Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey (2298 Views)

Xenophobic Riots Erupt In Zambia Over Ritual Killings / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya / 3 Young Asians Die In Birmingham Riots Defending Father's Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2011
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by cap28: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2011
this dirty old homo.sexual fascist is a race baiting piece of sh.it who should be castrated. According to this old gay's simplistic analysis white equals good while black equals bad.

In a bid to stir up racial hatred between blacks and whites this old fairy went off on tangent blaming blacks for the riots as if all the white people involved in places like birmingham, salford, bristol and manchester were a figment of our collective imagination, the one thing that pissed me off even more was the stu.pid black woman seated next to him who let him get away with his slanderous statements, if not for the white guy who pulled this old twit up on his stupi.dity this whole "debate" would have been monopolised by this old fairy's biased, racist and narrow minded analysis of the london riots.
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by Arosa(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2011
I question this old goats educational background. "Historian" indeed. angry
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by shotster50(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2011
Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by okadaman2: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2011
So

white = good?

Black = bad?

White behaving badly = trying to be black?

Black behaving "rightly" = trying to be white then, right?

So white has no violent references, no gang references, no chaotic references in their social, cultural history at all, all bad is black right?

Violent video games? Made by blacks

Italian gang = black

Russian gang = black

Violent movies and TV shows? Made by black

Iraq, Afghan war and other chaotic stuff shown on TV? Caused by blacks

Poverty and collapse of world markets, caused by blacks?

Anarchism = a black created ideology?

All evil = black?

Whites are gentle, pure angels corrupted by these powerful black people with control over the media, books, Internet, technology, policy, thoughts and minds of everyone?

I agree black people are the most powerful group on earth.

Even 5th graders will pick holes in that argument in a second, who gave this buffon a degree?
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by shotster50(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2011
okada_man:

So

white = good?

Black = bad?

White behaving badly = trying to be black?

Black behaving "rightly" = trying to be white then, right?

So white has no violent references, no gang references, no chaotic references in their social, cultural history at all, all bad is black right?

Violent video games? Made by blacks

Violent movies and TV shows? Made by black

Iraq, Afghan war and other chaotic stuff shown on TV? Caused by blacks

Poverty and collapse of world markets, caused by blacks?

Anarchism = a black created ideology?

All evil = black?

Whites are gentle, pure angels corrupted by these powerful black people with control over the media, books, Internet, technology, policy, thoughts and minds of everyone?

I agree black people are the most powerful group on earth.

Even 5th graders will pick holes in that argument in a second, who gave this buffon a degree?

His hatred is simply beclouding his sense of reasoning. To think I used to watch his History shows.
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by cap28: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2011
when NATO dropped over 100 tomahawk missiles on innocent men women and children in libya in one week alone, were they copying the nihilistic, gangster rap mentality of "black culture".

or when the french dropped bombs on innocent black ivoriens was that also whites acting black?

How about the ongoing rape and pillage of africa by the international banking cabal is that black gangsterism in action?

to think this animal was once a university lecturer at LSE - can you imagine how he must have treated the black students
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by Hertsnite: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2011
cap28 if you hate whitey so much why did you come to england?
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by Hertsnite: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2011
the fact of the matter is the rioters in london ere predominately Africans and Carrabians. I said predominalty not all because wthere were some wiggers with them aswell. he is 100% right. black gangsta culture has completely displaced the native cockney culture in London over the last 20, there are no more young people with cockney english accents. the vast majority of people under 25 in inner London whether English, Jamaican, Nigerian or Indian engd up talking with a london-jamaican street accent.

It makes me really sad to see the death of cockney culture RIP
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by nolongTing: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2011
Hertsnite:

the fact of the matter is the rioters in london ere predominately Africans and Carrabians. I said predominalty not all because wthere were some wiggers with them aswell. he is 100% right. black gangsta culture has completely displaced the native cockney culture in London over the last 20, there are no more young people with cockney english accents. the vast majority of people under 25 in inner London whether English, Jamaican, Nigerian or Indian engd up talking with a london-jamaican street accent.

Starkey is a clueless old gay and Cockneys have always copied Jamaicans ask madness and bad manners, so their decline was inevitable, poor Africans will continue to colonise Europe and then the elite Africans will finish off the job - its inevitable kid.
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by Hertsnite: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2011
why is it ok for millions of africans to come to europe yet it's not ok for the white man to live in zimbabwe? you people are hypocrites
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by okadaman2: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2011

^ Awww, I feel your pain. Take heart. I feel so sad for noble white cockney culture. The world is really cruel.

