Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1208234 members, 1560250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 22 July 2014 at 06:27 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry (11412 Views)

Her Pastor Said She Should Not Marry Me / U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. / Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by MrsChima(f): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2011
emmatok:

Excuse me, Chima.

If that your comment was a reply to my post, then you read the wrong post.

Cause I wasn't upset,  I  was rather  happy about her decision.

For me women comes in mass and  I don't need marriage to get them.

And never in your life call me a MOFO.

Respect is reciprocal.

Here I thought you had some sense. I wasn't going to even waste my time but I thought about it and said this fool getting all upset over NOTHING.

Listen and listen good. If it doesn't pertain to you then it wasn't to you. You get it?

Here is another tip. If you do not see your name anywhere on the thread TEN out of TEN it may not be directed toward YOU. Try to remember that next time.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by emmatok: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2011
IGNORED

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by ideylaff: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2011
Guys these kind of ladies(Genevieve) are no go area, every good man who wants a good home should please take their mind off her, as she rightly said, she is often bored, and their is no marriage that is not filled with boredom.Please be aware and informed that these sets of ladies will not submits to husband or endures the bosom feeding perriod of child birth in marriages (fear of slagging of bosom) hence their children could be *slowpoke*, and as a matter of fact , no matter how handsome and wealthy u are as a man U CAN NEVER SATISFY HER IN ANYTHING, so let her be as she said, she is possessed with the demons of singleness and dating/romancing for the rest of her lives and she will always love dating Rich guys who will use and drop her /eat and run while her remains(old cargo) will be manage by the next generation

wetin dey always do ds Gennny sef, she must think say she be wan Beyonce oooh

even Beyonce get husband,

I get bored easily my foot, she can go suck a lemon mehn,

wetin she do wey d world nefa see b4,

Nollywoood movies with all half filled adverts on DVD's, isssh,

tschewwwwww
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by lefulefu(m): 12:39am On Aug 16, 2011
Genevieve if u want to still remain relivant then go look for some sugar daddy amd become third wife because this is what most naija girls are doing today o! grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by aloyemeka2: 1:01am On Aug 16, 2011

You’ve been romantically linked with several people, are there any wedding bells in the future?

Yes, I am dating, but there won’t be any wedding bells, because I do want to get married. I am looking for someone who can keep me excited because I get bored easily. I need someone, who is there to support me, who is confident. I haven’t got the time to be massaging a man’s ego; he has to be confident in our relationship from the word-go.

I am appalled that none of you actually read the report very well. Reread it and you will notice she never said she DOES NOT want to get married, she only said she is dating but not in a hurry to marry because she wants to find her ideal man. Even the moderator didn't care to read it before posting the misleading title.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by ceasyc(f): 3:16am On Aug 16, 2011
its her choice if she said yes she is dating now n she has no plans to get married now but she did say she wud want to marry one day. maybe she just wants to distract pple by saying all dat but she wan marry soonest. surprise surprisegrin grin grin bored easily my Bottom - marriage d 32 yrs old genny no say 9ja don change when it comes to how we view marriage/dating - even gaysss r coming out of d closet!

at 32 years wud she b saying dis 10 - 20 years ago? no way! she also no say she don get 15 yr old child already so whats d rush huh some of her interviews n comments r laughable, annoying and snobbish/proud-ish. genny pissed me off when i saw d making of mirror boy

where she was served a huge plate of burger n chips and large size pudding & d take away kind of ketchup/sauce was over 20 on her table. she said this is to show everyone that she does not starve herself to look d way she does and she said she has a sweet tooth too

dat was just bull4kingshit. she 4got all dem years she was chubby, darker and plastered wit pimples. i guess she got those from "starving", diet or drinking only water back then. i cant even eat half d food she was served (it was super sized meal not large sef) and dey didnt even show her take a bite from it b4 dey went on to interview anoda person. who u kidding or fooling ONLY YOURSELF GENNY. u chatting shyt. smhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Remii(m): 6:21am On Aug 16, 2011
There is no need to buy a book when you leave in the library.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Dondav(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2011
Word!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by 3direct: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2011
She wont marry now cos she s enjoying my company!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Mynd44: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2011
^^^
Wake up it's morning
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by 3direct: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2011
I wont wake up till she s up!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by DaDoctor: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2011
Remii:

There is no need to buy a book when you leave in the library.

WORD!

I GET U ! SHE IS ALREADY AN AFTER-1 cool cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Kunbee: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2011
Congrats
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by PRECILOVE(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2011
if she no wan marry,no bi force!but at lists make she still dey services her engine.that wan good well well!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by PRECILOVE(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
if she no wan marry,no bi force!but at lists make she still dewy services her engine.that wan good well well!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by ronkebp(f): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2011
Good for her, she already has a child,, wetin she dey find again, and she can get some, whenever she chooses, so big deal!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by DaDoctor: 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
ronkebp:

Good for her, she already has a child,, wetin she dey find again, and she can get some, whenever she chooses, so big deal!!!!!

WHY NOT EMULATE YOU MENTOR THEN? cool cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by ronkebp(f): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

WHY NOT EMULATE YOU MENTOR THEN? cool cool

YEAH!!!, TOO LATE, WE ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE, undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by AlaskaDav: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2011
U tink she's stil young? shud be in her mid30s, tym dey gooooo! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Mercyu1(f): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
u ppl shuld let her be.its her life n no one has d right 2 tell her hw 2 live it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
Not every woman believes that her life should revolve around getting married...there are better things to do out there smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by teeowl(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2012
Goldieluks: It's her choice innit,which man would wanna keep a proud peacock as a wife anyways. undecided

That's just how I regard her... unnecessarily proud!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by nobniger: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Its great to know yourself and be honest about it. I don't think she's marriage material either and I wish her well.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Personally see nothing wrong with not wanting to get married

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? / How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.