handsome single guy, due, but I have a not so pretty chic, Ok now?
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by cecetanna: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2011
Hmmmh ok.
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by smarthG(f): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
Are you falling for Deltalife? Make sure you are pretty if he really is the guy I met.
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:05am On Jul 26, 2012
iyatrustee: have you heard of the phrase" opposite attract"? if all the fine guys marry the fine babes, what would happen to the ugly babes cos the ugly guys wont condescend so low to want to marry them! so the fine guys get the ugly babes while the ugly guys marry the fine babes! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahaaahahahahahahhahahhahahaahaha on whose laws was that...dont tell me its physics
Re: **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? by Mynd44: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2012
Attention seeking is a biatch

(1) (Reply)

Brain Teaser / How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? / Kk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.