Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1263091 members, 1712557 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 November 2014 at 10:50 AM

Why Do (some) Nigerians Abroad Despise Black Americans? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do (some) Nigerians Abroad Despise Black Americans? (5357 Views)

What You May Not Know About Americans / Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? / Are Africans Proud Of Black Americans? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do (some) Nigerians Abroad Despise Black Americans? by ADM1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2011
That's the thing about k.o.n.y., SAFO. He's a slowpoke who makes wild claims like the one above and doesn't back them up.
Re: Why Do (some) Nigerians Abroad Despise Black Americans? by kony1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2011
SAFO:

Lol, k.o.n.y you're delusional.How did you come up with this hypothesis.

The only "attractive" black american female i can think of, thats with a nigerian is nia long. And the dude shes with is half nigerian half white.

attractive Black american men and women dont find africans or nigerians attractive on any reasonable scale. Maybe east africans at best. Just keeping it real

1 Like

Re: Why Do (some) Nigerians Abroad Despise Black Americans? by ADM1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2011
Kony, the only thing you are keeping real is your $tupidity. What makes you the authority on what's attractive and what's not attractive? What makes you think you speak for or represent an entire group of people? You don't. You don't speak for anybody except you. That comment is very immature, ignorant, and childish. Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Since you don't understand that, you are a giant a$$hole.
Re: Why Do (some) Nigerians Abroad Despise Black Americans? by kony1(m): 5:37am On Aug 31, 2011
^you have no idea of what your talking about
Re: Why Do (some) Nigerians Abroad Despise Black Americans? by ADM1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2011
^^^I know what I'm talking about. You, on the other hand, don't because every time you post a comment, you spew bulls--t. Shut up.
Re: Why Do (some) Nigerians Abroad Despise Black Americans? by ogbonoeba: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
DaRapture: All of you Africans on here, and all the rest holding a chip, can suck a di.ck.  cheesy

I am Nigerian, f*ck you
Re: Why Do (some) Nigerians Abroad Despise Black Americans? by Blyss: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
ogbonoeba:

I am Nigerian, f*ck you

I don't care if you're the president of Nigeria, you can still suck a fat one.
Re: Why Do (some) Nigerians Abroad Despise Black Americans? by ogbonoeba: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
Blyss:

I don't care if you're the president of Nigeria, you can still suck a fat one.

Yeah and you can eat a d*ck and lick da balls too son. You must be lost, this forum is for Nigerians...Coming on here talking crap... angry

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

What's So Special Wearing Native On Fridays? / Can You Guess The Ethnic Group? (contest) / Why Do White People Only Know Yoruba Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.