Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) (10860 Views)

The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) / I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score / With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by olumideaeo(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,

ABOUT IJMB PROGRAMME.

This is a programme moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. It is designed
to ameliorate problems of admission for candidates seeking admission into Nigeria
University instead of JAMB.

The examination is conducted in May every year in designated Polytechnics and colleges
Of Education,while the results is released by August,prior to August i.e.between May and July students are to purchase a direct entry form from JAMB office and apply to any school of their choice.When admission begins in September and October, they are then short listed for admission into their chosen institution.The number of subjects a student can enter for is (3)in respect to their chosen profession.

Mean While, candidates with deficiency in O’level English Language and Mathematics can also remedy these subjects by registering for the O’level

SCORES GRADES POINTS

70-100% A 5Points
60-69% B 4Points
50-59% C 3Points
45-49% D 2Points
40-44% E 1Points
39%Below F 0Points

For a student that register for (3) Sujects with grade such as Physics A. Chemistry B. Biology B. the Total number of points scored will be as follows:
Physics A= 5Points
Chemistry B= 4Points
Biology C= 3Points

-----------------------------------------------------------
Total 12 Point + 1 Points Bonus

A point is awarded to the point scored by every candidate provided he or she do not score (F) in any of the subject enterd for:
The following are the University which accepts IJMB results for direct entry(200L) admission.
1, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN
2, AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY,ZARIA.
3, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY,ABRAKA.
4,RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
5,UNIVERSITY OF UYO,UYO.
6,CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
7, UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR
8, FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA
9, UNIVERSITY OF JOS
10, BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY .
11,ALL UNIVERSITIES IN NORTHERN,NORTH CENTRAL AND MIDDLE BELT IN NIGERIA.
12, ALL PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA.

NOTE:

CHECK PAGE 4 OF JAMB BROCHURE ITEM 2.2 (2) TO CONFIRM IJMB AS A REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION.

2012 REGISTRATION AND LECTURES FOR THIS PROGRAMME HAS COMMENCED AT SUPREME SUCCESS EDUCATIONAL CONSULTS (SSEC), A CONVENIENT WAY TO STUDY INSTEAD OF WAITING LONG AT HOME WHILE WAITING FOR YOUR RESULTS. SSEC KNOWS THAT ACADEMIC SUCCESS IS FUNDAMENTAL TO STUDENTS. WE DELIVER EXCELLENT SERVICES YOU CAN COUNT ON AGAIN AND AGAIN. ACCOMODATION IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON REQUEST @ AN AFFORDABLE/CHEAP PRICE. TRY US AND YOU WON'T REGRET YOU DID.

WE ALSO GIVE ADVICE AND HELP ON YOUR ADMISSION AND HELP YOU CREATE A BETTER AND REWARDING CAREER PATH.

WE ARE IN ILORIN @
KLM 5, SURVEY HOUSE, OPPOSITE MOBILE POLICE BARRACK, SANGO, ILORIN
or Better call 08061185310, 08156134061, 08086288104
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by olumideaeo(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hello Nairalander,

This is to let you inform that you tuition fees can be paid in installment and that you can confirm the genuineness of the programme before paying. Accomodation is also available of request.

We promise to give you all it takes (in terms of lectures and advice) to excel in this programme.

Wishing a successful academic programme and admission into any university of your choice.

Regards.

You can call 08061185310 for more info
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by olumideaeo(m): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2011
Hi

Lectures in Progress for the 2011/2012 IJMB programme. Please endeavour to register on time not to miss much lectures.

All the best.

You can call 08061185310 for more.
Thanks
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by saska1122: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2011
I am a product of this program tho in the South-South. Aside getting admitted, U stand tall above some of the students U'll meet in 200Level when U enter.
If the lecturers in ur school know what they are doing, U are better than those passing through regular UME/post-UME.
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by olumideaeo(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2011
HI

FOR IJMB, UNILORIN ADMITS AS LOW AS 5 POINTS, BUT NOT INTO ALL COURSES. YOU NEED 13 POINTS FOR MEDICINE, AT LEAST 10 POINTS FOR LAW, INFORMATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCES COURSES, ENGINEERING COURSES, OTHER SCIENCE COURSES LIKE BIOCHEMISTRY, MICROBIOLOGY,ETC; 5 POINTS FOR SOME COURSES LIKE MATHEMATICS, ZOOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, OTHER EDUCATION AND SOCIAL SCIENCE COURSES.

