Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

The Boy/girl Debate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Boy/girl Debate (836 Views)

How Many Ex Boy/girl Friends Do You Have so far? / What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / Calling A 'strange' Boy/girl 'sweetheart',is It Polite Or Irritating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boy/girl Debate by obiscolly(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2011
Girls: Can you ask a guy out or propose to him? Why or why not?

Guys: What do you think about girls asking a guy out or proposing to him? What will be your reaction if a girl does that to you?
Re: The Boy/girl Debate by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2011
Re: The Boy/girl Debate by obiscolly(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2011
smiley smiley hoekay!!
Re: The Boy/girl Debate by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2011
obiscolly:

Girls: Can you ask a guy out or propose to him? Why or why not?

Guys: What do you think about girls asking a guy out or proposing to him? What will be your reaction if a girl does that    to you?

so kull. cool
Re: The Boy/girl Debate by BodyKiss(m): 5:46am On Aug 14, 2011
I believe it's practically normal for a girl to ask a guy out, there's totally nothing wrong with that. In fact, expressiveness is one major thing that attracts me to girls (These sort of girls can easily unbox that best of you).

In the case of she proposing to me, damn it, am gonna marry ma wife, not she me.
Re: The Boy/girl Debate by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 14, 2011
I can't ask a guy out. I'm not that assertive lol.
Re: The Boy/girl Debate by deniyor: 5:54am On Aug 14, 2011
Very sexy. If I like the girl already, thanks for saving me the trouble. Now let's rumble.
Re: The Boy/girl Debate by Pweety4me(f): 5:59am On Aug 14, 2011
^^Lol craze undecided
Re: The Boy/girl Debate by Mynd44: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2011
This topic has already been done with
Re: The Boy/girl Debate by MMM2(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2011
angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Prefer A Bad Guy? / Love - Infographic / In Need Of Advice On My Canadian Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.