Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nairaland Is Filled With Ignorant 20 yr kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Is Filled With Ignorant 20 yr kids (339 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / Photos: 35 Yr Old Woman Marries Her 20 Yr Old Stepson After Divorcing The Dad / Rapper Proposes To His Girlfriend Before Starting 20-yr Jail Term (video/photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Filled With Ignorant 20 yr kids by SultanOfPuna: 1:27am On Sep 11, 2022
When i read some posts from Nairalanders i just weep for the man that spent money on nusery,primary,secondary and university for a child that by the age of 20 still dosent have sense.

It is better to not go to school at all
than to go and spend all that money only to still remain a dumb zombie.

I weep for Fathers
if they invested all that money they wasted on school fees. They would have built 2 houses and retire comfortably.

I wish i had meet some of your fathers
i would have adviced them not to waste money on sending you to school.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Filled With Ignorant 20 yr kids by Christiansimon: 1:39am On Sep 11, 2022
tongue haha... aren't u sure we should be meeting yours for your sake?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Filled With Ignorant 20 yr kids by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:55am On Sep 11, 2022
Says a kid himself..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Filled With Ignorant 20 yr kids by Hollybratt(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2022
Coming from a jss3 student
Re: Nairaland Is Filled With Ignorant 20 yr kids by Carndidlaydee: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
When i read some posts from Nairalanders i just weep for the man that spent money on nusery,primary,secondary and university for a child that by the age of 20 still dosent have sense.

It is better to not go to school at all
than to go and spend all that money only to still remain a dumb zombie.

I weep for Fathers
if they invested all that money they wasted on school fees. They would have built 2 houses and retire comfortably.

I wish i had meet some of your fathers
i would have adviced them not to waste money on sending you to school.

The irony is your dad is somewhere rolling in his grave too. Wishing he never had a kid like you

He wasted energy
He wasted time
He wasted cum
He wasted money
He wasted his life

Anyways anything that got to do with the M genders na WASTE
Re: Nairaland Is Filled With Ignorant 20 yr kids by Christiansimon: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2022
Carndidlaydee:

The irony is your dad is somewhere rolling in his grave too. Wishing he never had a kid like you

He wasted energy
He wasted time
He wasted cum
He wasted money
He wasted his life

Anyways anything that got to do with the M genders na WASTE

and anythat that have to do with the F gender is what?
Re: Nairaland Is Filled With Ignorant 20 yr kids by Brian47(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2022
You're wrong
I'm 18

(1) (Reply)

Bella Bags Endorsement Deal With A Fragrance Company / Married, But He Needs Ur Advice. / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After He Got Fired For Defrauding His Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.