Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee (29376 Views)

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by ersonleads(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2022
Please can someone help me on how I can go about traveling with my soon to be wedded wife Abroad. One of us will be schooling & working. The other will be working. Presently working on the funds.

How can it be possible & what country will be easier to on my intentions. Please I need your help because dis country done tire me angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Offpointng: 9:53am On Sep 12, 2022
ersonleads:
Please can someone help me on how I can go about traveling with my soon to be wedded wife Abroad. One of us will be schooling & working. The other will be working. Presently working on the funds. How can it be possible & what country will be easier to on my intentions. Please I need your help because dis country done tire me angry

Why not allow one person go fest?? ion dont just understand really, you're going somewhere strange, a new environment at it to settle and ur moving with convoy. how hard do you want it to be for you??

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Voiyupe: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Green pasture
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by slawomir: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....
Bros I go for advice make you first move go wet ground first

And moreover nor go asia, Middle East and Arab nations o
Because those countries nor dey give opportunity for people to grow and develop themselves no matter the long years you spend with them...you don't go to Asia countries to stay...you go there do your dope shit quickly and discharge.....I was even planning on going to Thailand for some dope shit but they said I must bring national drug law visa clearance

And also make sure say the woman na better person....because after she don finally see better work or finish school she go look down on you for that way and begin misbehave

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Cmanforall: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Congratulations!

It's good to have companion abroad

4 Likes

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Roheenoo(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Wow wishing you all the best

5 Likes

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by mbahdi(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Abeg na who u wun make he suggests give u?sey na we wey never leave the four corners of our stare,talk more of four corners of Nigeria?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Yankiss(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
You are in a better position to answer that question. You are just wedding. How sure are you of this lady seeing that majority of them cross the seas and lose their senses due to the rights women enjoy outside Africa. I have seen many people succeed here in businesses and you too can only do f you put your mind into it. Abroad, I can't tell. Depends on you, your fiancee and the choices of job and course. Not easy to advise.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by nawa4naija(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Go first, go know how far

Then come back for her

SimPle man

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Innobee99(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
May God direct ur path

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Truthday: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good. Tell us how its going oo
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Adesina18111(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
With what you wrote up there...u are not even sure of where u want to travel to yet you have company already...if your fiancé is not greedy and she trust you...she would ask you to go first...Go there and prepare the land for her and your unborn kids first!!!...the funds for two of you to travel are enough for you to go and get accomodation...go there first, start working, start saving and start sending money to your fiance...ensure you can feed yourself 3 times in a day comfortably then you can bring her to where you are...and mind you...I hope you trust her...make she no con follow another man go ooo...God bless u and make your heart desires come to fulfilment smiley

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Firstcitizen: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Offpointng:

Why not allow one person go fest?? ion dont just understand really, you're going somewhere strange, a new environment at it to settle and ur moving with convoy. how hard do you want it to be for you??

Travel alone and cry later

5 Likes

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Mindlog: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
You should go first, unless you are going through UK Postgraduate study route and your wife is the student.

5 Likes

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by jaxxy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Offpointng:

one person goes and forgets about the other person left behind after finding a new love abroad. That's what happens in this abroad love thing unless ure a very committed person by nature.

op anything u do make sure u get married here b4 u travel anywhere or else u will understand why they say humans are very unpredictable. undecided

My fiancée or fiance means nothing when jungle mature.

16 Likes

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Yeyeboi05(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Anything to leave this Shithole is a welcome development

2 Likes

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by wandebanks: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
E good make you dey use google or youtube boss.

E get why dem call am 'SMARTPHONE'.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Beverlyjean(f): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lol
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by AllKnowing: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Bad idea!

It’s easy to deduce you aren’t from Nigeria’s affluent society; you’re a hustler and seek to work your way up. You’re currently trying to save the millions, yes?

You both cannot afford to arrive in a foreign country at the same time and test the waters with both feet — let one person go first, learn, get a job, save, and pave way for the other partner’s smooth landing.

Without some money and a job, the first six months abroad is (and was) hellish for everyone.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Beverlyjean(f): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
ersonleads:
Please can someone help me on how I can go about traveling with my soon to be wedded wife Abroad. One of us will be schooling & working. The other will be working. Presently working on the funds.

How can it be possible & what country will be easier to on my intentions. Please I need your help because dis country done tire me angry

Lol... I pity u... my uncle is suffering this same decision u are about to mk ... it better u get a wife abroad that for u to take a wife abroad.. I just read another story just this morning of LIB , on how a man married and took her to London, her character changed immediately

3 Likes

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by santity100: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
How long have you known each other ?

What’s both of you personality ?

It is always better if the man is the one working and the wife is studying and looking after the kids.

Living abroad as a married couple is a huge huge difference to living in Nigeria.

The wife you know in Nigeria is different when she arrives abroad.

The most important DOES SHE HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Vikelo1212: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Why not try Ireland
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by oluwaseyi0: 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
B
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Triangles1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
You guys would never learn, don't go abroad with the woman you legally married they will turn against you with the white myopic law.
Re: Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee by Splufiik: 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Omó.. wait for the elders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Africa / World's Most Powerful Passports / Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.