Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,917 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Measuring Up To God’s Standard For Effective Leadership - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Measuring Up To God’s Standard For Effective Leadership (683 Views)

All Glory To God,my Wife Delivered A Baby Girl / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / For Effective Family Happiness And Peace, By Funke Adejumo(a MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Measuring Up To God’s Standard For Effective Leadership by growinwave: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2011
All around us today – in ministry, politics, family, community, school, industry
and governance; everybody wants to be a leader. But not everybody wants to do it
in God’s way. Now, people force their way into leadership because they are not
found to have measured up, at least to the basic tenet of leadership engagement.

God has a standard. And those who are following Him must queue up to it, if the
work will be done as He wants it. You must know that the ways of the world is;
and can never be the ways of God. Since He is the one who called you by saying –
“Follow Me and I will MAKE YOU… (Mark 1:17). Your making it in leadership is
dependent on how you can adhere to His standard. That means, to do great work,
or build His people effectively in leadership, will be simpler if only you can
measure up to His requirement, which is not ambiguous. In fact, Bible confirm
this: “His law (commandment, principle) are not grievous – 1 John 5:3. God will
never compromise His Standard. You are the one that must step up for Him to use
you, according to your willingness to abide by His rule. Please read the rest @ leadershipgrowthreviews..com

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do? / Are U Disturbed By Premature Cumming?! / Santa Fact Or Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.