Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration (8964 Views)

2023: LP Adamawa Guber Candidate Fumes, Says There Are Saboteurs In His Party / Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha / Wike Takes 2023 Consultation To Bayelsa, Warns Against Saboteurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Racoon(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2022
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State and National Youth Co-ordinator of the Tinubu-Shettima Presidential Campaign Council has said that there are some people and agencies sabotaging the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.

He stated this on Wednesday during a chat with ARISE TV on the All Progressives Congress (APC) preparedness ahead commencement of campaign for the forthcoming 2023 presidential election.

When asked for his comment on the alarming debt ratio, the high rate of youth unemployment and the worrying migration of medical workers under the Buhari administration as revealed by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), the governor said those statistics are questionable, adding that Buhari did not rejig the NBS.

He said, “Most times we question and query the statistics because I am most affected sometimes. For instance, the NBS or in the media or out there, people used to say that Kogi State is owing salaries or not paying salaries.

Even an elite once put it on his Facebook post that I was owing salaries of 18 or 12 months. And that person is supposed to be a credible leader in his own right. And within a few hours, he had to put down that information. So, there are information out there that are misleading.

But that is not to say there are no areas to be improved upon in this government. But the fact is that there are saboteurs. Still, in the midst of all of that, the country is moving on. The President continues to improve on our infrastructure.

“On the issue of National Bureau of Statistics, a federal government agency Mr President inherited but did not rejig appropriately, will not be there to sabotage and dish out numbers.

And for them to come out clean, they need to show us the methodologies they applied, let us see the processes they applied for them to come up with these numbers.”

https://dailytrust.com/there-are-saboteurs-in-buhari-administration-yahaya-bello

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by ninoha: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2022
No one in their right senses will ague you sir on this Sir. So glaring for the world to see

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Anigreat: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2022
shocked

APC with mass production of failures, I remember this Yahaya now, a known and unapologetic failure. Reason we reject Iragbiji son. Enough of APC failure.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Racoon(m): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2022
A government does not believe alarming statistical data well indicative of its own woefully performance. Who else do they think will tell the truth again? A govt that deny its own delusions will continue to die in every wise.

The present government itself is a saboteur to the Nigerian people It is not unusual that a regime formed based on lies, deceit and propaganda will not have saboteurs therein.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Opintiwa: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2022
Baby failure defending super failure

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Urheadmaster(m): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2022
All of a sudden, Governor Yeye Bello begins to yap yap yap

Simply because Yaya Bello thinks he is a youth and a representer of a Nigeria youthsundecided tongue

15 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Earthquakes: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Tinubu: I want to continue where the saboteurs stopped (Sep 2022)
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by EmmyDJourno: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2022
You are all saboteurs to our destiny as a Nation, and God’s judgement is on all of you wicked rulers angry
As Peter Obi take show face for this election is both mysterious and divine, all I can say is God Diddddd cool

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by phransix2: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2022
GYB knows best... He's an Abuja Governor... Even Wike confirmed it...
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by fredoooooo: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2022
That shouldn't be an excuse , you prepare for both saboteurs and friends ...
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by kingamaa(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2022
Confirm and lots of them

But he should be able to fish them out

Punish and replace them

That is one of the hallmarks of a leader

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Coldie(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2022
To build infrastructure all u need to do is borrow loan and give China contract and they will do it and deliver anything u want.
Anybody can build infrastructures, even Niger republic can build and are building there infrastructure, Nigeria doesn’t have a monopoly over China.

What about this things China cannot do for you, like economy, security, education, exchange rate, debt management!!!

This government failed wholefully on all of them

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by BESTScientist1: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2022
No be saboteurs, na sabongeri....I hear the arrant nonsense does to public office workers in his state. I wish we can have the likes of FASHOLA, OSHIBAJO, PETER OBI, in government across all level. Abeg clear road for incoming president and first lady

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by TriCee: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2022
All of you are. You have all sabotaged the growth of this country. Covering up the failures of APC and Buhari for years.

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by SIMONEKPA7: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2022
This one is just waking up....Oga shift biko
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Tvoice: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2022
Short up , a man is not a man when he allow other men to run his home, we are tired of ur stupid excuses

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Abbeyme: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2022
Is he one of them?
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Gaary(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2022
hmmm naso o
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by zinaunreal(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Nobody cares do and go
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by fidel2(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Y
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by GamalNasser: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Buhari is the NUMBER ONE Saboteur In his govt !!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2022
And the blame game continues. Useless party

Buhari himself should be hold and question

He knows a lot and behind a lot of things going on in this country. He is a big pretender
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by coconutbag: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Should we fry beans or bread?
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by seunpas: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2022
You mean there are people that want to correct his evil/irrational decisions and not like arse-licker like you?

I dislike when people turned against truth that is obvious and speaking confidently in a shameful act.

That young man has no single truth in him.
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by raishisahil(f): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2022
Why just finding out after 7 years?
Lets help build your responsive and secured websites, android, iOS mobile applications and progressive web apps.

+234 817 440 0935
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by TUTU147: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Them Buhari should bring them to book,una never see anything.
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by ferry1: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2022
So you are just realizing the failure of Apc and your failure now? what a failure regime under the apc lead government. Nigerians have never had it rough under any past leaders like this Apc leaders with full of deceit and corruption
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by Harmlesspill(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2022
So who are the saboteurs??
I think same APC members..
Any you're campaigning for them.
man,off the mic.., you're saying stupid things
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by CheapHomes1: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2022
ninoha:
No one in their right senses will ague you sir on this Sir. So glaring for the world to see

How did the saboteurs get into the buhari govt? Are they ghosts? Who are these saboteurs?
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by k00lxpert(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2022
I personally monitored this interview on TV
However, I can conclude one thing, Yahaya Bello doesn't know what he's saying, Rufai knocked him down.
So, he shud go and get prepared to leave and perhaps land in jail after his tenure if care is not taken

My advice for him & his fans:
He shud focus on his own state, i.e. pay workers' salaries & help the state to be more secured & developed rather extending hands to Bola Tinubu youth campaign council 'wing'
Stop doing follow follow that won't land u in any good position or get you better/greater future

For now, I rest my case.
Re: Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration by benjaminlawson(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2022
What is the responsibility of government; to pull down all those saboteurs, but excuse is their trade mark. We are about to overcome them and we pray that affliction will not come the second time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'PDP Junkies Will Be In Psychiatric Hospitals' -lauretta Onochie Slams FFK / In Spite Of Difficulty, President Buhari Has Been Growing The Economy - Osinbajo / Re-establishment Of Police Ministry To Address Insecurity — Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.