That was how they killed the great Nri culture. embarassed
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by okadaman2: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2011
Hertsnite:

why is it ok for millions of africans to come to europe yet it's not ok for the white man to live in zimbabwe? you people are hypocrites

Great question. BUT

Why is it Ok for white people to invade, pillage and terrorize Zimbabwe but not ok for black Africans to loot ordinary selfridges and poundland?
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by AreaDaddy: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2011
If like me you find David Starkey views horrendously offensive take a stand. Raise you complaint with the BBC @ https://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/

We complain often, but sometime we need to stand up and be counted.
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by Hertsnite: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2011
AreaDaddy in this country we have what is called freedom of expression unlike in many african states, not all but most.
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by nolongTing: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2011
Hertsnite:

AreaDaddy in this country we have what is called freedom of expression unlike in many african states, not all but most.

I wonder why the British government censored the IRA leadership for years? lol! Fake freedom indeed.

Starkey is not offensive because there is no such thing as the Black race and youngsters do not try to speak patio he is a pensioner completely out of touch as always.
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by AreaDaddy: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2011
Hertnite.

Freedom entails rights and responsibilities and the readiness to accept consequences.

I accept not everyone will share my revulsion at what he says, and I'm fine with that. The appeal is to people who do.
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by Hertsnite: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2011
he was right
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by okadaman2: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2011
I think we should Moon the BBC.

If your butt is very black, take a very good pic of it and e-mail it to the BBC.

Black is taking over embarassed
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by redsun(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2011
The man is in question is irrelevant,so are his opinions.He is just a frustrated aging cracker that like always goes to their miserable graves with foo-lishness.

They are born foo-ilish,live foo-lish and die foo-lish.
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by Sunofgod(m): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2011
Hertsnite:

African Heros - cleansing Africa of the cancer called the 'White Man'

[img]http://3.bp..com/_XyndT-qA-b0/SmKqb0VHtqI/AAAAAAAABgw/6B__GMp60kU/s400/3BirthdayMontageNelsonMandelaMugabe.jpg[/img]
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by Hertsnite: 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2011
@ Sun of God. get the hell out of my country if you hate english people so much. this is England not afirca. i haven't got a problem with a few skilled africans comming here working and doing business, but i don't want hordes of undeeded aslyum seekers and illigel immigrants.

Many of you are the biggest 2 faced hypocrites, biting the hand that feed you. If you hate whitey so much why do you immigrate in such large numbers to Western Europe?
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by Rgp92: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2011
Sun of god:

African Heros - cleansing Africa of the cancer called the 'White Man'

[img]http://3.bp..com/_XyndT-qA-b0/SmKqb0VHtqI/AAAAAAAABgw/6B__GMp60kU/s400/3BirthdayMontageNelsonMandelaMugabe.jpg[/img]

BLACK POWER!

Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by Hertsnite: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2011
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by redsun(m): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2011
Whiteman live in zimbabwe not as a peaceful sojourner like we africans do in europe or america but as a marauding conqueror
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by abes(m): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2011
Hertsnite:

@ Sun of God. get the hell out of my country if you hate english people so much. this is England not afirca. i haven't got a problem with a few skilled africans comming here working and doing business, but i don't want hordes of undeeded aslyum seekers and illigel immigrants.

Many of you are the biggest 2 faced hypocrites, biting the hand that feed you. If you hate whitey so much why do you immigrate in such large numbers to Western Europe?

grin grin grin grin you should have told your fore fathers to sit their ass in that land locked island instead of invading Africa, To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction,
NB: your girlfriend is secretly doing a blackman tongue
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by Hertsnite: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2011
redsun:

Whiteman live in zimbabwe not as a peaceful sojourner like we africans do in europe or america but as a marauding conqueror

if by peaceful sojourner you mean rioting and looting in London bringing their criminality to inner cities then thats a new detention of peaceful for me smiley

70 % of the london rioters were caribs and africans, black people make up 2 % of the uk population.
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by Rgp92: 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2011
Hertsnite:

if by peaceful sojourner you mean rioting and looting in London bringing their criminality to inner cities then thats a new detention of peaceful for me smiley

70 % of the london rioters were caribs and africans, black people make up 2 % of the uk population.

Africa is 75% black while Europe is 95% white. I wont be happy until Europe is 50% white cool
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by redsun(m): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2011
You are just crying over petty mass produced goods,according to one good white bitc-ch in manchester that could be easily replaced but in places like zimbabwe,even south africa 95 percent of arable land are being hijacked by 5 percent of white invaders while the indigenous people suffers and dies in abject miseries for decades
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by okadaman2: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2011
If we can work and sweat for the British NHS, cleaning white shiiit and nursing their sickly Alzheimer ravaged assesss, then we should be able to loot a few shops every now and then and do our rhythmic hip hop on their streets.

It's only fair.  embarassed
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by tpia5: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2011
and what's so unusual about whites adopting black music mannerisms, or "becoming black"

was he unaware before?
Re: England Riots: The Whites Have Become Black Says David Starkey by daomi(m): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2011
Crap.Bleep london

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is UK Really Happy About The Election Of Obama As The President Of USA (world)? / Putin Crushes Bbc Smartass / US Vice President Kamala Harris Sends Strong Message To Lesbians, Homosexuals, B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.