Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,517 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Worst Things Seen While Cooking. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Worst Things Seen While Cooking. (24358 Views)

Mistakes Guys Make While Cooking / That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by segunk1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
tosinadeda:
found maggots from rosted fish eja kika i bought to drink garri
i was vexed

Omo have eaten d maggots roated fish in ogbono soup already and was like this fish sweet well well, before noticing the following morning, omo I wan cry den later summoned courage that "woo lemme kukuma continue what I ve started, I will not die afterall it was delicious" gringrin
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
I saw cockroach in my banka soup after eating for some time, i washed my mouth spit tire, threw the food away and went to buy egusi soup to eat after about 10 mosels of eba i come see cockroach again i don even eat 1 of the leg. My belle vibrate and i nor fit eat throughout that day again.

1 Like

Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by shedy03(m): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
BABEELOVE:
A bloody dead gecko in my bag of rice! HUH! angry
and u threw away the whole bag of rice, huh?
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by shedy03(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
iamloyalty:
I saw cockroach in my banka soup after eating for some time, i washed my mouth spit tire, threw the food away and went to buy egusi soup to eat after about 10 mosels of eba i come see cockroach again i don even eat 1 of the leg. My belle vibrate and i nor fit eat throughout that day again.
hahahaha, sorry.
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=mastermaestro post=52688294][/quote]not like they weren't aware o!
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by davidif: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
lalasticala u final put 1 of the op's thread on front page......10 years after it was made sad 2007 thread lala

Who cares? A good topic is a good topic irrespective of when it was created.

1 Like

Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by davidif: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
bidex:

na true oo. 2007? my god! this Nairaland don become something else o! how come 2007 thread make front page? Nairaland moderators get serious problems
cc: lalasticala
cc: Seun

Who cares? A fun thread is a fun thread irrespective of when it was made. Abi u no see comments?

1 Like

Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
davidif:

Who cares? A good topic is a good topic irrespective of when it was created.
ture
. But its a shame an 10 year old topic is up and so many hustle for FP and are worth of it 2

There's a thread up in health section on a woman giving birth 2 Quintuplets after 10 yes of not conceiving
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by davidif: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=ILuvGummyBearz post=52694123][color=deepskyblue][font=times new roman]ture
. But its a shame an 10 year old topic is up and so many hustle for FP and are worth of it 2

There's a thread up in health section on a woman giving birth 2 Quintuplets after 10 yes of not conceiving

Hustle for FP?? what is this? A competition? This is just a fun website. Stop taking it too serious.
The mods are free to put anything they deem is going to drive traffic and discussion on the front page. That's there prerogative.

Also, since when did having quintuplets become a thing to celebrate? This a third world country we are talking about that can hardly take care of its citizenry and we are celebrating the birth of 5 more kids? African mentality sef. Have you ever wondered why some people make fun of us and our continent?

1 Like

Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by davidif: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
ture

Hustle for FP?? what is this? A competition? This is just a fun website. Stop taking it too serious.
The mods are free to put anything they deem is going to drive traffic and discussion on the front page. That's there prerogative.

Also, since when did having quintuplets become a thing to celebrate? This a third world country we are talking about that can hardly take care of its citizenry and we are celebrating the birth of 5 more kids? African mentality sef. Have you ever wondered why some people make fun of us and our continent?
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
davidif:

who's taking anything serious? I decided 2 tease the mod but ended up in debate....dang lipsrsealed

shocked not 2 be celebrated!!!
The woman was without child for 10 years- a decade, when she wanted a baby and now God gave her 5!!
FP!!! FP!!!! 1 more time now FP!!!! grin
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by davidif: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
who's taking anything serious? I decided 2 tease the mod but need up in debate....dang lipsrsealed

shocked not 2 be celebrated!!! The woman was without child for 10 yes,that a decade when she wanted a baby and now God gave her 5!!
FP!!! FP!!!! 1 more time now FP!!!! grin

Don't get me wrong, its not as if I am not happy about her having a kid. I am happy for the miracle, it's the 5 kids that just blows me away.

Besides, I think i actually saw that thread on the FP this morning.

1 Like

Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by davidif: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
iamphotoshoot:
Thread of 2007 sad

Who cares?a fun thread is a fun thread irrespective of when it was created.
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
davidif:

Don't get me wrong, its not as if I am not happy about her having a kid. I am happy for the miracle, it's the 5 kids that just blows me away.

