Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral (76265 Views)

Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines / Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair / How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by dre11(m): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
An emotional video of Ummakulsum Sani Buhari, the lady stabbed to death by her Chinese lover, predicting her end is currently circulating on social media.

Daily Trust reports that he 23-year-old was stabbed by a Chinese lover after the suspect stormed the residence of the victim’s parents located adjacent National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA), Janbulo quarters, Gwale local government area of Kano.

The murder of Ummita as she was fondly called has sparked outrage, with many people calling for justice against her murderer.

In the clip, Ummita, who was visibly elated, was chatting with an unidentified female friend in a room.

Ummita, who was being teased by the friend she called Saurauniyya, said, “Sarauniya I may die before you; everyone has own destiny and it comes unannounced. I may sleep today and never wake up (die). May we die with faith and you cannot die and leave me until you give birth to twenty children.

Responding, Saurauniya said, “I will die before you; no, I will die before. You will die until you give birth to fifty children, hhhhhh.”

The duo got lost in laughter.

https://dailytrust.com/video-where-lady-killed-by-chinese-lover-predicted-her-death-goes-viral

Previous thread: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano
https://www.nairaland.com/7337483/chinese-man-stabs-girl-death

And

How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother
https://www.nairaland.com/7338221/how-daughter-met-killer-chinese

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Righteousness2(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
There is enormous power in the tongue.
It has the ability to build, to kill and to destroy.

Be mindful of what you say to yourself. Also cancel and return any evil spoken against you upon the head of the sender.

Most Important, Live life in the Conciousness of Eternity.
While we await the imminent Coming of JESUS Christ, we must understand that Personal Raptures are occurring per seconds.

JESUS Christ is the Only way to Heaven. There is no other.

250 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Savel(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
sad
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by sirjoggy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Alphastudent(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Remotions: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

Be mindful of what you say to yourself. Also cancel and return any evil spoken against you upon the head of the sender.

While we await the imminent Coming of JESUS Christ, we must understand that Personal Raptures are occurring per seconds.

No doubt the tongue has power, but why can't people use it to declare themselves billionaires? Why is it always bad things that comes to pass? I pray she gets justice

408 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by GoooodHardDick: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
In another news, it was said that the girl ate his money and refused to marry him.

Nigeria girls with Free things, you wan chop but you no wan pay angry

The foolish SIMP Chinese man should be dealt with no Mercy. death sentence straight

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Amspecial: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
sad
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Tboy222: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
She probably saw the signs and knew it was a matter of time, well I pray that God grants her family the fortitude and strength to bear the loss.

Wherever she is now in eternity is left to the Light himself, who is no respecter of persons and before him is no shadow of turning, who alone can stand before the Father of Lights whom no man can approach.

Guys I wanna recommend some youtube channels that will build up your faith in Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour please make sure you share it with everyone you come across.

1: Sid Roth it's is supernatural (Youtube)
2:Randy Kay ministries (Youtube)
3: 100 Huntley Street (Youtube)
4: 700 Club (Youtube)
5: Every-day Miracles (Youtube)
6: Destiny Image (Youtube)
7: Fireborn Ministries (Youtube)
8: Bennyhinn Ministries (Youtube)
9: Supernatural Stories (Youtube)
10: Deep Believer (Youtube)
11: Daystar (YouTube)
12: Trailblazer (Youtube)
13: Delafe testimonies (Youtube)
14: Cecil Pearson (Youtube)
15: MarctheMessanger (Youtube)
16: David Diga Hernandez (Youtube)
17: Vlad Savchuck (Youtube)

God Almighty bless you in Jesus Mighty name Amen. Don't forget to subscribe and share with as many as possible, I will be praying for you all and may The Lord Almighty strengthen you in the faith and cause His face to shine upon you Amen.

55 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by IboHausaYoruba: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by grandstar(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
It's sad and unfortunate.

By the way, the high divorce rate in Kano is scandalous. This girl was already a divorcee.

I wonder if the Chinese man was Muslim. Some Han Chinese are Muslims. He was certainly infatuated with the lady. His had turned neurotic.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Marvieduke(f): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
You see that word long throat dey put many ladies in trouble, just imagine how that word has end her life. I hope this serve as a warning bcoz I know they won't learn.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by obicoolnino: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by chroniclesss(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
No video "smh" sad

2 Likes

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by ggood: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
Just because of money

I believe she only accepted to date the Chinese man because he was ready to foot her Bill s, I know how these Northern girls find it difficult to date a southern guys

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by 50picker: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
Credible1:
Where is the video please
some bloggers no understand English dey just know how to write English

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Softmirror: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

IF ONLY THERE IS A WAY YOU COULD BE COLLECTING TITHES ON NAIRALAND INSTEAD OF LIKES, BY NOW YOU TOO FOR DON BUY JET.
grin

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Lewisalexander(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
D babe was eating money, the thing don hang... Rip to the dead

5 Likes

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by paradigmshift(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
Don't be surprised if they free the Chinese man, that's 9ja for u.. racist to their self

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by wiseone28: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
E be like the chun li na poor guy

2 Likes

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by jeffizy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
May she get justice. Such a pretty lady.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by CalabarPikin: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Roast this man already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by onyibest2k(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
WHY this pretty lady
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by BOOOMNAIJA: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
In sane climes, this case would be taken up by the federal government of d country.

Vote Peter Obi 2023 for good governance.

6 Likes

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by irunoko(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Abok1 cheesy
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by jojothaiv(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Let watch the selective aggression from the northern bloc.....

Last last, haka Allah yaso....

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Dressed In NYSC Uniform Attack Ifeanyi Ubah Players In Kogi (Graphic Pix / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix / Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.