Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 (7538 Views)

What Vehicle Papers Do I Need To Drive My Vehicle In Nigerian Road. / ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** / Replacement Of One Of My Vehicle Plate Number With A Plastic Printed Copy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by emitee(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2011
Fellow Nairalander, pls I need your help ooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Since March 2nd, 2011 that I paid #915,000:00 (60% downpayment) to German007's bank account; he has failed to deliver my Liberty Jeep 2003 model; which he promised to deliver within 42days after payment.

He has been defaulting on agreed date of delivery, giving one excuse or the other; and he has refused to pick my calls for more than a week now (sending text message that he's incommunicado, that I should call one number - referred to as his lawyer's phone no.).

My colleague vibe08 (nairaland username) recommended German007 to me, after going through his profile on Nairaland. She had earlier commented today on the thread: 'Deposit refunded' by Osama10 in this auto section.

Moderators and any other person that can be of assistance, I will need you to prevail on German007 to refund my money before the end of the month, if he can not deliver the vehicle at the same period of time.

Note: There are evidences of communication through e-mail, and electronic bank transaction details too.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by inspiredm(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2011
emitee:

Fellow Nairalander, pls I need your help ooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Since March 2nd, 2011 that I paid #915,000:00 (60% downpayment) to German007's bank account; he has failed to deliver my Liberty Jeep 2003 model; which he promised to deliver within 42days after payment.

He has been defaulting on agreed date of delivery, giving one excuse or the other; and he has refused to pick my calls for more than a week now (sending text message that he's incommunicado, that I should call one number - referred to as his lawyer's phone no.).

My colleague vibe08 (nairaland username) recommended German007 to me, after going through his profile on Nairaland. She had earlier commented today on the thread: 'Deposit refunded' by Osama10 in this auto section.

Moderators and any other person that can be of assistance, I will need you to prevail on German007 to refund my money before the end of the month, if he can not deliver the vehicle at the same period of time.

Note: There are evidences of communication through e-mail, and electronic bank transaction details too.

Alright Be rest assured Everything Will Be alright, You will Get your Refund.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by emitee(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2011
@inspired,
I pray so ooo.

I will appreciate if you can contact him, because he is no longer picking my calls.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Odunnu: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2011
This is part where I show up
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by hbrednic: 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2011
dont wanna miss out
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Osama10(m): 7:36am On Aug 12, 2011
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by vibe08(f): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2011
But seriously, has anyone had any recent dealings with him and know his whereabout?
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by xreal: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2011
(Sending text messages that he's incommunicado and that I should call one number referred to as his lawyer's number.)

Am I the only one smelling rat here?

You sure say no be from cell those text messages for dey come?
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by blank(f): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2011
The guy is in jail now for the past 2 weeks with anti fraud unit. His sins are catching up with him. I think you should liaise with jr3 and see about getting your money back. Shame for bad people.

from JR3
German 007 Okhai collected 3.5M from me since April 2nd for FJ cruiser 2007 and Toyota Camry 2007 and promised to deliver 2nd week of may and get his balance. he only refunded just 500k 2weeks ago before i took him to Anti fraud.
pls nobody should come and talk nonsense here and be saying german 007 is the best. he is a bloody 419. u need to ask him what is he doing with peoples money.

Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Odunnu: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2011
choi! Wahala
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by cinzo: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2011
shocked
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by davoice1: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2011
Nawah oooooo.

Is it that we cannot trust sellers/car dealers on Nairaland again.

Oluwaseun Osewa, please we need you to intervene into this.

Men have lost their INTEGRITY on NL.

Emitee, kindly liaise with JR3.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by cinzo: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2011
Chei!!! This was a young man who had a flair for selling cars. Where did he go wrong What could have derailed him from the love he had for satisfying clients both male and female

Okhai bros I pray you rise from this bigger and better.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2011
@OP, Its a pity that you are going through this negative buying experience and I hope in the end, you get your refund or the vehicle you purchased. Unfortunately, this is not the first controversial transaction with the dealer in question and I recall the dealer making some sort of refund after we intervened in a dispute he had with a buyer.

Note that in certain situations, your remedy may have to come through law enforcement agencies. We as moderators can only urge the dealer to honour his arrangement with you and/or recommend a ban when necessary.

I want to assure the readers of this thread that a vast majority of the dealers here are honest, law abiding, and hard working.

