Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K (70644 Views)

Who Should Be More Excited On A Wedding Day, Bride Or Groom? (Video, Photo) / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Explorers(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2022
Kayley Stead, who lives in Swansea, only learnt she wouldn't be getting married on the morning of her wedding.

Despite the heartbreak, Kayley decided to go ahead with the big day, surrounded with her loved ones around her, on September 15 at Oxwich Bay Hotel in Gower, Swansea, Wales.

Kayley went ahead with her wedding entrance, meal, speeches, dances and even posed for professional photos without her groom.

She spent £12,000 on the nuptials, so decided to enjoy the day with family and friends.

The bridal party woke up around 6am, and started getting ready, the groom had disappeared by this point.

Kayley (pictured with her bridesmaids) said 'asked the girls, his family and the groomsmen to continue getting ready, because I honestly believed he was going to be there'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11242965/Plucky-bride-reveals-went-ahead-12-000-wedding-day-despite-jilted.html?ito=social-facebook

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Explorers(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2022
The night before the wedding, Kayley stayed in an AirBnB celebrating with her bridesmaids while the groom and his groomsmen stayed in a caravan near the venue.

Kayley said: 'The groom and I had already agreed not to speak the night before the wedding anyway, so I didn't know what was happening at his end, I didn't have a clue.

I was in complete bliss - unknown bliss.'

The groomsmen contacted the bridal party to tell them he hadd left, she claims.

Kayley said: 'We woke up around 6am when the make-up artist arrived, we had breakfast together and then started getting ready.

'One of the groomsmen contacted my best friend to say the groom was gone, and the bridal party hid my phone so they could decide what was the best way to tell me and I wouldn't find out from someone else.

'They wanted to make sure he was definitely gone before panicking me.

'I found my phone and saw missed calls from his mum.

I called her back and she was crying and told me he had gone for a drive in the early hours of the morning, and he was gone.

'At that point, I wasn't nervous, I was still quite hopeful, as throughout our relationship, he had sometimes gone for a walk or a drive to clear his head when he was nervous.

'For a couple of hours, I was saying he was going to be there, and I was reassuring the girls. I honestly believed, hand on heart, that he was going to be there.

'I asked the girls, his family and the groomsmen to continue getting ready, because I honestly believed he was going to be there.'

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Explorers(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2022
While the groom may not have been at the wedding, Kayley's friends and family were, and she made the most of their company to ensure the day wasn't all about misery and heartache.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Explorers(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2022
Describing the day, Kayley has said she 'wanted to make sure everyone knew that it wasn't about the sad, we were going to power through this.'

Among the traditions Kayley was looking forward to was dancing with her father, which she decided to go ahead and do despite her groom ditching the big day.

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Explorers(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2022
Kayley was with her boyfriend Kallum for almost four years, with the groom-to-be proposing in August 2022.

Now Kayley (pictured) says she is pleased she still had the party, so that all the money and effort put into planning the do didn't go to waste.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by advanceDNA: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2022
The groom run am street.....

The bride's father right now... wèrèy..if catch you!!!!

322 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by illicit(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Enjoy yourself

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2022
Useless groom

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Righteousness2(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2022
In these Endtimes, nothing should come as a Suprise .

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Clinghton: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Whether you like it or not this wedding must hold.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by allswellis(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2022
o boy! E reach make broom groom run oo.
if you know you know

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by allswellis(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
WTF?

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by allswellis(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2022
advanceDNA:
The groom run am street.....

The bride's father right now... wèrèy..if catch you!!!!
Make groom no go do make dem catch am oo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by dawnomike(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2022
I love her positive energy..

220 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by afribookorg(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2022
Free the guy joor. Marriage is entrapment.

las las she go cry. No be woman she be? grin

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by ambience(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
wink
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by thrillionaire(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2022
Oboi... In life it's always good to consider others before taking some actions. How would they feel? Put yourself in people's shoes before acting. Think twice.
The bride is a strong woman but it's hard mask the pain.

203 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by natnoble(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2022
Marriage ceremony without the groom or partner. I wonder whether to still call it marriage or something else.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Jeon(f): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Wow.

She's really
cold hearted.
showing a lack of care whether the man is present or not.

I love her cool

12 Likes

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Nonexisting1: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Looking at her, who wouldn't run?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Jeon(f): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Looking at her, who wouldn't run?

Black Men

When they date outside Black race they always hang out with the most ugly disgusting rejected women by their own men.

though this hermosa dama in this story is on a good side

She can lift them from poverty and allow them to smell foreign sand.

That's the prayer of so many Black men. May it manifest

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by higgs: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2022
If this is true,then the groom is the S.I unit of stupidity.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by baralatie(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2022
Story is not finished there is part 2

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Machalla(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Lol she successfully married herself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Vesilli: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2022
I guess man was so fucking scared of commitment grin

Sha the guy no try at all at all.

Visit my thread guys and earn nothing less than #10,000 from now till Friday.

Proudly sponsored by Remitano exchange

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Mhykel217(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2022
.omoh
Who wan marry elephant

The guy friends go dun laff am tire

11 Likes

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by emmaodet: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2022
grin grin
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by SaturnNick(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Wow... See liver ooo cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by LIGHTROOM: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2022
The groom added know value to the wedding

12 Likes

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by tunjijones(m): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Welcome back Explorers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Pells: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
I would run as well if I was getting married to her grin cheesy
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by viodemus: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Japa.

Na only dem know why dem do like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Ladies,,,, Get To Know 7 Ways To Drive Your Man Wild!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.