Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira (48091 Views)

Nigeria's Tobi Amusan Broke The World Record Twice In One Night / Tobi Amusan Breaks 100M Hurdles World Record / Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by StagethemTVee: 5:54am On Sep 24, 2022
World Athletics & Commonwealth 100M hurdles champion,Tobi Amusan is excited as she visits her alma-mater, Our Lady Of Apostles secondary school in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
She donated the sum of 1 million naira for renovations of the school.

An excited Tobi is seen in the video walking with security men and protocol officers while smiling and greeting her teachers respectfully as the students of the school sang and cheered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o71S3GkediE

74 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by dmill: 6:04am On Sep 24, 2022
I love dat

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Nangels: 6:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Awww... Proud of her

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Tonypen247(m): 6:14am On Sep 24, 2022
Commendable
No matter where you go, remember the road that leads to home. Home is where it all started.

More big wins to her. smiley

305 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Laggafin: 6:43am On Sep 24, 2022
Nice one

11 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Layormiii(f): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Aww
Weldone Tobi.
This your dressing no follow sha

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by jahson19(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Great gesture from her

8 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by BigDawsNet: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2022
I will do this one day...

My school should prepare because they will be getting gadgets and $2m

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Redstubpen: 8:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Star Girl kiss

God please don't forget me and let me never die with my talents. I want you to send my benefactor to harness my creative but hidden potentials.

I am tired of trying.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by bestman09(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Very commendable of her.

Some would have gone there to intimidate their former teachers and let them know that she's arrived

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2022
She’s stingy, it’s too small . Shebi she’s rich in dollars. She try all the same �

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Ethannathan(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2022
O
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Owo mi da will not see shishi

Shebi na if you fit catch am, you go wan collect hp.

Sure girl.....Igboland is proud of you wotoporiously

6 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Anatakuebira: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2022
Way to go. Giving back to the community. Nice one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Daniel058(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2022
Ezigbo Nwa Biafra

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Sonnobax15(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2022
cool
Good..

Always remember your root... The babe knows her success today began from there via they gave her the foundation.

6 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by ecolime(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2022
What a proud moment for her. There is nothing sweeter than being loved and honoured by your roots.

Rozross:
She’s stingy, it’s too small . Shebi she’s rich in dollars. She try all the same �
It's not about the little sum (N1M), it's about her intent. Identifying with the school alone is more than enough and exceeds monetary gifts.

This simple visit is what will bring the best out of some currents students and spur them on to greatness.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by LordEclipse: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2022
Original SLAY QUEEN not all these ones on FB and Instagram forming porsh without shishi

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by owenwin: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Who will you vote among these candidates come 2023 Presidential election

VOTE HERE.

https://ngndaily.com/post/1663841271/2023-presidential-online-poll

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by worksmart(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Kudos to her!

She is a truely patriotic African, not only has she never failed to turn up to represent Nigeria at every international event, she make it a point of even returning to Nigeria every year to compete in our national championships / trials even though her selection for global champs is guaranteed and she could have used that time competing in lucrative competitions around the world.

Not really surprised by this gesture and she is not really that rich as professional track athletes are not well compensated and any year they perform below expectations, they lose the small funding they were getting, most of which is used up in travelling to competitions and paying their coaching team and agents.

This is the type of person that should be entering politics after their athletics career is over.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by folake4u(f): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Beautiful!!! This is really commendable. I like it when people give back to education. kiss

God please bless me so I'd give back to education also.

6 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by FreeStuffsNG: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Nice one!
Just like Asisat Oshoala, she is giving back.

May God bless you Tobi.

OLA Girls are always disciplined, Godfearing ,cute and smart, I am not surprised she is one of them wink

I love girls from those old iconic Ogun state secondary schools and always dreamed that one day, one among those beautiful brainy girls will marry me. God later granted me my wish and I am living happily ever after cheesy

check my signature for free stuffs!

12 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by famology(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Our super star should dress better next time. God bless her real good. Life can change at anytime. Congratulations Tobi Amusan

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by dayleke: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Someone up there says the amount is small...... shocked
Re: Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2022
grin this her dress just dey make me laugh...
Kudos to her...
If I get money I must donate and do something good in Ijaiye ojokoro senior high school smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Khadim Ndiaye Suffers Both Legs Break In Match (Photos) / Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV / Funny Nicknames Of Former Super Eagles Legends And How They Got Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.