It is our intention to transform this Auto section to the best Automart in Nigeria and yes, in Africa. In furtherance of this goal, we are in the process of collecting verifiable data from NL dealers with the goal of maintaining a sticky thread with a list of dealers who are known to not be scammers, to make things easier for buyers. Dealers will no longer be anonymous because, those who decide to scam, could be promptly turned in to appropriate law enforcement authorities when required by applicable laws. Buyers who decide to trade with anonymous dealers will therefore have only themselves to blame in the event of a bad experience.

A thread like this will be a thing of the past as time goes on. There shall be zero tolerance for scammers.

Cheers,
Monitor_1
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Fogman(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2011
Very unfortunate. I pray and know you ll recover your money or car. Still wondering where the young man (007) went wrong?
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2011
blank:

The guy is in jail now for the past 2 weeks with anti fraud unit. His sins are catching up with him. I think you should liaise with jr3 and see about getting your money back. Shame for bad people.

Me lady, is this confirmed?
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by blank(f): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2011
@ blink, shey i attached the quote of the guy that said he has put him in jail. If you read the post by Vibe08 (the one that the spam bot hid), u will see it.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^ok
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by german007(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2011
[b]Been offline nl for while, great opportunity to come back on and stay on.

Will post once on this thread. All other correspondence will be by phone or email to the respective clients

Have had a few emails from a few individuals and clients to notify me of this thread.

A very popular pre-order dealer on here was the first to call and notify me of this thread. First thing I did was to apologise to him and I take this opportunity to extend my apology to all other pre-order dealers if complaints and issues I've had may have trigggered extra cautiousness from potential clients. Fhemmy, Kunle, Bizbooks, Emperor and Inspired my apology goes out to you all.

Blank, for some unknown reason I notice you seem to have some sort of accumulated animosity for me. Jail for two weeks in where? Your office? or your village. This response is being typed from your jail right? your jails are allowed laptops? and phones?

Severe and acute rumour mongers like yourself should show a little discretion, especially on issues that are clearly open to confirmation and require veracity.

A business transaction not gone as quick as an end-user expects it to go phathoms me as to why some individuals are quick to jump into the word fraud.

There are two factors involving an allegation,  One is "I know you or I don't know you" "Second is I will deliver" or "I won't deliver"

Emitee. I know you and I will deliver.

A fall goeth before a rise, business Issues don't spell destruction or doom. They only fuel one's desire and make one learn from lessons and emerge stronger.

Cinzo,

I admit, there has been an accumulation of issues and a few affected clients,  This and a few more are sure to be the last sequence of issues, for I will rise back to the spot I used to be, bigger and better. Any successful business man without any past issues, has not really come of age as a business man. My issues though were one too many

I turned 30 approximately a week ago, I looked back and pondered upon the good and well meaning clients I've caused some grief due to my lack of shrewd business management which I have since developed upon and not handling transactions in the appropriate manner with legal back-up which caused me some losses. Becoming a man now, not a boy.

I had the flair and still have the flair for delivering clean and exceptional cars. I'm working tirelessly and effortlessly to resolve all issues entirely, emerge stronger and eliminate the re-occurence of any future issues.

Emitee, Inspired contacted me on the phone late yesterday, I informed him of the development and I expect him to have emailed or called you to let you know what we discussed. I assure you this issue will be resolved amicably, you will either get your car or your refund. I am not abconding and have not absconded, I am not or have never been in jail or eloped.

I'm right here.

Many thanks[/b]
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by davoice1: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2011
[s]you will either get your car or your refund. I am not abconding and have not absconded [/s] grin grin grin grin,
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2011
german007:

[b]Been offline nl for while, great opportunity to come back on and stay on.

Will post once on this thread. All other correspondence will be by phone or email to the respective clients

Have had a few emails from a few individuals and clients to notify me of this thread.

A very popular pre-order dealer on here was the first to call and notify me of this thread. First thing I did was to apologise to him and I take this opportunity to extend my apology to all other pre-order dealers if complaints and issues I've had may have trigggered extra cautiousness from potential clients. Fhemmy, Kunle, Bizbooks, Emperor and Inspired my apology goes out to you all.

Blank, for some unknown reason I notice you seem to have some sort of accumulated animosity for me. Jail for two weeks in where? Your office? or your village. This response is being typed from your jail right? your jails are allowed laptops? and phones?

Severe and acute rumour mongers like yourself should show a little discretion, especially on issues that are clearly open to confirmation and require veracity.

A business transaction not gone as quick as an end-user expects it to go phathoms me as to why some individual are quick to jump into the word fraud.

