Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) (56475 Views)

Plantain And Yam I Bought For 3500 / See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish / Grilled Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2022
In this video, there's an easy to follow steps on how to grill the yummiest Tilapia fish.
You will want to eat this on a daily basis. The Tilapia fish was garnished with pepper tomato sauce and fried plantains. It's so delicious, do try this recipe out.

Ingredients:

Tilapia fish
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Paprika peppers
Red bell peppers
Tomatoes
Seasoning
Salt
Curry leaves
Thyme leaves
Curry powder
Plantains
Vegetable oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-L74TwX8sY

Steps:

Season the Tilapia fish with seasoning powder and salt.
Apply the fish with onion, garlic, ginger, paprika and bell peppers.
Set aside in the fridge to marinate, the longer the better.
Put in the oven to grill for 20 minutes.

In a dry pan add in little vegetable oil.
Add in chopped onions.
Pour in blended tomatoes, peppers, garlic and ginger.
Fry for 5 minutes.
Add seasoning cube and salt.

Cut the plantain and season with salt.
Fry till golden brown.
Enjoy your meal.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2022
Your husband no suppose dey chill outside cos everything he want outside you can prepare them. Na just to dey buy assorted drinks put for fridge, that's all.

Nigerian women should learn how to prepare these foods. The time they channelled in gossiping at the salon should be utilised to learn how to cook.

Most times, wetin dey keep us outside na Isiewu, nkowbi, grilled fish and snail which most Nigerian wives can't prepare at home.

That your fish go go well with chilled mortuary standard Heineken after much consultation with 4:20.

296 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kriss216:
Your husband no suppose dey chill outside cos everything he wants outside you can prepare them. Na just to dey buy assorted drinks put for fridge, that's all.

Nigerian women should learn how to prepare these foods. The time they channelled in gossiping at the salon should be utilised to learn how to cook.

Most times, wetin dey keep us outside na Isiewu, nkowbi, grilled fish and snail which most Nigerian wives can't prepare at home.

That your fish go go well with chilled mortuary standard Heineken after much consultation with 4:20.

We hardly eat out except on special occasions.

Anything you want, we cook it here grin

To go out now, before we look around 20k don go. Wetin we dey find for Sokoto, dey our Shokoto already.

Thank you.

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by ideaz: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
This is all round enjoyment. Good life still dey...

7 Likes

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by nightfox01(m): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Madam let us grow your YouTube channel you should invite me and some people to be tasting this food see as pesin dey salivate grin grin

44 Likes

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by SkengRay: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Excellent ma. How much do I need to pay for you to teach Channah1. All she knows how to cook is Sacrifice for the gods grin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
ideaz:
This is all round enjoyment. Good life still dey...

We are all hopeful for a better tomorrow for us all.

2 Likes

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
nightfox01:
Madam let us grow your YouTube channel you should invite me and some people to be tasting this food see as pesin dey salivate grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
SkengRay:
Excellent ma. How much do I need to pay for you to teach Channah1. All she knows how to cook is Sacrifice for the gods grin

Me I still dey learn oooo
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Skibani99(m): 12:08am On Sep 21, 2022
Kriss216:
Your husband no suppose dey chill outside cos everything he wants outside you can prepare them. Na just to dey buy assorted drinks put for fridge, that's all.

you've said it all chief.. This woman dey finish work

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Skibani99(m): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2022
nightfox01:
comrade you're speaking my mind..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Skibani99(m): 12:14am On Sep 21, 2022
op you're a standard no cap, a very high standard.. Nice one..

14 Likes

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2022
Skibani99:
you've said it all chief.. This woman dey finish work

Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2022
Skibani99:
op you're a standard no cap, a very high standard.. Nice one..

Thank you.
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by ideaz: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2022
nightfox01:

This is a great growth idea and should be considered. Let me know when we can start oo.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2022
ideaz:

This is a great growth idea and should be considered. Let me know when we can start oo.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2022
Budget friendly meal.
Fish 2000
Plaintain 500
Tomatoes, peppers, onions, garlic, ginger, etc. 500.

I had oil and gas at home.

2 Likes

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by potbelly(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2022
I just know say na this madam... cheesy
Always feeding our eyes mouth watery delicacies...
Feed our mouth too na... cheesy
Madam share location... angry angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
potbelly:
I just know say na this madam... cheesy
Always feeding our eyes mouth watery delicacies...
Feed our mouth too na... cheesy
Madam share location... angry angry

grin
Happy Sunday to you.
Am sharing the skills nah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by bookson(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Inviting

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by LaSenior: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin
Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Racoon(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
kiss How I wish I can enter my phone screen and eat this yummy food.

2 Likes

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Neduzze5(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

grin
Happy Sunday to you.
Am sharing the skills nah.

The strategies to grow your YouTube Channel shared by nightfox01 should be considered.

It can probably be turned into a weekly show where you cook, and then invite some people to taste the meal.

They get to discuss over the meal both on the taste of the meal, or ask you questions bordering on your culinary skills.

They can equally discuss on pertinent happenings in the country in that week, be it crime, entertainment, politics, foreign affairs, entrepreneurship, money and others.

First, it helps you get longer YouTube videos that are not boring and can be monetised.

Secondly, you get more likes, subscribers and shares.

If you're concerned about security, it mustn't happen in your home.

You can consider getting an office space, and also taking on students for practicals so that the space is properly utilized.

That way, you get to earn both online and offline.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Etosha: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Is that a tilapia fish?

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by owobokiri(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
In this video, there's an easy to follow steps on how to grill the yummiest Tilapia fish.
You will want to eat this on a daily basis. The Tilapia fish was garnished with pepper tomato sauce and fried plantains. It's so delicious, do try this recipe out.

Ingredients:

Tilapia fish
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Paprika peppers
Red bell peppers
Tomatoes
Seasoning
Salt
Curry leaves
Thyme leaves
Curry powder
Plantains
Vegetable oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-L74TwX8sY

Steps:

Season the Tilapia fish with seasoning powder and salt.
Apply the fish with onion, garlic, ginger, paprika and bell peppers.
Set aside in the fridge to marinate, the longer the better.
Put in the oven to grill for 20 minutes.

In a dry pan add in little vegetable oil.
Add in chopped onions.
Pour in blended tomatoes, peppers, garlic and ginger.
Fry for 5 minutes.
Add seasoning cube and salt.

Cut the plantain and season with salt.
Fry till golden brown.
Enjoy your meal.
My love for tilapia fish is out of this world

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Chizzyjforce: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
So Yummy

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by galileo180(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Some men are just too lucky aswear. Even without tasting your delicacies, I can confidently recommend you in any case.
Hygienically �100%

2 Likes

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by optimismlaz(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Madam stop this na, if you will not give us your address. Am on my way with a bottle of Gulder . Just dey wait for the address

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by NyscReport: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is yummy

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by ufuosman(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Yummy

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

We are all hopeful for a better tomorrow for us all.

Nwà nné'm nwànyi

Nairaland resident chef well done o!

I like your handiwork grin

1 Like

Re: How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) by CondemnBattery(f): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
shocked
You're doing well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sprite Vs Coca Cola Vs Mountain Dew Vs Sierra Mist Vs Pepsi / See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) / See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.