Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" (28413 Views)

What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You / Ten Things That Women Love In A Men But Never Says It Out. / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by shockreaction(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2006
maybe she does but she just doesn't like to speak it out,where i live there is a concept that if you tell a boy i love you he'll become to proud and mistreat you,maybe she also has the same concept

What the F u c k?!

@OP: Maybe she just "really likes you", not "love", talk to her about it. Communication is essential to all sorts of relationships.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Chxta(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2006
I have/had a similar problem, and I talked to my mother about . She said, follow your instincts. If your mind tells you that she really loves you, then she does. Just be patient. There are no rules in the love game, and that she doesn't say I love you doesn't mean that she doesn't.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by SweetItua: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2006
Cherish

How long have u being with ur girlfriend and how many times u told her u love her . Do u know man come first to tell their woman he love her, before the will say it back to the man.
u said something that is not right as a Africa man, u said this three word I LOVE U is not for Africa because love doest exist in Africa. well I don't know what part of Africa u came from, in Africa I came from Know love exist. Are u a ghetto man.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by okewole(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2006
I am not taking abt my girlfriend here but my wife,she is not use to saying "I LOVE U" but she is best of everything ve ever met and loved,she loved me the most .
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2006
wow
thats nice
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by nightrider: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2006
The truth is women can't hold themselves back, Once they love you they'll say it. If they don't say it then they don't love you. They probably like you very very very very much.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by jayvinnie(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2006
she is wait for u to tell her you love her
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by beyonce1(f): 1:54am On Mar 05, 2006
I am a lady who believes you must mean it when you say " I LUV U " from my personal experiences I've dated guys with an average of 2yrs each and never said those three words ,  While I only dated one in a shorter period and actually did,  you really need to reach into her to know what she actually feels about you ,  mind you a girl's heart is mostly the deepest,  so' people say,
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by cabali(m): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2006
thats not true, the girls heart is as deep as paper, and i maintain, a guy should not expect the girl to say it, i dont cos i prefer it in action, if the actions are right Bleep the words and thats it!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by stormz(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2006
FOOL!WULD U RATHER SHE SED IT N NOT MEAN IT!?!?!?!?

well she'll say it wen she feels d time is rite, n if she thinks ur ready to hear it
sumtyms us guys think we want our girls to luv us but sumtyms we hear it n we get scared,

n d fact dat ur questionin her feelings for u tells me ur not ready to hear it coz u'll take her for granted
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by cabali(m): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2006
stormz:

FOOL!WULD U RATHER SHE SED IT N NOT MEAN IT!?!?!?!?

well she'll say it when she feels d time is rite, n if she thinks your ready to hear it
sumtyms us boys think we want our girls to love us but sumtyms we hear it n we get scared,

n d fact that your questionin her feelings for u tells me your not ready to hear it coz u'll take her for granted

this is not talking from experience, what do u mean the guy is not ready, the girl cant say it means she does not love him, simple!

what will make a guy ready to get it? rubbish, if ur own girl doesnt say it to u, u wont say this post out to urself would u?
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2006
*rolls eyes*
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Fluffy(f): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2006
Nowadays men say I LOVE U even if they don't mean it, just to get a girl in the sack. tongue
So why should we girls even bother to say I love u ? cheesy
So I say a guy has to see for himself wether I love him or not and I will only say it to ,my husband one day
and if he says it to me I will know he means it.
Some people even start saying I love you after dating for just a week!!?!!?!?!?!

that can'y be real.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by raldsfield(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2006
Well love is love. that is what i will always say.

My girl friend tells me she loves me but she doesn't mean it. There no passion in her voice when she says it.

Whenever she says it, I tell her she doesn't mean it. I have had people love me, they didn't to say it for me to know.

MY girlfriend now is something else, I confused her being nice for being in love with me. Now am hooked.

The Guy wey dey look for chic wey go tell am I Love you can you come to my rescue. You go hear I Love run. shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Rhodalyn(f): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2006
why dont you break up with your girl then when you know she doesnt love you i mean i guess it hurts to know she doesnt love you and that she only says it for saying sake sad
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by raldsfield(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2006
She is in Nigeria, am here. i do not seen her, but i feel things are wrong.

she just sent me a text saying she is missing me. But i don't believe her. i don't

want to hurt her, don't know if she will be hurt. I just want to give her time to

break the relationship herself. I have bad history in breaking up.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by venice(f): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2006
@Queenzy

i agree with u, action speaks louder than words, if you feel it deep down inside of you and you show it, i don't thing u have a reason to say it everyday.

Cause in anycase *LOVE* is just a word, a word that anyone can shout out to you on the street, but the point is there has to be a meaning!

Chau!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by venice(f): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2006
@Fluffy

Hi, i can see u are also from Namibia, it's really great to see that Namibians are taking part in activities, like the Nairaland, welcome on board fluff, i think we'll work great together as a team!

from which part of Namibia are u, i'm from Windhoek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Dupsybaby(f): 11:24am On Mar 16, 2006
Dont conclude,talk to her and its not bout just saying it,its bout true feels of it sad undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by seunmii(m): 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2006
women are led by their feelings no matter what.some have learnt to say it the "guys" way and some still keep those word sacred.
whatever,insecurity is what is runing in their blood.i think you have a GF that is being sincere to you.mayb your GF still dont feel secured in your love.do what really makes her feel loved and let her know those words frm her would mean this much to you, but be smart.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Fluffy(f): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2006
@ Venice

Hi I'm from Swakopmund. I accidently came across Nairaland while searching for more information about my favourite sopie, and still loving it here. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by cabali(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2006
this has now evolved into a waste of thread.! we have all said things in circles
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by whoknoxluv(m): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2006
I have been thru this experience b4 but i will love to say that after i understand the reason 4 keeping it to herself i wish a lady never tell me this cos as a man you will misbehave when you hear these very expensive words

but once in a big gap a lady shld express this it is important
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by stormz(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2006
cabali, ive had a girl tell me i love u 64 tyms a day, n guess wat? turn out she was seein sum1 else so if u wana talk about xperience, u beta think twice
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by raldsfield(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2006
Infact when a girl says she loves you.

Find out what she loves about you, maybe it not really you, if you know what I mean.

A girl say I love you 63 times a day to you, I don't think she is missing words.

She knows what she is saying.

Still trying to figure out why my girl was saying

she loves me.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Kave(m): 6:49am On Mar 18, 2006
Hey gee.I had d same prob. I almost broke up wit my girl but i came to realise i shud just give her time.2me she was just been childish.And d day she told me i was floatin i mean i cud sense that sincerity in her voice."distance lag/jos
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by eveseh(f): 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2006
she dont loves you,case cloes,lol tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by jayvinnie(m): 11:34am On May 04, 2006
If your girlfriend loves you, I think you'll know irrespective of wether or not she tells you.

I think, if you tell your girl that you love and she is unable to come back with a rejoinder telling you she loves u, then she probably doesn't love you. If the rejoinder "I love you too comes", it still doesn't mean she loves you, but looking at her eyes. The easiest way to find out is to ask her. You'll get your answer from the reply+tone+expression+body language and these four are not mutually exclusive.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by babymine(f): 11:37am On May 04, 2006
Maybe she has other ways of saying it. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by allonym: 4:28am On May 09, 2006
Perhaps that is why she is still your girlfriend. I did not know it was a requirement that a girlfriend "love" her boyfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by jojoe2000(m): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2006
d phrase means nothin to me.u know we lie bout a lot of tins lipsrsealed i bliv her reactions toward me will says it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.