OTHER SCHOOLS IN THE NORTH TAKE LOWER THAN THIS. YOU STAND A CHANCE OF BEING A BETTER STUDENT AFTER THIS PROGRAM.

MAKE HASTE WHILE THE SUN SHINES

FOR MORE INFO, YOU CAN CALL
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by cluzdcobra(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2011
i hav read all u said.,am interested but i assume its already late,.or wot do u say? and how easy wil it b to get the required points,re the exams like o'levels.
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by tunex23: 1:16am On Sep 10, 2011
hi everyone, i can authoritativly confirmed to u all dat all d above info is true,i am a student of ahmadu bello university zaria were IJMB headquarter is,everytin is co-ordinated here.if u need any help such as registration,result upgrading, and so on, just cal me on 08121631132. or just com over to zaria then cal me so we can c and talk. just want to help,ijmb no b beanzzzz
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by olumideaeo(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2011
Hi,

The Programme continues and the lectures is in progress. Its better you decide now because make up lectures are now being given to new students to cope with lectures given in the past.

With our competent lecturers and quality of lectures, we assure you (with your seriousness) that you will make the adequate point required to give you admission into any university of your choice.

You can undergo this programme also while awaiting your admission or 'O' Level result. The exam is purely 'A' Level.

'Time is no man's friend', they say, but I say 'Make good use of your time' instead of staying at home. You can increase your knowledge and become a better student upon admission.

Wishing You Success in all your endeavours.

You can call 08061185310, 08086288104, 08156134061
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by Ajase2: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2011
To all students that failed post ume or pass the post ume and there name were not on the admission list, this is to let you know that ijmb registration into 200 level directly is still on and any moment from now it will soon be entering late registration. Go and do your registration now and resume lecture. For questions and enquiries call or send sms on 08081536392 or 08180892610
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by olumideaeo(m): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2011
Hi,

There is thinking by prospective student of this programme about their ability to pass this exam if they resume now. All we are here for is to bridge you for all it takes to pass this exam. Make-up lectures are in progress for new students as I urge those that are interested in this program and still out there to resume on time.

You will never regret taking this programme because you will be totally upgraded in knowledge at the end of this programme, I promise!

Wishing You Success in all your endeavours.

You can call 08061185310, 08086288104, 08156134061
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by Calebsworld(m): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2011
guday gentlemen,pls how much is unilorin predegree.thanks
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by ekao(f): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2011
finishd ijmb dis year, d rsults n m scared 2 chck dem cos kadpoly went on so much strke dat we had 2 prep 4 d xams by ourslves
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by ekao(f): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2011
ment d results r out,
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by Excelboi(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2011
ekao:

finishd ijmb dis year, d rsults n m scared 2 chck dem cos kadpoly went on so much strke dat we had 2 prep 4 d xams by ourslves
the results were bad!
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by felixholman(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2011
Passing an exam requires good preparations and doing the program in the right place.
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by felixholman(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2011
I heard the registration for those that will be doing the program and also write exam next year is still on but will soon be late.

Though I can boast of a center where my siblings wrote and they had 11 and 13 points, That's an excellent result, they are in school now.

To know more about the center for a good result and other details, you can call or sms on 08180892610.

Success.
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by Ajase2: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2011
This is a programme moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. It is designed to solve problems of  admission for candidates seeking admission into Nigeria University instead of JAMB.

The examination is conducted in May every year in designated Polytechnics and colleges Of Education,while the results is released by August,prior to August i.e. between May and July students are to purchase a direct entry form from JAMB office and apply to any school of their choice.

