Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,872 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Should I Do? She Is Changing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? She Is Changing (872 Views)

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / My Bae Is Changing .. Urgent Advise Needed / How Chimamanda Is Changing African Ladies Hair With Americanah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? She Is Changing by nonyc: 6:27am On Aug 12, 2011
my girlfriend and i have been moving on well . but currently her attitude has changed. am  suspecting she is seein anoda guy. i wanna marry her and worst still its hard  for me  to end the relationship cos av noticed that i truely love her . mehn how do i tackle this issue am hurting. she graduated just two days ago and came back with her belongings from school without notifing me as she always does. av askd her if i did  somthing wrong and she said she dont know,  i dont wanna make love to her cos am still a virgin. should play hard on her? i cant belive am deeply in love with her. She reacts wenever she sees me with a girl,
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by MMM2(m): 7:45am On Aug 12, 2011
op

yes
she is cheating on u undecided

and
u should be ashamed of ur self @ ur age u re still a virgin. angry
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by Kslib(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2011
Maybe u should specify more on the changes in attitude!
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by 195(f): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2011
M M M:

and
u should be ashamed of your self @ your age u re still a virgin. angry

cool cool
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by SexyBabie(f): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2011
:-x :-x :-x
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by Mynd44: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2011
She might have feelings for you, but I doubt that she Loves you
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by stepo707: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2011
u go love? na there u Bleep up.i see the relationship breaking up soon man.Not a swear or curse oh but mark my words.
I mean she still gat nysc to go and she has already chnaged.Am sure you showed her that you loved her,pampered her etc.Any way i guess this is ur first love dont feel bad.
Try talking to her and reduce that love b4 it burns
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by BodyKiss(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2011
She's looking for something you may not be able to give her, hot sex. I guess you should change too. Love with your head, not with all your heart.
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by lindabon: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2011
When people change and become incorrigible, you might want to think twice about going on with them. My advice will be to quite now because if you continue, you might possibly live the rest of your life grumbling and complaining about how much she has changed and how she wasn’t who you thought she was! undecided
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by dankol: 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2011
Definately some1 is workin up her mind. U are losin bt to confirm dat, u need 2 confront her nd nt ask if u av ofended her. Nd if u finaly loose her, u wil surely find lov again and as 4 d virgin u are. U are nt a fool bt a man of dignity nd like d proverb 'a patient dog eats d fatest bone'
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by kokoye(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2011
nonyc:

. . . .av askd her if i did somthing wrong and she said she dont know, i dont wanna make love to her cos am still a virgin. should play hard on her? i cant belive am deeply in love with her. . . .

Sorry dude. Someone else is laying the pipes.

That may be why she doesnt care for you that much anymore.
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by naijalodge(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2011
dankol:

Definately some1 is workin up her mind. U are losin bt to confirm dat, u need 2 confront her nd nt ask if u av ofended her. Nd if u finaly loose her, u wil surely find lov again and as 4 d virgin u are. U are nt a fool bt a man of dignity nd like d proverb 'a patient dog eats d fatest bone'
that na before,after rukowe and ejiro don chop finish,even bone no go reach ur hand.hahahaha,a patient dog eats the fattest nothing,@poster you dey dull,before you know i go don get my sheer.
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by Godmother(f): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2011
Sometimes the kinds of replies I see to a post just annoys me angry angry

@OP
Dude, you dont concrete reasons to conclude that she is cheating on you.
All you said is that she changed and the only change you mentioned is her coming over without informing you.
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by runsgirl: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2011
your GF has been colonized by someone else.
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by Mynd44: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
@op, start looking for another GF
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by shegosay: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2011
so sorry i think you need to sit her down
or better still you can talk to her friend to assist you in doing that.
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by Advocator: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2011
Maybe she's pullback and scared by the immense changes that is happening to your relationship. u're about to marry her, you're moving together and e.t.c.

[ Damn some people are quick to assume that she's cheating, shame on you all]
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2011
@op, just relax ur mind. NYSC is d greatest test of love, u hear me? If she still hav ur number after NYSC then she loves u. Mark my words.
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by Flashaldrin(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2011
@op, start changing too
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by ronkebp(f): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2011
Maybe she is angry with you for doing something she is not ready to disclose yet,
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by nonyc: 12:38am On Aug 13, 2011
AM NOT ASHAMED AND CAN NEVA BE ASHAMED OF BN A VIRGIN . SOME GUYS HERE DONT WANA BE TRUTHFUL FOR ONCE. . . SHE AINT THAT GOOD IN CALLING YEA I UNDERSTAND FOR 2YRS NOW.I MADE MY FEELINGS KNOWN TO HER AND SHE SAW AM REAL . MUST IT BE D REASON?
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by deniyor: 12:42am On Aug 13, 2011
It's hard to explain it to you but someone else is tapping into her sexual fantasy.
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by 195(f): 12:45am On Aug 13, 2011
Boyloaf:

@op, just relax your mind. NYSC is d greatest test of love, u hear me? If she still hav your number after NYSC then she loves u. Mark my words.

smh undecided
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by Mynd44: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2011
That girl is leaving and you are here talking/typing gramar
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by SIlknSteel(f): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2011
Advocator:

Maybe she's pullback and scared by the immense changes that is happening to your relationship. u're about to marry her, you're moving together and e.t.c.

[ Damn some people are quick to assume that she's cheating, shame on you all]

Seconded!
I think the Poster has to explain what he means by CHANGING. And for those of U who are so quick to conclude,what change do U think he is talking about really eh?
@Poster: I do not condem d fact dat U ar V,no no as matter of fact, Thumbs Up dude but dont let Ur naivety in d Intimacy aspect transcend into facts common sense n reasoning. For U to be thinking of marriage,it shows U are mature n grown up so may l ask dat U ACT UR AGE!!!
Cheers!
***SilknSteel***grown up so may l ask dat U ACT UR AGE!!!
Cheers!
***SilknSteel***
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by deniyor: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2011
This is the one thing I hate most about NL.
Many folks here come and drop their bombshell. Hardly will they come back to give us the update on their findings or actions so some of us can tell them "I told you so tongue"

OP, make sure you come back to tell us when you discover there is another guy involved. And please, use this your NL ID. Cos I want to tell you "I told you so tongue"
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by horny4u(f): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2011
Maybe the relationship is getting monotonous and boring, or

You are kissing her backside too much,

Play hard to get , lets see how that goes if not,

Keep your virginity and bring your tongue along.
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by bknight: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2011
horny4u:

Maybe the relationship is getting monotonous and boring, or

You are kissing her backside too much,

Play hard to get , lets see how that goes if not,

Keep your virginity and bring your tongue along.

grin
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by Mynd44: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2011
^^^
Re: What Should I Do? She Is Changing by tashanja(m): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2011
Its like somebody has found her password while he's not been logging in lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? / Wedding Videos. / Should I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.