Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) (51694 Views)

Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) / Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) / Senator Smart Adeyemi Attacked In Kogi During Bye Election (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by jaybenugo: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGAGbmHAwBc

2023 Presidency: I Have Started Visualizing A Good Leader For Nigeria - IBB

Former Nigerian military Head of State, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB), rtd, has revealed the candidate he expects to win Nigeria's 2023 presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

He stated this during an interview with Arise Television.

Below is a part of the interview.

IBB: I have started visualizing a good Nigerian leader.

Interviewer asks him: Who is that?

IBB continues: A person who travels in this country and has a friend virtually everywhere he travels. He knows at least one person he can communicate with. A person who is very vast in Economics. And then a good politician who should be able to talk to Nigerians. I have seen one or two or three already.

Interviewer asks him: Young, middle-age, elderly?

IBB replied: 60s.

Interviewer asks him: In their 60s?

IBB replied: yeah.

Interviewer asks him: You think that person should emerge in 2023?

IBB replied: I believe so, if we could get him.

https://igberetvnews.com/1428537/ibb-predicts-winner-nigerias-2023-presidential-election-video/

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by airminem(f): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2022
grin

" I have seen one or two or three already
"

Maradona will always be Maradona!! tongue

Always dribbling gullible Nigerians...

412 Likes 36 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Corridon: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Obi is the undisputed choice of Nigerians including IBB. Atiku the corrupt Cameroonian and Tinubu are in their 80s but Obi is in his 60s. I advise INEC not to waste the money they will use to conduct the election and declare Obi the winner already. Everyone should start sewing new clothes for Obi's inauguration next year. Make I go arrange with my tailor sharp sharp.

551 Likes 53 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by mayokiri: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2022
We all know who the only Presidential candidate in his 60's is

IBB has spoken loud and clear, and Nigerians have made their choice. Nobody will come against God's will.

300 Likes 27 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Chicagoesontop: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Please Nigerians. Its one thing to make a mistake and its another thing to realize that you have made a mistake and correct it.

We made a mistake in 2015, and now we have realized that, let us not make the same mistake because of ethnicity, religion or hate towards a particular people .

Peter Obi will make the best president, and the good news is that we all will benefit and enjoy his government. WE ALL WILL.

266 Likes 24 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Anigreat: 7:11am On Sep 15, 2022
shocked

Chai Obi is a blessed man.

IBB wasn't even subtle enough, he said it openly for everybody to know that he was referring to the most loved PO.

IBB can never mentioned Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, because that one is older than Methuselah.

282 Likes 24 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by onez: 7:12am On Sep 15, 2022
Obi all the way. Atiku lost his chance in 2019. Already fellow African countries has left us behind. Obi to the rescue.

162 Likes 17 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Corridon: 7:15am On Sep 15, 2022
airminem:
grin

"

Maradona will always be Maradona

Always dribbling Urchinesses
He is talking about Obi. Let's call a spade a spade and not a farm tool.

130 Likes 15 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2022
airminem:
grin

"

Maradona will always be Maradona

Always dribbling gullible Nigerians...

He's talking about Obi, stop trying to play smart.

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Efuaye(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2022
It's smart and intelligent to support Peter Obi. How can anybody do otherwise?
Look at the trend all over the world...

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by JAMO4REAL1(m): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Obi is the undisputed choice of Nigerians including IBB. Atiku the corrupt Cameroonian and Tinubu are in their 80s but Obi is in his 60s. I advise INEC not to waste the money they will use to conduct the election and declare Obi the winner already. Everyone should start sewing new clothes for Obi's inauguration next year. Make I go arrange with my tailor sharp sharp.
am not in support of anybody pls dnt waste ur money � Obi will be in 3rd position

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by 10mobile: 7:39am On Sep 15, 2022
Maradonna

3 Likes

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by abobote: 7:45am On Sep 15, 2022
Obi ofcourse.

At his age IBB can still grant interview, while Tinubu at 70 is afraid of facing the media

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by realstars: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2022
The game is just started, we shall see the end of it all? My labor shall never be in vain.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2022
abobote:
Obi ofcourse.

At his age IBB can still grant interview, while Tinubu at 70 is afraid of facing the media

It will be hard for him to change diapers while on live TV tongue

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by TimFisher2: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2022
grin

Another one!

Peter Obi is cruising to Victory with 32 million votes

Bookmark my post for reference

I speak as the Lord leads

Watch as Agbadorians will change mouth and say Tinubu is 60 years as of first week of the week

I tire for these people I swear grin grin

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by TimFisher2: 10:36am On Sep 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

It will be hard for him to change diapers while on live TV tongue

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Igbodicool(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2022
Yes...

It is Obi's turn!

204 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Jayinyourdreams(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Athiefkulators and agbado urchins, over to you

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Sergio103(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2022
cool

Obi 2023

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by treesun: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428537/ibb-predicts-winner-nigerias-2023-presidential-election-video/

I know a man too who dont understand climate change and how it is connected to economy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by datopaper(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Is it only IBB that will elect the person. It is now IBB makes sense. Continue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by jeromestarks: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
The North think they can rule Nigeria forever. They think they're wise. They think they're the political god of Nigeria.

Little did the know that they're just a chess piece in The British master plan.

4 Likes

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by TimmyTen(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
It is official. IBB is Obidient

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Millimann: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Agbado urchins will start insulting him now.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Tunjibalogun: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Everyone no matter tribe and religion loves Obi

I'm yoruba and I will definitely vote for Obi instead of Tinubu

Yorubas won't buy their gas or food stuffs differently from the rest of Nigerians and so we have nothing to gain from going tribal

Long live the candidate of the Labour Party
cool

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Chizzyjforce: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
From all indications, he's talking about Peter Obi.

When we cease seeing next year's election as Chelsea vs Man U (So, you can banter the other and rejoice that your candidate has won), that's when we will tell ourselves the truth and make the right choice for now, and the future.

If you think the choice you make won't affect you directly because of your level, you may be wrong; because a bad choice can turn this country to Lebanon condition in less than a year.

VOTE WISELY!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by LiveWithIt: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
cheesy
Tinubu All the way APC 2023

These Three were together 2019 but they also lost together grin cheesy

178 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
And the winner is

PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Horus(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
How many of these candidates can sing the Nigerian National Anthem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) / Chris Ngige's Masquerade At His Father's Burial Today - Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.