Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz (29166 Views)

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Yousef, Saskay & Angel / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For JMK, Sammie, Maria & Pere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by NaijaCover(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
BBNaija Week 8: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Others

BBNaija Voting Percentage And Results

How the Viewers Voted: From the bottom three, Sheggz got the highest vote at 18.62%, Dotun got 7.86% and Allysyn got 7.70%

Source: BLOG

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by NaijaCover(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
This Is The Official BBNaija Voting Result

Proudly Brought To You By

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by NaijaCover(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
@Odewaleadesoye

Is Ready To Bring The BBNaija Live Eviction Sunday To Your Door Step.

Don't Forget We Cover Everything In Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by God1000(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Another BBnaija story, I've written the federal government a letter through information and culture ministry to ban this show but I've not been replied

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by Gget: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by NaijaCover(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
God1000:
Another BBnaija story

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116785136:
@Odewaleadesoye

Is Ready To Bring The BBNaija Live Eviction Sunday To Your Door Step.

Don't Forget We Cover Everything In Nigeria.
Well done bro.
I will move thread of evicted HMs to FP while you work on this and how viewers voted.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
God1000:
Another BBnaija story, I've written the federal government a letter through information and culture ministry to ban this show but I've not been replied
Dem need to ban that your mouth there,no face your life dey there dey zuzu around.
How the show take affect una?this thing is rated 18,Dem no force anyone,you no go die if you no watch am, nobody dey threaten you with the show so why you come dey foam everywhere?

This is how religious people act, trying to shove their lifestyle into everyone's head,you guys will be telling us about morality when deep down you are worse.
Pls write a letter to CAN, Catholic association so their priests can stop raping Young boys and brainwashing kids.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by NaijaCover(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Well done bro.
I will move thread of evicted HMs to FP while you work on this and how viewers voted.

Ok Sir

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by EtinosaDLaw(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
God1000:

If you truly did this then I must say that you're indeed very stupid. Infact, you're not only stupid for thinking that the ministry of information and culture will (for your sake) put an end to a TV show that rakes in hundreds of millions in revenue for the government and also creates jobs at the same time, NO, that's not the only reason why you're stupid, you're also incredibly stupid for thinking that it's in your place to dictate to people how they should entertain themselves or what they should do with their leisure.

The people that are directly making decisions about your life are robbing you on a daily, how many times have you put your penmanship to good use by writing to the government to do something about it? It's a TV show that nobody is forcing you to watch that you're writing to the government about. Between you and that government, I don't even know which is more useless. Ozuor!

I've noticed that some of you seem to let nairaland "likes and shares" delude you into thinking that you're wise, forgetting that silly people are in the majority here, and that they also possess the "Like and Share" button. I'm pretty sure that's what gave you the audacity to do something as monumentally foolish as this.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please update this thread @

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by NaijaCover(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Please update this thread @

I'm On It

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by NaijaCover(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
@Odewaleadesoye

The Thread Has Already Been Updated Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116792271:
@Odewaleadesoye

The Thread Has Already Been Updated Sir
Okay boss!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by NaijaCover(m): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Who Do You Think Will Win This Year BBNAIJA Show?

Predict Your Winner And Get A Surprise From

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin Ok !!! I see shocked

But can we now Eat Fried Beans grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by Snapchat: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sheggz should have been evicted sha. We move!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by Gandah(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Pple still watch this show sad
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by onyeomafab(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sheggs,be warming up

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by greggng: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Imagine if Bella join sheggz 18 percent to her own that means she will beat everyone hands down. Biggie why i expected sheggz home ..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by Henroo88(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Congratulations to the evicted. Abeg, make this show end
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by visijo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
You never build house, you Never Buy car. You Never marry..�
Before 9pm you don run go sleep, weytin de give you that kind peace of mind grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by Vinnie2000(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Either Phyna, Bryan or Hermes go win this Show..

But 'Man know Man' don dey kill BBnaija small smal.

Y Can't a Blackman Organize Sth without bringing Corruption or Politics into it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by Chaos14: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
If you say this show isn't popular you live under a rock
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by GoshenNLA(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Who corrupt for the show?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by lumens: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
God1000:

You should have addressed the letter to Prophet Muhammad through Osama Bin Laden.

As long as you are alive, the BBNAIJA franchise would continue to flourish like the cedars of Lebanon and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

The show is clearly rated 18+ and nobody is forced to watch it.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by GoshenNLA(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Either Phyna, Bryan or Hermes go win this Show..

But 'Man know Man' don dey kill BBnaija small smal.

Y Can't a Blackman Organize Sth without bringing Corruption or Politics into it
Who corrupt for the show?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" / AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) / #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.