There are two factors involving an allegation,  One is "I know you or I don't know you" "Second is I will deliver" or "I won't deliver"

Emitee. I know you and I will deliver.

A fall goeth before a rise, business Issues don't spell destruction or doom. They only fuel one's desire and make one learn from lessons and emerge stronger.

Cinzo,

I admit, there has been an accumulation of issues and a few affected clients,  This and a few more are sure to be the last sequence of issues, for I will rise back to the spot I used to be, bigger and better. Any successful business man without any past issues, has not really come of age as a business man. My issues though were one too many

I turned 30 approximately a week ago, I looked back and pondered upon the good and well meaning clients I've caused some grief due to my lack of shrewd business management which I have since developed upon and not handling transactions in the appropriate manner with legal back-up which caused me some losses. Becoming a man now, not a boy.

I had the flair and still have the flair for delivering clean and exceptional cars. I'm working tirelessly and effortlessly to resolve all issues entirely, emerge stronger and eliminate the re-occurence of any future issues.

Emitee, Inspired contacted me on the phone late yesterday, I informed him of the development and I expect him to have emailed or called you to let you know what we discussed. I assure you this issue will be resolved amicably, you will either get your car or your refund. I am not abconding and have not absconded, I am not or have never been in jail or eloped.

I'm right here.

Many thanks[/b]

There's nothing you will say that will make me do business with you. There's nothing I hate as much as a business partner not answering my calls besides have all the ships stopped coming to nigeria.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by emitee(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2011
@ German007
Inspire did not call me, or mail me, he's just the first person to comment on this thread.

You can now pick inspire calls, but refuse to pick my own calls for more than one week.
The person that pick your call over the weekend confirmed that you were arrested, and the text message you send to me says you are incommunicado, and you are denying that you were not arrested.

Anyway, I don't want the vehicle again, I want my money.
When are you going to pay me my moneeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Let everyone on Nairaland know when you are going to pay me.
I need my money this month.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by vibe08(f): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2011
Clearly it will be difficult to have me or anyone i know deal with you in any further transaction. With EMITEE, you could have shown transparency, honesty and effective communication all the way.
On several occasion your story kept changing, be informed it isn't speaking all the grammar you just did once you were informed of this thread that matter but the fact that you have be incommuncable for the last week+, EMITEE showed me all the text correspondence between your suppose brother and also lawyer confirming you were arrested and one of them was trying to arrange a meeting with him. Then out of the blues, today you appear and make a response because someone called you.

If you weren't in jail, though i can't confirm that, but would choose to believe you were or in hiding, then your suppose brother or lawyer shouldn't have any dealing with EMITEE for the past week +, i'm sure you know my grievance? Because it was i who strongly encourage EMITEE to pre-order first and if you recollect, after his, i was to follow. (THANK HEAVENS).

Again, if you were not in jail, then i clearly believe you went hiding or out of reach and asked these persons to act, receive and give callers the information to contact your lawyer.

LISTEN, in all, you lack trust, business ethics, honesty, lack of transparent communication to continue this business, take a break, get the neccessary training in the trade, then continue by first getting people to trust you first and so on. (NO LECTURE INTENDED) but you didn't uphold any standard you claim to have whatsoever and clearly had other intentions, otherwise, knowing fully well that sometime early march you had issues to sort out(lots of issues) you could have easily told me and EMITEE to contact other pre-order dealers rather than make him part with 60% of his money and get bed time stories in place of service delivery.

To think, my first thought was INSPIRED AUTO OR FHEMMY(sorry if i got the spelling wrong) and ended up recommended is all my fault.

Now, remember how you posted us over and over as to how you were sending the pix to the car,
How the ship had left port over there?
How you were sending the paper work for the car to him?
How because he chose a car too far from your foreign contact as a reason why it was taking long.
Remember how i spoke to you on phone and confirmed to you that many of the things you clearly said you were going to meet up with will never see the light of day
How when EMITEE and the dad saw you in Lagos you confirm at the time that, you had issues but assured them from then on, all will be taken care of.
How you over and over assured EMITEE on delivery in July.
AND ON AND ON.

For me, you clearly and i maintain, were busy using pre-order member A's money to solve B's problem, B to C, C to D and so on.

All this might seem rude and too much to say, but if you can accept and recognize the truth, then this is it.

Like he said, kindly make a refund back to him. Just learn how to deal transparently and believe me every casting down of a man in sincerity and honestly will be a giant lifting up for me.

What got you here was clearly LACK OF HONESTY/TRANSPARENCY.

