Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,897 members, 7,806,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere (39019 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: Cross Steals A Kiss From Ceec (Photo) / Download "The Woman King" In Bluray / Jimmy Odukoya Features In Hollywood Movie 'Woman King' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by StagethemTVee: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
The Nigerian star actor of Woman King Jimi Odukoya is seen with rapper Ladipoe as he makes a grand entrance at the Premiere of the movie.
Jimi who played opposite another Nigerian John Boyega is son of Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya. Jimi is also a rapper and a pastor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2TH0n37ZDc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
He acts well and everything about him is ok

22 Likes

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by NwaNimo1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wetin him steal?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]

,,,,Nigerians and theft!

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Chijeep(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kudos to ya bravery...

NIGERIANS AMA KEEP MAKING US PROUD WITH RAW TALENT AND BAD GOVERNANCE AMA KIP KILLING YOUNG LAD MORALS.

APC will be forgotten soon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by hopefulLandlord: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
I liked Viola Davis work in Suicide Squad especially that part where questions were asked who's supposed to know weasel, who just drowned, can't swim. knowing she bleeped up and her crew is about to direct the question at her she gave them a warning and threatening look. That part just sticks with me

6 Likes

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by GGiftedHands: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
A True King. This man and John Boyega did well. Truely amazing humans

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by GGiftedHands: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
tongue but
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by nairalee(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
The movie makes sense. Worth the Watch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by paulolee(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jim is also a rapper and a pastor? See crazy combo
Bin hearing about this movie online n I hope it would be worth d hype bcoz I hardly av time for movies
The movie wey naija Dey play us don do me, can’t wait for next year election, na every Monday I de inspect my pvc inside my locker wey I keep am

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by iiifedimma(f): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Okay
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Tonypen247(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
H
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by LastDonn: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
NwaNimo1:
koo

Beautiful ! Nice one

1 Like

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Spirit247: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nice movie about African Queen, there may be some truth that the real Hebrews are Africans because the way much of African History was erased by the Invaders and Library burnt is very suspicious.

Dekadet:
What does the symbol of a dragon on the flag used in wrapping her coffin signify? am just asking o
Glad to know that some are truly alive and truthful about the Queen of England. Our CREATOR gave us sound mind to Chose TRUTH and LIFE, but some love Darkness more. Many still deceiving themselves like they don't know that Dragon-Satan is the god of this current temporary World just as the Scripture says. They better give their Lives to JESUS YAHSHAYAH HaMashiach because very soon the One and Only God of Eternity and Immortality shall Begin to Judge all Humanity.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by DrayZee: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pastor? Interesting.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Dynot: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Okay
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by seunmohmoh(f): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Steal indeed.
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by ceeceeco: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tinubu contesting for presidency simply means Nigeria is going backwards, not forward. Make una pity for diz kontri kwanu. What kind of fame do you still want? What kind of wealth do you still want to acquire? The want of a man is just so insatiable. Haba!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by WibusJaga: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2022

Actor. Rapper. Pastor.
Wonderful Combo. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Who names these nollywood films sef! Last i checked, a woman king is called a queen! Unless of course they’re talking of a gay, cross-dressing king that acts like a woman!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Angelfrost(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
All the hype about this movie... It better be worth it!

I hope they will at least use proper Nigerian and African accents, not that "Blek Penta" nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:

everything abt him is okay!says a married woman with 5 kids

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by irunoko(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Cute Boy
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by jojothaiv(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Man wey sabi.....
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by cletz991(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Who ask u question sad
Rozross:
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by ately1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
He is a good actor.. Jim ike upgraded version

1 Like

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Primusinterpares(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Na thief him be ni
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
I just love Yoruba entertainment promoters, they're the best in promoting their own....to my people in the east na all man on him own!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by JoshTim: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
ceeceeco:
Tinubu contesting for presidency simply means Nigeria is going backwards, not forward. Make una pity for diz kontri kwanu. What kind of fame do you still want? What kind of wealth do you still want to acquire? The want of a man is just so insatiable. Haba!

As OBI took Anambra backward Abi. To weep you oraimo cord dey hungry me.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) / Photos From Funso Fashola, Skebe's Burial / BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.