Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu (48659 Views)

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primaries: Akpabio Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ebukajay184: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3QeQCPQ0-s

2023:“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu (Video)

Controversial prophet, Isreal Oladele Ogundipe, the Shepherd-in-Charge of the Celestial Church of Christ, Global Genesis Parish, has said that because he is Yoruba, he won't vote for an Igbo candidate to become Nigeria's president in 2023, IGBERETV reports.

He declared support for the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu.

Speaking to his congregation during a church service, the prophet said;

“I cannot be a Yoruba boy and vote for Igbo”

https://igberetvnews.com/1428345/2023i-yoruba-boy-vote-igbo-prophet-oladele-supports-tinubu-video/

220 Likes 19 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ebukajay184: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
More

144 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
We cannot be igbos and support Yorubas too

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

772 Likes 57 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by babyfaceafrica: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nothing concern us

321 Likes 15 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by mii4u(f): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sebi na just one vote?

602 Likes 25 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Beremx(f): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
His business.
Ibadan people are highly Obidient and Yusful. Yoruba people will vote more for Peter Obi than Tinubu

862 Likes 56 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by jkpbestseries: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Atiku is standing all alone in the north to sweep votes

315 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by danijesus(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fake prophet

592 Likes 25 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
IF YOU MUST BE TRIBAL DONT EXPECT HAUSA FULANIS TO VOTE FOR YOUR CANDIDATE TOO BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR SON ON THE BALLOT PAPER AS WELL

Keep demarketting Tinubu

Very senseless talk !!

867 Likes 60 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
They’ve brought tribalism into it again, please the Tinubu project cut across all tribes and religion and we don’t want this type of campaign

271 Likes 14 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Iamicekid(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ethnicity will forever be a tool in the hands of politicians

419 Likes 13 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by M4A1carbine: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
They have to label an agbadoriam miscreant prophet..so as to create the impression that Christians love Tinubu.

Prophet...we don hear ohh...hope say people "skullz" no dey under ya altar.

534 Likes 30 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Iamicekid:
Ethnicity will forever be a tool in the hands of politicians

The blame is on Nigeria politicians for failing to address the issue of tribalism in the nation tongue

225 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Salvador1: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tribalism and bigotry Kee u there.

Tinubu supporters doesn't hide their tribalism anymore.

We talk am say tinubu na oduduwa nation agenda.

Somebody said west are not smart at all.

371 Likes 13 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
All the best, Atiku is coming...

I talk am Yorubas aren't smart, they used Muslim Muslim to get advantage in the north, which has failed, now they're using tribalism failure loading ..

If every one votes on tribe, neither Igbo or Yoruba will win..

Obi and Tinubu should just step down, let's use Inec budget to settle ASUU

214 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by MrSensor(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Na

153 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
That's your wahala oo Prophet tribalist, I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

412 Likes 16 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by SmartPolician: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
People are entitled to their choices, but they should also know that bad decisions don't take any serious country anywhere.

His audience didn't even hail him when he made the comment. Talking to people from the South West, they would be imagining how dumb he is.

Please tribalism has no place in the house of God - that's if what white garment churches worship is the same God we know. Growing up, we were repeatedly told that they didn't worship God

238 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by GardenOfGod(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tribalism is a serious problem. Is he a prophet of Yoruba god?

273 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by GuyWise101(m): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And after all these attacks and tribal talks they will then turn around and claims that the Igbos are tribalists.

Unfortunately his voice are the voice of many Yoruba people who will rather watch the country sink and the in turn suffers than allow good governance because it's coming from their perceived enemies.

Who are really the enemy of Nigeria?

323 Likes 14 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by fman(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thinkam:
All the best, Atiku is coming...

Obi and Tinubu should just step down, let's use Inec budget to settle ASUU
One Ghana loud for u

134 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by BATified2023: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jennifer663:
nobody cares

Let everyone support their own

232 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Bontafa: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

2023:“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu (Video)

Prophet Isreal Oladele Ogundipe, the Shepherd-in-Charge of the Celestial Church of Christ, Global Genesis Parish, has said that because he is Yoruba, he won't vote for an Igbo candidate to become Nigeria's president in 2023, IGBERETV reports.

He declared support for the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu.

Phahahahahah

And Na prophet when dey see vision for both Igbo and other tribes

215 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nice one pastor.

—If 90% of Igbo voted Atiku in 2019.

—Atiku is also currently contesting, but all of them are now saying they will vote for Obi simply because he is Igbo.

—Then why can’t a Yoruba vote for Tinubu because he is Yoruba too?

God bless this pastor. Those lunatics shouting Yoruba Muslim/Christian can cry blood.

267 Likes 13 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
BATified2023:
nobody cares

FINE

177 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Hollysaint: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wow...
This is the face of Apc

176 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by onatisi(m): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
this guy is so so so stupiiiid , no wonder he was convicted and sent to prison for 6months.
now that esther ajayi has blocked him and is no longer giving him any money, he has turned his attention to politicians.
what was he thinking when he made this statement? does he think that it is only Yorubas that watch his programs or come to his church?
ebukajay184:

Prophet Isreal Oladele Ogundipe, the Shepherd-in-Charge of the Celestial Church of Christ, Global Genesis Parish, has said that because he is Yoruba, he won't vote for an Igbo candidate to become Nigeria's president in 2023, IGBERETV reports.

186 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jennifer663:
Igbos voted Obasanjo

224 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Kagd10: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
I don't blame him na. The Pastor obviously knows how Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye etc were threatened by the Igbos who claimed to be Christians.

That's why I find it surprising when some people were contesting as to why Tinubu picked a Muslim Northerner.

I mean the perpetual hatefilled people who threatened Peaceful Pastors such as Kumuyi, Adeboye etc, would they have voted for Tinubu even if he picked their Roman Pope? No.

Hence, the reason why Tinubu picked a Northerner Muslim for a political strategic move.

As a matter of fact, the big churches are in Lagos which Tinubu governed and no one is threatening them or disturbing them. Heck, Tinubu's wife is a Christian.

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Beremx(f): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
BATified2023:
nobody cares

I dey see your handwork, continue grin grin

153 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Kagd10: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Igbos voted Obasanjo

Igbos didn't cos they had no choice to begin with. OBJ and Falae came in as a result of the mandate of Abiola whom Igbos didn't vote.

154 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by slimfit1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Because you clearly don't hear from God.

177 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera / Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.