Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,266 members, 7,780,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:13 PM

My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" (28369 Views)

What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You / Ten Things That Women Love In A Men But Never Says It Out. / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by ykush(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2009
What she feels on the inside reflects on the outside eventually either by her words or actions or even both but what she says most likely might not be a reflection of her inner feelings!

Believe that!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by ykush(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2009
What she feels on the inside reflects on the outside eventually either by her words or actions or even both but what she says most likely might not be a reflection of her inner feelings or thoughts!

Believe that!!! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by holyeye(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2009
@ poster,
because she knows not how to pronounce it tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by ariblaze(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2009
holyeye:

@ poster,
because she knows not how to pronounce it tongue

GBAM!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2009
Some people are scared of the 4 letter word
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Sapphic: 8:01am On Jan 27, 2009
"I Love You" is thrown around too casually in Nigeria. When she does actually feel the love overflow in her heart, she will tell you. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by martho(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2009
simple and straight,she doesn't love u.don't be bothered,cos there r people who says it,yet don't practise it.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by odion77: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2009
mayb she doesnt luv u and dont want 2 lie about
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by eyonigger(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2009
@Poster, ur head go just dey scatter as u dey read most post stating that she might truly not love u, provided u are also in love with her too. I feel ur pain jare!!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by flogirl4u(f): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2009
shocked i wonder y? maybe her mouth dey pain am, love is suppose to heard and felt, Regardless of what she has been thru, she ought to reciprocate d feeling, watch out bro that might just be the sign that u need to run, All the best & don't worry the right lady will say them without freely , smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by oneluvb55(f): 7:49pm On May 01, 2009
nairalanders self, una dey make person laugh, i never see.
ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by sylve11: 11:23am On May 02, 2009
@flogirl4u,
u r very close to the truth but lipsrsealed cool
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by unfaded(m): 12:29pm On May 02, 2009
if you love someone or something u wud say it period!, no long thing!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Hamzo1(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2009
guy i pity you no be small,but make i tell you my mind you sure say dis gal like you atall cos to me if you get small change 4 ur hand na dat money she dey afta,
sorrry bro
1love
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Igwe9(m): 1:41pm On May 03, 2009
i'm posting based on the title, I don't know her age or virginity status, if she falls in any of the two, i 'd say shes shy.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by seebaba(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2009
You did not say how long you two have been together,maybe she is taking her time to understand you proper,maybe you use the word :Di love you too frequently and such could make it embarassed sound boring.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by SleekReek(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2010
I've never heard my girlfriend say "I love you", even on phone.  Does she love me? she now let me know
that this three world "I LOVE U" is not for Africa because love doest exist in Africa

I have learnt that it is wrong to stereotype people even the genders.Yes ladies usually like to say it but it's not all ladies,we tend to meet and fall in love with our opposites,when i met my wife i felt o! boy ladies like to send text message and men!did i love composing text messages,but my wife to be then nada! she no dey send text message at all! at all,i will send a text and she wouldn't even reply but you know what? she will call instead and tell me all the sweet words in the world, but i wasn't satisfied i wanted text messages because i can read them over and over again and bring back the feelings back again and again.Now to my guys then that's not how a man should behave,but the truth is I'm not a 'general' man,I'm me.You know what i had to learn different people have different ways of expressing there love and most times we express love the way we want love expressed to us! wink

My wife loves me very much (other things and ways has shown me that) i know that now,yes she still doesn't send me text as often but she is changing small small and when she does send i believe and cherish what she writes because i know she hardly writes and doesn't say what she doesn't me,i accepted we are different.So my advice poster,what you want her to do ,just keep doing it,say you love her as many times as you feel it or know it,don't mind she doesn't,with time she will begin to reciprocate when she finally realizes this guy is for real.Think of it another way,maybe she has been burnt one time too many and is now weary of guys and the word "i love you" or maybe just seeing the bad experiences of others has made her have such notion,you can teach her that not all guys are the same!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Fasterboy: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2010
how often do u tell her that four letter word?
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Iwant2know: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2010
Some girls are very reserve when it comes to that and some are shy,but it is very easy to know if a girl has feelings or not.If you have said to a girl "I love U" and she refused to answer or feel tardy to respond ,then this is just flattering you,bone her immediately and look for the one that cares .
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by B4LUV: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2010
wow!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by babymine(f): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2010
Even if she doesn't say the words you should know by her actions and attitude if she really loves u.

It's one thing to say the words and another to mean them.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by wire: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2010
Her attitude towards u counts. is she loving.caring, wanting to be with u all the time? if yes, then  she loves u, but has not yet accepted to this fact, thats why she does'nt say it.

U could try talking to her about it.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Omolola1(f): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2010
she would definitely have reasons for not saying that to you, sit her down and ask her
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Agibecky: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2010
A girl saying "I love you" DOES NOT MEAN she loves you.
But the one who hardly says "I love you" likely loves you more than words can say.
From my past expereience, the one who swore heaven on earth was actually the one who conspired with another man to plan how best to hurt me.

True Love is not expressed in words, but in deeds of mutual sacrifice of faith, truth and trust.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Omolola1(f): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2010
you are damn right!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by babymine(f): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2010
Agibecky:

A girl saying "I love you" DOES NOT MEAN she loves you.

True Love is not expressed in words, but in deeds of mutual sacrifice of faith, truth and trust.

True talk. Actions speak louder than words.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Okijajuju1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2010
i actually broke up with a girl I loved so much (infact I still love her now) because she never said I love you. Not in the two years we dated.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by denny4ril: 11:50pm On May 17, 2011
Love is a reciprocal thing. have you told her that you love her. If U have and she does not respond, 1. she may probably not share the same feelings that u do and if she does then 2. it could be a sign tht she wants to quit . take time to study her
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by MMM2(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2011
op
yes
dont luv,
so find andoa babe dat luvs u.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 18, 2011
^^ MMM is on a mission today!

Go on brother I am not mad! We need to revive interesting thread! smiley

@topic: it could be that she is timid because of having been hurt or fear of experiencing
the pain. Failing to say 'i love you' is a classic sign of holding back emotionally. There is always a story
behind it.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by dannymatt(m): 6:59pm On May 08, 2013
Some girls would only reply you with "ME TOO" whenever you tell them "I LOVE YOU" but it seem to confuse me why not say I LOVE YOU TOO but at least saying me too is just like replying a mail i sent, well if she is the type that says "ME TOO" no big deal, but if she is the type dat do reply with "I'VE HEARD YOU" its free advise, run for your dear Life
Re: My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" by rully2: 12:18pm On May 10, 2013
MzDarkSkin: ^^ MMM is on a mission today!

Go on brother I am not mad! We need to revive interesting thread! smiley

@topic: it could be that she is timid because of having been hurt or fear of experiencing
the pain. Failing to say 'i love you' is a classic sign of holding back emotionally. There is always a story
behind it

Have a friend who was in a relationship with a girl he totally loved. They've had several break ups and now they are together again, he refused to say the word to her though every of his action says just that.

Your girlfriend must have strong reasons for not saying the words to you. Give it some time but be sure of it! Its one thing to love a person and not express it due to past experiences, but its totally another thing if a person doesn't love you and clearly let's you know

Be sure on what category your's fall into.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second / Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria / How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.