When admission begins in September and October, they are then short listed for admission into their chosen institution. The number of subjects a student can enter for is (3)in respect to their chosen profession.

Mean While, candidates with deficiency in O’level English Language and Mathematics can also remedy these subjects by registering for the O’level

SCORES                GRADES                       POINTS

70-100%                    A                                   5Points
60-69%                      B                                   4Points
50-59%                      C                                   3Points
45-49%                      D                                   2Points
40-44%                      E                                    1Points
39%Below                 F                                     0Points

For a student that register for (3)  Sujects with grade such as Physics A. Chemistry  B. Biology B. the Total number of points scored will be as follows:
Physics                      A=                   5Points
Chemistry                  B=                   4Points
Biology                      C=                   3Points

-----------------------------------------------------------
Total                                                           12 Point + 1 Points Bonus

A point is awarded  to the point scored by every candidate provided he or she do not score (F) in any of the subject

CHECK PAGE 4 OF JAMB BROCHURE ITEM 2.2 (2) TO CONFIRM IJMB AS A REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION.

REGISTRATION AND LECTURES FOR THIS PROGRAMME HAS COMMENCED AT OUR CENTER.

MAKE UP CLASSES HAS STARTED THIS WEEK FOR THOSE THAT ARE JUST RESUMING.

OUR PRIORITY AND GOAL IS TO HELP OUR STUDENTS PASS THIS IJMB AND ALSO HELP THEM WITH THEIR ADMISSION INTO THE SCHOOL OF THEIR CHOICE

OUR LAST RESULT IS A TESTIMONY, OUR STUDENTS HAD 10 POINTS AND ABOVE.
ONLY FEW HAD 8 & 9 POINTS. WITH THESE RESULTS WE ARE SURE OF THEIR ADMISSION.

WE DELIVER EXCELLENT SERVICES YOU CAN COUNT ON AGAIN AND AGAIN. WE HAVE GOOD HOSTEL ACCOMODATION AND WHERE OUR CENTER IS LOCATED IS VERY SAFE AND CONDUCIVE

TRY US AND YOU WON'T REGRET YOU DID.

REGISTRATION WILL SOON BE LATE SO HURRY NOW

FOR THOSE THAT WILL BE RESUMING, DON'T WORRY, THE CENTER WILL START A MAKE CLASS FOR YOU, THAT IS YOU WILL BE TAUGHT ALL THE LECTURES AND CLASSES THAT YOU HAVE MISSED.

FOR MORE DETAILS CALL OR SEND SMS ‎08081536392 or 08180892610

SUCCESS TO ALL.
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by olumideaeo(m): 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2011
Hi,

I would like to let readers of this forum to let people know that our results for this year are out and our students performed excellently. I'd seen some other people using this medium to pass their numbers for some other centers. But I started/opened this link to let people know that they don't need facing much stress because they are awaiting being matriculated into the university of their choice, but can rather take IJMB as a genuine alternative to their being matriculated. I tried it and it worked for me. These other posts are not from the source so please ignore them.

We'd plan for our students and we make sure they come out well in flying colours. Time is not our friend so I urge all our friends out there interested to register in time.

Wishing you the best.

Call 08061185310, 08086288104 for more, we promise to deliver.
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by Ajase2: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2011
Good day, Registration for ijmb is still going on for students interested in the program.
We believe with the last results our students had, we can boast of the same result for those currently doing the program with us now and that will be wrting there final exam next year.
We believe in getting our students into school after the program,

For those still interested in the program, make up classes will commence soon for those that will be resuming now.

Nairaland has helped everyone all in terms of current and genuine information. We should work hand in hand rather than discriminating one another,

Many are still entering into 200 level directly with ijmb and many more will still gain admission with it,

We are sure of ijmb, and we are sure of your admission if only you believe and give us a trial in our center. The only factor we advise against now is TIME. So hurry now.

For details, Call or sms on these lines 08180892610 . God bless us all
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by olumideaeo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2011
Hi,

A lot had thought they cannot enroll into this programme now, but I told you a lot of students started October/November last year and make up lectures were arranged for them. Some of them are among the best we had. Time is no man's friend so I will advice those that want to enroll to do so in good time because we have no magic to perform than to give you what you need to pass this exam and we assure you of success.