Peace out!
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2011
vibe08:

Clearly it will be difficult to have me or anyone i know deal with you in any further transaction. With EMITEE, you could have shown transparency, honesty and effective communication all the way.
On several occasion your story kept changing, be informed it isn't speaking all the grammar you just did once you were informed of this thread that matter but the fact that you have be incommuncable for the last week+, EMITEE showed me all the text correspondence between your suppose brother and also lawyer confirming you were arrested and one of them was trying to arrange a meeting with him. Then out of the blues, today you appear and make a response because someone called you.

For me, you clearly and i maintain, were busy using pre-order member A's money to solve B's problem, B to C, C to D and so on.

All this might seem rude and too much to say, but if you can accept and recognize the truth, then this is it.

Like he said, kindly make a refund back to him. Just learn how to deal transparently and believe me every casting down of a man in sincerity and honestly will be a giant lifting up for me.

What got you here was clearly LACK OF HONESTY/TRANSPARENCY.

Peace out!
You have totally said it, this is the problem of business men in Nigeria when it involves upfront payment. From carpenter, upholster, all. The temptation is just too strong.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by blank(f): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2011
@ German, u can insult me all you like but at the end of the day, your the one being called a thief not me. Somebody said u were arrested and i believe it 100% cos the brazen stealing is too much. N3m at one go? Haba. I believe u used customer's money to invest in a business that u thought would yield high returns but as a not too intelligent businessman, u lost out. Now, u are trying to use other people's money to settle the ones u had lost. In a saner clime, u should be paying back with interest but now they are lucky to even get their money back.

The person u delivered a car to (which was in bad shape) he should check and make sure it was not Nigerian used or smuggled through Cotonou. If i see your name in this database that Monitor 1 is talking of, it will lose all credibility cos u have shown yourself to be untrustworthy. Come back to the business indeed.

The reason why i am really upset about this matter is that u actually wanted to use me for your Ponzi scheme. Imagine u sending me an email asking if i was still interested in pre-ordering as at April when you knew u had this mess going on. I saw red when i saw your mail. Took God's Grace for me to answer in a calm and civil manner. Its me you wanted to fall maga.  angry
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2011
blank:

@ German, u can insult me all you like but at the end of the day, your the one being called a thief not me. Somebody said u were arrested and i believe it 100% cos the brazen stealing is too much. N3m at one go? Haba. I believe u used customer's money to invest in a business that u thought would yield high returns but as a not too intelligent businessman, u lost out. Now, u are trying to use other people's money to settle the ones u had lost. In a saner clime, u should be paying back with interest but now they are lucky to even get their money back.

The person u delivered a car to (which was in bad shape) he should check and make sure it was not Nigerian used or smuggled through Cotonou. If i see your name in this database that Monitor 1 is talking of, it will lose all credibility cos u have shown yourself to be untrustworthy. Come back to the business indeed.

The reason why i am really upset about this matter is that u actually wanted to use me for your Ponzi scheme. Imagine u sending me an email asking if i was still interested in pre-ordering as at April when you knew u had this mess going on. I saw red when i saw your mail. Took God's Grace for me to answer in a calm and civil manner. Its me you wanted to fall maga.  angry
You were really lucky babe.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Piedpiper(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2011
Hmmm shocked shocked
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Emperoh(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2011
Haa!!!!
Not again!!! Hell no!!!!

Anyway, e don happen be say e don happen. Reputation dying, bizness being killed for others.
But i think all parties should just quit these name calling son and see how to resolve this matter.

One more thing, we've had issues. Bizniz gives u lots of issues when you don't do things right.
But one thing i have learnt is not to break communication with person involved or make yourself unavailable to your client.

If you can do this, you can manage any situation!!!!

My two pence
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Odunnu: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2011
na wa oooo!!! enough drama and wahala
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by shawonlese: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
Tot German007 was barred from further transactions until he sorted himself out.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by keyremotes(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2011
grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
I dey laugh.

Everybody in Nigeria is now a car dealer.
Even the ones who know next to nothing about automobiles.
Because they have a brother or relative abroad who can visit auctions.

I dey laugh  grin  grin  grin

@Inspired:
Is there something you know that is hidden?
How come you are so quick to speak?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is / 2010 Bmw X6 M For Sale 22 Pictures Believe! / SOLD! SOLD!!!LAGOS CLEARED TOKS 2007 VW PASSAT 2.0T FOR SALE IN ABUJA, 1.999m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.