Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? (22017 Views)

I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Luvbug(f): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2008
wink well, i happen to have some guys that r my friends, real friends and some that wanted more than friendship so it's a tough one but like my best friend always says, Boy and Girl can never be just friends!!! cool
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2008
@topic
yes they can smiley
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by saucekid(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2008
and it depends
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by superboi(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2008
yes they can but its not easy,am talking out of experience.also they should not limit the extent of the relationship
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by saucekid(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2008
uhm. . . . .
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by OpeLovely(f): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2008
It all depends and everything's been said. However, men use "friendship" to try and get into a girl's undies. And girls use "friendship" for ugly and broke guys they dont want to be involved with.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2008
OpeLovely:

It all depends and everything's been said. However, men use "friendship" to try and get into a girl's undies. A[b]nd girls use "friendship" for ugly and broke guys they don't want to be involved with.[/b]
hahhahaha wow!!
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2008
@post
No and Yes = maybe
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by ogrebuga(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2008
no
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by iseobio(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2008
is it penpals or internet friends?
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by OpeLovely(f): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2008
All of the above.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by dluvmaster(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2008
who says that.it is reall that a guy and a girl can still be freinds,like me,i had a friend whom was a lady,we were so close that when we were in lesson,i couldn't get a girl freind,cos the girls thought she was my babe,and when ever i say i neva had one,it get's them angry,thinking i was lying and it kept on for bout 3 yrs till now we are still very good friends,i have never for ones tried any thing funny,i am a funny guy and girls like being around me,and when ever people see me some think one of them is my girl.so a guy can a girl can still be best of friends,
take care.
Kenneth.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by quickygal(f): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2008
@post
A guy and girl can be just friends,, it is called discipline!!
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by dyabman(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2008
Yes they can just friends, and this is happening to me. We've been togerther as just friends for more 10yrs now. Shes pretty and nice so am i . But just friends we are.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by segy2g(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2008
Guess it all dpeends on how well defined things were at the beginning of the "friendship" Defintion is critical to staying "just friends"
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by BiigDogg: 3:37am On Oct 17, 2008
A little Intro to my self: I am not from Nigeria, so some of the lingo is kind of forign to me, but i think i can understand everyone for the most part,

I am a guy, and i do not know how to be a girl's friend at all. Any time i speak to a girl i have a feeling of needing to impress. I feel it right away and i get nervous, ( of course the girl cant tell, im very good at hiding feelings)and i begin to act in a way i think the girl will best like me, instead of just acting myself, I think sometimes if i did act myself no girl i know would be interested in being friends in the first place (I play alot of video games).

I have guy friends that dont play games, but we can still talk, what is the difference i dont know. I think im just prejudging women, but the feeling that i have to impress comes like an instinct, So i guess a question for the women does a guy have to impress you for him to be your friend?
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by 35cl: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2009
it is possible for a guy and a girl to be just friends. but if left over night in same room, why wont the guys 3rd leg point towards the right direction and the girl get all juicy? wink
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by auchman88(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2010
It cant happen
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by mindeh(f): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2010
try and get guys who have girlfriends already,that way it can work,but free and searching no way!
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by amyg(f): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2010
NO!he is looking at u bt not seeing u,listening bt not hearing u.men just have a way of dirtying everything up,dats jst who they r .they can't help being themselves
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by freecocoa(f): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2010
Well i have gud friends dat re guyz some hav tried to take it to another level,some re just so cool to the point that its too gud to be true.i have a guy friend 4rm wayback in sec sch,we re so tight that we hardly keep secrets,he's my bestest friend,so its possible i thnk it just depends on the individual.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Freiburger(m): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2010
I 've got more female than male as friends.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by tammyswits(f): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2010
The woman will decide that!
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Ndeewonu: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2010
Yes. But you will surely scare away his girlfriend(s) to be.

My wife almost took off b/c she thought I was dating such a girl, but it was platonic. I took me months to convice her nothing was happening.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by WAVixen: 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2010
of course, opposites attract. And believe me girl/guy or guy/girl platonic relationships have stronger bonds and unspoken words of loyalty.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by CrudeOil2(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2010
One must eventually lust after the other, and the relationship breaks down.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by WhyAWhy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2010
Yes definitely, In my experience some of this girls tend to turn you to assistant boyfriends later on expecting same attention their boyfriend (who is not probably around) from you. At such moments I know the time is up for me to move on.
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 05, 2010
I have a frnd i met in schl, @ first i wanted to date her bt she said NO, so i backedout thou i cudnt bear it, i tried evry means posible bt she rfuse. Nw we're gud frnds but d@ doesnt mean if she brings it i won't it but i don't presurize her anymore & we're rili gud frnds, we talk abt evrytin, i min EVERYTHING, BUT if it comes it comes & if it doesnt come segobe!
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by lovelydoll: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2011
lol every guy i tried to be frds with has tried to sleep with me.
so my answer is no we can't
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by ichiezubby(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2012
jogego: As one of my friends used to say, If I talk too much to a lady, I end up telling her I like her. Getting to close to a member of the opposite sex can lead to anything. Afterall, most deep rships are those that matured from friendships.
[color=#000099][/color] bros u just knack am hama for head.valid point
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by paix(m): 2:47am On Jun 09, 2012
hot-angel:
Laide it is possible, but it always ends up in something else. I have so many guy friends, but mostly we end up being "friends with benefit".
Fringe Benefit u mean
Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 20, 2012
I never used to believe it.

in fact my mother always told us "men and women can't just be friends",
but now i feel differently. smiley

a few of my guy friends have confessed having feelings for me but i have two guy friends
that i know for a fact doesn't see me as a "female" or object of s3x. i talk to them about everything...relationships, politics, female issues... lipsrsealed grin and what have you.

like wise they can talk to me about anything. smiley

one lives in another country which sucks sad and the other in the same city as me.
and they give the best advice and are far more loyal than ANY FEMALE FRIENDS I have/had. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.