Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" (28410 Views)

What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You / Ten Things That Women Love In A Men But Never Says It Out. / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by cherish(m): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2006
I've never heard my girlfriend say "I love you", even on phone.  Does she love me? she now let me know
that this three world "I LOVE U" is not for Africa because love doest exist in Africa
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Rhodalyn(f): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2006
could be she does could be she dsnt cuz not all gals like 2 say 2 a guy ''i love u''
some prefer not 2 say it other's 2 prefer 2 say it but from da way she behaves towards u do u think she loves u?i mean u can tell when a gal loves u right?
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2006
I had a bad experience with a girl like that. used to clain she wasnt used to it, they dont say it to us at home, blah blah. Have you ever told her to say it to your eyes, and she refused or faked it? If so, runaway, yo. If she's sparing with her emotions, guess what she'll be even more sparing with? Yes, u got that right!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2006
*rolls eyes*
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by cheekee(f): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2006
*joins queenzy in rolling eyes* maybe she does but she just doesn't like to speak it out,where i live there is a concept that if you tell a guy i love you he'll become to proud and mistreat you,maybe she also has the same concept undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2006
I think u are right
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by lunafish(f): 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2006
She doesn't say it because she wants to know if you're for real. If you really do love her.
People fling words about too much these days anyway.
If she does ever say it, you'll know that she means it.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 24, 2006
Thats true
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 24, 2006
WTF not even once? Why is she ur G/F? she think love is one-sided or what? cheekee, lunafish, queenzy i dont support u on this.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 24, 2006
huh
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 24, 2006
Gawd, my body is punishing me i can't see the screen well. I need to sleep. Gnite y'all

She should say it once in awhile. Why should u be testing if the guy is real? If you can't say it, at leask make him feel it, and not doubt you . I think its unfair to keep mum about how u feel about your boyfriend. Heis your boyfriend not soem a$$h0l3 you just "like", for God's sake! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by ikwerreman(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2006
but do u think she loves you? i think that is more important. wot if she does not love you and just says it constantly to please u? then u would be in trouble, so the question should be, "How can i know if my girl friend trully loves me
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by whitelexi(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2006
Point blank, if she cant say it, she probably doesnt love u.

if she loves u, i mean if she really loves u, she'd do anything to prove it, saying 'i love u' is one of the easiest ways so it shouldnt be hard for her to say.

my advise is, take her words and actions with a pinch of salt cos the mind of a woman, u dont wanna know what its like.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by buckeye(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2006
Point blank, if she can't say it, she probably doesnt love u.

@whitelexi, trust me he cant judge her by not saying " I love you" what really matters is how she behaves, how caring she is ad all that. I can say I love u to a girl 15 times/second when i dont love her, saying that is the easiest thing that can be faked in a relationship.

i am not against it tho, at least i like to hear that as many times as possible from my partner , cuz it feels good.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by LoverBwoy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2006
Does she show it though , i think that should matter most,

Try this put cash in her hand like 20k n see the words roll out lol grin
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by pluto04(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2006
If your girlfriend loves you, I think you'll know irrespective of wether or not she tells you.

I think, if you tell your girl that you love and she is unable to come back with a rejoinder telling you she loves u, then she probably doesn't love you. If the rejoinder "I love you too comes", it still doesn't mean she loves you, but looking at her eyes. The easiest way to find out is to ask her. You'll get your answer from the reply+tone+expression+body language and these four are not mutually exclusive.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by hayo(m): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2006
Do you tell her "I love you" or you only want her to be saying it and not the other way round. Be open about it and let us know.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by akara(m): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2006
Actions always speak louder than words, in some cultures saysing @
'I Love U' is in the blood. Most have learnt it and still cant use it.
Your safer watching the actions.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2006
Thats true
U saying the truth
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2006
Akara, welcome to Nairaland. Soon you'll be visiting here everyday

your name makes me hungry
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2006
LMFAO
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Scorpio(f): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2006
lunafish:

She doesn't say it because she wants to know if you're for real. If you really do love her.
People fling words about too much these days anyway.
If she does ever say it, you'll know that she means it.
I seriously agree with you on this one. i'm kinda like ur girl in this case cos i don't say it, marra of fact, i ain't never said it to no guy in my 20 years of existence(n hell no! i'm not selfish or wtv), but if i don't feel it for him, i won't lie to him. that's my opinion.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by luridguy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2006
@ Scorpio QUEENZY dont you girls tell your boo or bf that you love him , she as to be able to say it once or she lets you know that she is not ready to tell or she is not sure simple
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by monie0078(f): 12:38am On Feb 25, 2006
Do you guys realize that noone's asked him how long he's been with his girl? Do you also realize that he said "not even on the phone", ? That would lead me to the next question: Have you actually 'met' this girlfriend, or is this some sort of 'long-distance', internet kinda love? Let's go from there.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 25, 2006
I dont say i dont say the word to my BF but what i am sayingis ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Onyibaby(f): 1:10am On Feb 25, 2006
My question to cherish is how ofen do you tell her that you love her?Cos am sure if you do tell her quite often ,she will respond and from there BINGO
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 25, 2006
PERIOD
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Idekeson(m): 1:25am On Feb 25, 2006
If her orientation is from the hinterland, then you shouldn't judge her by a verbal expression of her love. So you know, "I love you" is still not the predominant expression of affection in my part of the Nigeria Jungle.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by raldsfield(m): 1:35am On Feb 25, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

she has to say it oh. and mean it self
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by cabali(m): 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2006
@cherish! ur girlfriend doesnt say it cos, trust me, she really doesnt love you! You will remember the game master told u so
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by luridguy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2006
Idekeson:

If her orientation is from the hinterland, then you shouldn't judge her by a verbal expression of her love. So you know, "I love you" is still not the predominant expression of affection in my part of the Nigeria Jungle.

true talk but if the guy says i love you,she either replys him and mean it or say it and not mean it but not to say anything at all is going to keep the guy wondering, and if she dont mean it she should let him know that she not yet in love, so he knows were things stand
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by allonym: 5:47am On Feb 27, 2006
(to the original poster)

and who told you love occurs at first sight?

Maybe she doesn't feel that way yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.