Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? (22018 Views)

I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by moondust(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2007
u can be just friends with a guy
until the day you guys are alone in a room and natural human chemistry begins to manifest itself. kiss
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by OmoEko1(f): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2007
moondust:

u can be just friends with a guy
until the day you guys are alone in a room and natural human chemistry begins to manifest itself. kiss
it's a big lieeeeeeeee, have slept in bed with my guy friends and nothing ever happened.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by moondust(m): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2007
I'd believe that for someone else, not u
Omo Eko
I no greeeeeeee!!!!
u lying!
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by OmoEko1(f): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2007
moondust:

I'd believe that for someone else, not u
Omo Eko
I no greeeeeeee!!!!
u lying!
Am really serious grin grin grin grin, why should something happen , becos two opposite sex are sleeping on the same bed undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by cutieexx(f): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2007
Omo Eko:

Am really serious grin grin grin grin, why should something happen , because two opposite sex are sleeping on the same bed undecided undecided undecided.

@omo Eko

undecided If no intentions were in pre-intimacy wink, why then did your guy not sleep on the floor of that room or na wetin de she le?
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by OmoEko1(f): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2007
cutiee_xx:

@omo Eko

undecided If no intentions were in pre-intimacy wink, why then did your guy not sleep on the floor of that room or na wetin de she le?
He wasn't my guy but one of my male females wink wink, but really why should something happen!!!!hello we are just friends neither are we physically attracted to each other
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by cutieexx(f): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2007
@Omo Eko
Okay, grin i step down the throne, tongue your majesty!!!

But really on more than average, opposite sex are attracted to each other, with exception of relations. grin grin it's quite a normal occurrence!! But neither am saying that your are wrong undecided

too confusing; this concept is!!!
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 19, 2007
yes is very possible i have a girl friend is while i was in school even when she got married her husband knows about our friendship and there is no string attached purely friendship
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by acidrop(f): 4:37am On Jun 19, 2007
yes my childhood friend is a guy
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by moondust(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2007
Omo Eko:

Am really serious grin grin grin grin, why should something happen , because two opposite sex are sleeping on the same bed undecided undecided undecided.

well u probably only slept together once.
we're talkin about doing it often. its just not possible to resist for a long time

acidrop:

yes my childhood friend is a guy

were u guys ever together in a dark place all by urselves?
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by nikynike(f): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2007
Well, for me, a guy and a girl can just be friends. But at a point, they develop interest for each other.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Bolarge(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2007
If she ain't got da beauty n' da body then. . .maybe. lol wink grin
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by NaijaFuss(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2007
Beautiful Question, Lets say YES and No,

why?

I found out many ladys what this, there's no action without reasons, to enjoy the closeness of a relationship off a relationship i'ld say.I think is is robbery to be a friend to a guy by just keeping it to your heart.make the brother know this from the onset, kool,

But on another level how could i friend to a loverIf you want the company of a guy just as a buddy let him know the obj conclusion,
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by soulpatrol(f): 3:45am On Jun 20, 2007
na beans or buns?
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by nyabinghi(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2007
Why will a guy and a babe be friends. I once had a girl i desired as my soul mate but she never wanted me as a lover. I agreed to be her friend. We went to a party and i saw a babe that turned me on, danced together, did stuffs together and i forgot i went with someone to the party. She got angry and left the party and told me never to come/call her again. I told her in a mail/text that we weren't lovers but friends that she shouldn't feel funny. What could have gone wrong with her.
To cut the story short we don't see eye to eye again.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by wormedup(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2007
to all of you that think it's impossible, i'm sorry for you guys !
u guys are probably the perfect definition of being "ruled by the privates !"

why can't a guy be just friends with a girl
u probably mean u just wanna bed every girl/guy u talk to really ?

in as much as a lot of people would want to go contrary; there's definitely a guy/girl u wouldn't wanna sleep with but, u r friendly with.
now if anyone doesn't this kind of relationship existing, there's a real sickness !

why would any normal human want to sleep with every member of the opposite sex u have an encounter with ?
gees, guys must be walking around with a hard-on / wet panties !!!
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 15, 2007
smiley well, a guy and a girl can be friends for a while, but later on, they MAY develope a deep feeling for each other, then they become more than friends. it all depends on their situation. smiley
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by acidrop(f): 6:27am On Aug 15, 2007
moondust:

well u probably only slept together once.
we're talkin about doing it often. its just not possible to resist for a long time

were u guys ever together in a dark place all by urselves?

hahah, yes, n dont ask me what happened
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2007
Yes, a guy and girl can be just platonic friends.

In my work, I've come accross quite a few ladies, we've become friends, and nothing more. My fiancee is well aware of this too, and she trusts me implictly, I hide nothing from her.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2007
Siena:

Yes, a guy and girl can be just platonic friends.

In my work, I've come accross quite a few ladies, we've become friends, and nothing more. My fiancee is well aware of this too, and she trusts me implictly, I hide nothing from her.

Is that right grin
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 15, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Is that right grin

But of course!
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmm!!! If you say so!!! Who am I to question You are a lucky guy!!!
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by soulpatrol(f): 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2007
lmao. is that right? grin
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by tpia: 4:22am On Aug 16, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Is that right grin

grin grin grin grin cry cry wink grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

sorry, BABEELOVE, I couldnt resist.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by tpia: 4:25am On Aug 16, 2007
@ topic, why not?

Of course a guy and a girl can be just friends.

Happens to me all the time. 

Occasionally a guy friend gets carried away in a weak moment, but they can usually recover quickly, most times.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by BABEELOVE(f): 4:49am On Aug 16, 2007
una dey krase!!!! grin

@Topic

I say maybe---but not in Africa and anywhere close to it!!!!! cheesy
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by soulpatrol(f): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2007
make una dey fool urselfs. u know most men cant resist anything in skirts/trousers. friend or not, some guys will always have impure thots about a woman not related to them by blood. and lord help u if they dont make an attempt to jump ur bones one day one day. grin
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by rrazmataz(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2007
nope a guy and a girl can't be platonic friends, unless the guy dosen't find the chick attractive or vise versa. but tw ;Do people that are attracted to each other friends? nah unless they'll be friends wit benefits
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by ogrebuga(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2007
@ Topic

I don't think so, me myself i've lost a few friends to something like that, i started having feelings for them and that was the end of the friendship. embarassed
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by cita(f): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2007
My dear it possible but very rare,i know how u feel cause i have
male friends too who want to convert the friendship at the end
of the day but not all of them.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by fuzek: 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2008
smiley
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Guchis(f): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2008
@ poster,
Yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? / My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.