Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) (43325 Views)

Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / David Beckham And Daughter, Harper Share A Kiss. Fans React (Photos) / Harry Kane With Beckham In 2005 Vs Now(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by jaybenugo: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJZdIsq1tEU

David Beckham in tears as he pays his respects to Queen Elizabeth II after waiting on the queue for 13 hours

David Beckham was one of the many Britons who queued for hours to pay his respects to Queen Elizabeth II in Westminster Hall, IGBERETV reports.

As Great Britain continues to mourn the death of Queen Elizabeth II, many have turned out in London to visit her lying in state at Westminster Hall.

David Beckham arrived at 2am on Friday, September 16, and remained on the queue till Friday afternoon.

A video shared online shows him with tears in his eyes as he finally got to the front of the queue and paid his respects to the late monarch.

He later spoke about why he felt it was right to carry out such a gesture.

"Her Majesty meant so much in so many different ways," he told ITV News. "I can speak on my behalf from the amount of times I was able to meet her through my career.

"I was very lucky, I always wanted to represent my country so to represent my country, to be captain of my country and every time we stood there and we wore those three lions shirts and we sang God Save The Queen, that was something that meant so much to us."

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cikr622AWJM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Chizzyjforce: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
Men don't cry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
It is cool and good to mourn with them that mourn,
But what is Most Important is to consider the needful which is preparation for Eternity. Death could show up at anymoment. It has no respect for your pocket or personality.

Death is not really a big deal. What is the big deal, is if you Depart this World without JESUS Christ.
It does not Matter who you are, what you have or your title. If you Depart without a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, you have wasted your life!

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Laggafin: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
He's a simp.. what does he expect his wife to do?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
But what is Most Important is to consider the needful which is preparation for Eternity because death can show up at anymoment.

Righteousness22 always say something about death to scare people undecided tongue

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Righteousness22 always say something about death to scare people undecided tongue

Better to be scared and do the needful, than to be bold and Depart without JESUS Christ.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
He no get heart

1 Like

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by budaatum: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
But what is Most Important is to consider the needful which is preparation for Eternity.

I don't know about many of you reading the above, but I hope your focus is concentrating on the rest of your life here on earth instead of an eternity you will spend in a box 6 feet underground where worms will consume your flesh and blood.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Becky is somehow related to the royal family, so we can understand if he cries... na my people wey never commot for their village, talk less of UK, but yet cry like person wey discover say three out of him four children belong to him neighbor, naim dey vex me......

Well, am still waiting for our naija prophet wey dey always see vision to tell us say dem see queen lizzy for gate of heaven wandering around because them denial her visa like dem deny my nigga some years back... grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by budaatum: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Lol.

5 Likes

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Larrysung(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Eyyaaahhh
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by VeryWickedMan: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
If it were Africans worshipping a fellow human, they'd be tagged primitive.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Brink(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
They really loved that woman

6 Likes

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Damipada(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ok
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Iamdbull: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

My look alike
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by UrPapa: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sugar mummy is gone
If you know you know

4 Likes

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by spinna: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Eyaa
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by pejuakinab: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
OBIDIENT player
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
undecided
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
He is not crying more than some mumu Nigerians.
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Michelle70(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
isnt he crying cos he has a heart?
Jennifer663:
He no get heart

1 Like

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
The rich also cries..

Atleast we know the tribes mourning the queen more than Britons

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Adakintroy: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Life is the only movie no one makes it out alive. Everyone dies in the end. Good guys/ bad guys alike.
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by nairalee(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Me I no see any tears o. Be like OP use VAR camera here

2 Likes

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Like for David beckham share for zidane..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by abobote: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
In tears over what
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

TKT

1 Like

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Paxcalxs: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
E problem.... My own na how to japa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etim ‘Ironbar’ Bassey Is Broke, Fills Potholes In Ajah Lagos. Gofundme Launched / 2018 World Cup: Cash Prize Breakdown For Each Stage / Rashidat Yemisi Rashidi Yekini Graduates From De Montfort University UK (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.