Thanks to you all. You can view my earlier post for more information.
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by olumideaeo(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2011
Hi,

For as many that have been asking if the forms are still on sale. Yes, the forms are still on sale and all the forms till end of this year. But, we should all hurry because of what we are missing in lectures. It is what you know that you will give out.

So, I urge those interested to make it timely to come for lectures as this is the only way we assure our students and there are no other means.

Wishing you all the best.

O. E.
08061185310, 08156134061
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by LordPherule(m): 3:05am On Oct 20, 2011
Pls how much is the total expenses. Enumerate it here.
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by olumideaeo(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2011
Hi,

For those who don't know anywhere and who wish to come down, the school provides you with an accommodation and we promise to pick you up wherever you are in Ilorin. The fee vary based on department (Science, commercial, Art). The form fee is 5, 000 naira.

We give you the best and all it takes to come out excellently of this programme. You can refer to my earlier post for more info. Thanks.

Good luck.
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by felixholman(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2011
Many admission list of various universities has been released . For those that found there names on the list and our students that also gained admission too, i congratulate you all. For those that are not been admitted this year, i will advise you quickly come and do your ijmb registration
if you are interested in the program, a lot of people gained admission with this program this year. Registration is still on.
Our goals are:
Doing your registration before it close.
Giving you adequate lectures and teaching you according to the syllabus
Making sure we assist you to come out with good and excellent points
Also assisting you with your admission into the university.
Gaining admission at the end of the program is our ultimate concern.
We have students from different places doing the program with us because of our success story.

For those coming from far places, we pick our student anywhere they drop as soon as they arrive and other arrangement is also made such as hostel accommodation is available, Call or send an sms to 08081536392, and all details will be send to you.
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by olumideaeo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2011
Hi,

For those that are not been admitted this year, i will advise you quickly come and do your ijmb registration
if you are interested in the program, a lot of people gained admission with this program this year. Registration is still on.
We give you all you need to make a good grade in this program. We make sure we assist you to come out with good and excellent points
We'll also assist you with your admission into the university.

We have students from different places doing the program with us because of our success story.

For those coming from far places, we pick our student anywhere they drop as soon as they arrive and other arrangement is also made such as hostel accommodation is available, you can call 08061185310, 08156134061 for more info.

All the best.
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by Ajase2: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
Many admission list of various universities has been released . For those that found there names on the list and our students that also gained admission too, i congratulate you all. For those that are not been admitted this year, i will advise you quickly come and do your ijmb registration
Our goals are:
Doing your registration before it close.
Giving you adequate lectures and teaching you according to the syllabus
Making sure we assist you to come out with good and excellent points
Also assisting you with your admission into the university.
Gaining admission at the end of the program is our ultimate concern.

For those coming from far places, we pick our student anywhere they drop as soon as they arrive and other arrangement is also made such as hostel accommodation is available, Call or send an sms to 08081536392, and all details will be send to you.

For those that are still interested in the program, registration might be ending or closing any moment. So please hurry and do your registration
now.

Call or send an sms to 08081536392, and all details will be send to you.
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by olawalebabs(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2011
I myself is a product of IJMB, to be candid for any candidate that can't make Jamb to make IJMB will mean tripple effort and seriousness.

1 Like

Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by felixholman(m): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
Definitely , to achieve success requires hard work and determination. The only thing we all need is encouragement in everything we do, Success to all, 08081536392
Re: An Alternative To Those Limited By Jamb/post Jamb Exam (ijmb) by olumideaeo(m): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2011
HI,

TO ALL THAT IS STILL INTERESTED, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO MAKE IT BEFORE NOVEMBER ENDING.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue State University Reduces Cut-off Mark For Law,medicine & Others / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NNPPC/ ADDAX Petroleum Scholarship 2012/2013 / Pls What Does It Mean That Your Waec Result Is Outstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.