Besides, I think i actually saw that thread on the FP this morning.
lie grin
but I don't want 2 go on about it all day. Bye dude wink
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by davidif: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Adesam09:
Thread ati 2007
Q. The ***s must be crazy..
Ans. (A) mods (B) A

Who cares? A fun thread is a fun thread irrespective of when it was created.
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by davidif: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
agrovick:
Since 2007 nitori Olorun

Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by davidif: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
DEWKID:

sad thread of 2007

10years ago

So?
Relax, some topics are timeless.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by kcowen(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
bidex:

dirty girl, your house na bush? how come toad enter your house sotey e jump enter your pot? u wan dey form ajebo for us say una get gas abi? no be firewood u use?
Is it enough reason for you to call her Dirty,didn't u read when she wrote that she swept the place abi is it only the rich that use Gas Cooker ?some people sha...

1 Like

Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by agrovick(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
davidif:

We are sorry sir
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by FluffySucre(f): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
tEsLim:
I've once seen maggots in smoked fish too. And I hate those insect that comes out of stocked fish when you put them into hot water.

And generally those beans bugs. they once took control of the kitchen when my wife wasn't around. Because I'll never cook beans so they multiplied in millions.

hahaha
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
In my own case, nothing entered my Pot
Just ds useless Neighbor dat loves Licking Spoon whenever she is cooking.. so Disgusting..

1 Like

Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by Kaslino(m): 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
Rat shits in my last garri

Was pained

Baba,i feel ur pain.I discovered mine afta takin 2 spoons of garri b4 it floated 2 d surface
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by Adesam09(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
davidif:

I know..
it is just one of the shit we post to get likes.
And it's not a fun thread
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by mikejegede(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
After planing on how we were going to make the EBA and how we were going to borrow soup from someone else in the hostel.on getting to my hostel,i walked into my kitchen to check if the garri would be enough for every body,to my greatest surprise, i found to cockroach nacking in my garri...with the rate at which we were hungry, not even the cockroach was going to make us throw the garri away..so we made a very hot EBA.and the rest is history..MAN MUST SURVIVE AGAINST HUNGER OO..

1 Like

Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by mikejegede(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
segunk1:

Omo have eaten d maggots roated fish in ogbono soup already and was like this fish sweet well well, before noticing the following morning, omo I wan cry den later summoned courage that "woo lemme kukuma continue what I ve started, I will not die afterall it was delicious" gringrin

chaii..that kind thin can pain,especially when your hungry..

1 Like

Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Kaslino:

Baba,i feel ur pain.I discovered mine afta takin 2 spoons of garri b4 it floated 2 d surface
My GODD... I trust sey u go juz sieve am
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by Kaslino(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
My GODD... I trust sey u go juz sieve am

I first throway am.till dt garri finish,na thorough scanning i dey give am.I no see sieve borrow if not i for sieve am
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
Kaslino:

I first throway am.till dt garri finish,na thorough scanning i dey give am.I no see sieve borrow if not i for sieve am
Hehe i truss na no be you again grin

1 Like

Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by soath(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
tellwisdom:
I saw fish inside sardine tin sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I saw processed tomatoes inside derica tin tongue
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by segunk1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
mikejegede:

chaii..that kind thin can pain,especially when your hungry..

Lol, how did you knowcheesy
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by peterbello(m): 12:58am On Jan 11, 2017
hefelove:
I once saw cockroach in my soup while eating eba, I was just laughing like and idiot wen I saw it, at least I don chop d soup already, I jejely remove the cockroach and eat my food in peace, I Still dey fresh cheesy

My mayn wink wink
Re: Worst Things Seen While Cooking. by peterbello(m): 1:07am On Jan 11, 2017
ellab:
Actually, dis happened like 2 or 3yrs back.one sunday morning,i decided making "oats" 4 d family(jus to hold our stomachs so dat we wouldnt faint in church grin ). We didnt ve enough gas in our gas cylinder so i decided to use stove.d smoke 4rom stoves normally make ma dad sneeze so i took it outside.

I started ma cooking and some splashed on d floor.i took a broom to sweep away d ones dat splashed on d floor wen sumtin jumped into d pot(ma mistake waz dat i didnt close d pot). I didnt bother bout it bt l8r had to check wat actually fell in. Lo and behold it waz a TOAD. I screamed at d top of ma voice and ma parents came rushing.

I told em wat happened bt ma elder sis found it funny and kept laughing.i didnt enjoy d service in church dat day and i also had terrible Nitemares .embarassed share urs.

Poor toad. If it was a frog, it would have been better. Shey some people eat frog na. Good source of protein. Hope you didn't throw it away o. Wastage isn't allowed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Common Types Of People You Meet At A Nigerian Buka / Drinking/sippin Garri. Is It Gud Or Bad? / What Is Its Original Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.