Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife (2722 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by YOUNGDICEs(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2007
my grandmother promise to find me four beautiful girls when i get 25 but my question is how does it feel to have four wife wifes up in your house?does it feel good?do they fight all the time?
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by Imani(f): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2007
Young man,

1 wife is just enough to handle not to mention 4. except you want to go to an early grave

Rather than think about wives now, you are still young. Face your education and by the time you are 25, you will come to realise that you may not need more one wife.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by nguage(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2007
haha. Polygamy is not allowed in America but I kind of envy you, four hausa girls no be small thing.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by moondust(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2007
joker of the century
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by naijadiva2(f): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2007
ha, r u 4 real?
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by younghoodi(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2007
yep,do u wanna become one of them?
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by chiogo(f): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2007
yes, please. tongue
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by younghoodi(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2007
haha lol U TOO YOUNG AM TALKING ABOUT NAIJA DIVA.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by chiogo(f): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2007
hey, don't u guys marry under-age/? besides u said when u're 25 and u're still 18. Before u get to 25, i'd be 22 or there about, so chill out, no problem. cheesy
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by younghoodi(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2007
yep i know,my grand ma is mad younger then ma grandpa,i like this girl in naija her name is kadidja i wanna make her my first wife but am scared before i turn 25 they gon give her to someone else cuz she's 16 already and am soo scared that they gon give her to some old ass aboki.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by chiogo(f): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2007
awwww. lol undecided
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by younghoodi(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2007
THEY DO THAT CUZ THEY DON'T WANT THEM TO GET PREGNANT CUZ IF THEY GOT PREGNANT WITHOUT NO HUSBAND AT THE AGE OF 16 IS A BAD NAME FOR THEY PARENTS AND THEY FAMILY SO THEY GIVE THEM HUSBAND BY FORCE DON'T U SEE HERE IN U.S A HOLE BUNCH OF CHICKS WITH BIG BULLY.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by chiogo(f): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2007
lol, yes but most of d hausa movies i've seen, their fathers be really forcin' their daughters to marry people they don't love, that's dumb.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by younghoodi(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2007
my grandmother's mother and my grandfather's mother were bestfriends they friendtionship was so strong that one day they decide to put my grandma and granpa together so they could make a family even know that the two didn't like each-other they had to do it.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by chiogo(f): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2007
wow, exactly my point. That's a no-no for me. am much too stubborn, i don't agree with everythin' even if it's my mother, says. and i tell her when she's wrong and she says am rude. undecided
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by younghoodi(m): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2007
chiogo:

wow, exactly my point. That's a no-no for me. am much too stubborn, i don't agree with everythin' even if it's my mother, says. and i tell her when she's wrong and she says am rude. undecided

LOOK AT U ITS NOT YOUR FAULT U WASN'T BORN IN THOSE NGOZI VILLAGES THAT'S WHY U SPEAKING LIKE THAT.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by chiogo(f): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2007
i don't curse at my parents.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by younghoodi(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2007
me and pops are cool too we maad cool if i did something that piss him off all i do its quiet and let him scream when he get tire he's gonna stop.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by chiogo(f): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2007
lol, i know. when u talk back, they get angrier, right?? i do keep quiet too but smtimes, i can't, i just scream back and it lands me into more trouble.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by younghoodi(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2007
chiogo:

lol, i know. when u talk back, they get angrier, right?? i do keep quiet too but smtimes, i can't, i just scream back and it lands me into more trouble.

WOW U BAD I NEVER SCREAM BACK TO MY POPS KNOWMATTER HOW THE SITUATION IS,HE MADE ME AND HE GOT WHATEVER REASON TO YELL AT ME WHEN I DO SOMETHING WRONG. IF ITS MY FRIEND OR BROTHERS WE PROBABLY GON FIGHT BUT MY POPS HELL NO.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by chiogo(f): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2007
No, not that. tongue
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by younghoodi(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2007
chiogo:

nah, my father never yelled at me, am talkin' 'bout my mother and i always got a good reason to do that.am not bad. tongue

WOW YOUR MOTHER NOW U MORE BAD,YELLING BACK TO YOUR MOTHER IS WORSER THEN TALKING BACK TO YOUR DAD,YOUR DAD JUST FUK AND ENJOY BUY YOUR MA FUK AND HAD ALLOT PAIN WHILE GIVING U BIRTH,DAMN GIRL U BAAAD.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by ssRhino: 1:22am On Sep 03, 2007
Pally, one woman, one wahala
2 women, 4 wahalas
3 women, 6 wahalas
Now 4 women, na Quadriple jeopardy, take am easy oh and settle for just one.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by chiogo(f): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2007
younghoodi:

WOW YOUR MOTHER NOW You MORE BAD,YELLING BACK TO YOUR MOTHER IS WORSER THEN TALKING BACK TO YOUR DAD,YOUR DAD JUST FUK AND ENJOY BUY YOUR MA FUK AND HAD ALLOT PAIN WHILE GIVING You BIRTH,DAMN GIRL You BAAAD.
Nah,u got it twisted. it's not even like that besides, u won't understand.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by Seun(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2007
Wife number 1 is promotion. Wife number 2 is confusion. Wife number 3 is commotion!
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by younghoodi(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2007
wow my bad.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by nana(f): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2007
Seun:

Wife number 1 is promotion. Wife number 2 is confusion. Wife number 3 is commotion!
Lol. . .fuji house of commotion.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by naijadiva2(f): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2007
yes,do u want to become one of them?

don't think so.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by naijadiva2(f): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2007
Seun:

i wonder what wife number 4 is?
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by donjohano(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2007
Solution.
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by omogenaija(f): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2007
why would u want 4 wives ? and only silly golddiggers or uneducated women would even agree to a thing like that undecided
Re: Youngdice$ Husband Of Four Wife by naijadiva2(f): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2007
omogenaija:

why would u want 4 wives ? and only silly golddiggers or uneducated women would even agree to a thing like that undecided

i'm sorry but i had to laugh at this one. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Benin Oba Was Buried In Lle-ife – Esogban Of Benin, Edebiri / How Ooni Of Ife Cheated Elder Brother Prince Adetunji Ogunwusi To Become The Oon / Oba Of Benin Coronation Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.