Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nigerian Men And Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Women (1156 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men And Women by 195(f): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2011
. . Here i am thinking that Nigerian men are more faithful than their women

Statistics has shown that Nigerian women can stay 48hrs once their men arent around

90% of these women can be seen sleeping bout like Foxes once their men arent around

Looking at NYSC for example, you can easily figure out why it is never good to trust a Nigerian woman even if shes the last woman on earth

Most of them within the blink of an eye can sleep with 3 women within 2 seconds - how they do it is beyond me -

My friend left his girlfriend for some business and within 3 months she had slept with 4 guys, he was heartbroken and swore never to touch

someone from africa again with a 1000meter pole, today he is happy with a black princess from Grenada -

their affair is 50/50 balanced and no need for blackberries,suya and all that,

His Nigerian Okpo meanwhile has increased the tally of boys from 3 to 11 within 10months - how she did it is also beyond us

Nigerian men are better lovers and less likely to cheat on their loved ones than our women
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by 195(f): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2011
, where are you guys angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by Goldieluks: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2011
we are here, reading and digesting your post.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by 195(f): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2011
^comment angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by Dyt(f): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2011
Mtchew
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by 195(f): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2011
Dyt:

Mtchew
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by Dsage1: 12:08am On Aug 14, 2011
@190.ur asumption is wrong,although i'm nt a woman but men ar mostly cheated on der women in Nja.Wen wi u stop condeming/disrespecting ur country women on public forum lik dis.Rmemba pple 4m different country ar reading &takes note of it,i dont think ur mum is 4m Nigeria or u hav a sisters at all who ar Nigerian.But i blif it's because u lik Nigeria women dat's why u usually wrote negatively abt dem,jst keep it up cos u entertain me most of the time wit ur posts/coment.@190.ur asumption is wrong,although i'm nt a woman but men ar mostly cheated on der women in Nja.Wen wi u stop condeming/disrespecting ur country women on public forum lik dis.Rmemba pple 4m different country ar reading &takes note of it,i dont think ur mum is 4m Nigeria or u hav a sisters at all who ar Nigerian.But i blif it's because u lik Nigeria women dat's why u usually wrote negatively abt dem,jst keep it up cos u entertain me most of the time wit ur posts/coment.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 14, 2011
*yawns**yawns*
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by Mynd44: 4:14am On Aug 14, 2011
Attention seeker
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by bknight: 6:02am On Aug 14, 2011
shocked at op undecided embarassed
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2011
Another hypothesis from the fables of 190! As if your friend remained celibate for the 3 months he was away!!!***WAKAR SHEGE DANBURUBA!*** undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by 9jafetish(f): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2011
if only that were true
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by 195(f): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2011
bhusayor:

*yawns**yawns*

close your mouth jor angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by MMM2(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2011
angry. angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by 195(f): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2011
shocked angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by Ufuomaedo(f): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2011
shocked
190_@:

Statistics has shown that Nigerian women can stay 48hrs once their men arent around

90% of these women can be seen sleeping bout like Foxes once their men arent around

Looking at NYSC for example, you can easily figure out why it is never good to trust a Nigerian woman even if shes the last woman on earth

Most of them within the blink of an eye can sleep with 3 women within 2 seconds - how they do it is beyond me -

My friend left his girlfriend for some business and within 3 months she had slept with 4 guys, he was heartbroken and swore never to touch

someone from africa again with a 1000meter pole, today he is happy with a black princess from Grenada -

His Nigerian Okpo meanwhile has increased the tally of boys from 3 to 11 within 10months - how she did it is also beyond us

Nigerian men are better lovers and less likely to cheat on their loved ones than our women

dats a big lie
D sage:

@190.your asumption is wrong,although i'm nt a woman but men ar mostly cheated on der women in Nja.Wen wi u stop condeming/disrespecting your country women on public forum lik dis.Rmemba pple 4m different country ar reading &takes note of it,i dont think your mum is 4m Nigeria or u hav a sisters at all who ar Nigerian.But i blif it's because u lik Nigeria women dat's why u usually wrote negatively abt dem,jst keep it up cos u entertain me most of the time wit your posts/coment.@190.your asumption is wrong,although i'm nt a woman but men ar mostly cheated on der women in Nja.Wen wi u stop condeming/disrespecting your country women on public forum lik dis.Rmemba pple 4m different country ar reading &takes note of it,i dont think your mum is 4m Nigeria or u hav a sisters at all who ar Nigerian.But i blif it's because u lik Nigeria women dat's why u usually wrote negatively abt dem,jst keep it up cos u entertain me most of the time wit your posts/coment.
seconded
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by iyatrustee(f): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2011
190_@:

dats not totally true. i know women who stay longer than dat all in the name of waiting for a bf. what do you guys think se.x is? food? angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by 195(f): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2011
^dont go and talk 2 ur sisters be defending them angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by Goldieluks: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2011
I can't even read this 'orange coloured post'' angry angry undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by 195(f): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2011
Specs saver nor far from your house

go there undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by Goldieluks: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2011
grin grin grin grin

duh!
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by Godmother(f): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
I have read it, but Im trying to understand it and its hard
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2011
^^That's because the POSTER has a PEANUT as BRAIN! undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by 195(f): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2011
go and concentrate on JAMB sexkills

Carmel scrotum
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by Scooby1(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2011
it baffles me when nigerian man is constantly bashing nigerian women on daily basis for no reason.

190, when you were in abuja selling antique clocks and doing yahoo, yahoo  grin grin you werent bashing 9ja women.
190, I noticed since you arrived uk in oct 2010 you have constantly bashed nigerian women, is it because you now banging white kitty you now feel the need to bash nigerian ladies? To make you feel good.

or
Is this bashing a way of revenge against nigerian women because of the rejection you received while you toasting nigerian ladies?

what is the aim of opening all these threads just to bash 9ja women?
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by 195(f): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2011
^ LMFAO!!! ROTFLMFAOOO!!!

U now a doofuus - kant u respond to a thread accordingly

Have u ever in your rotten life known me - grin grin

NEXT angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by chibaby5(f): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2011
undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by 195(f): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2011
shocked angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by Scooby1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2011
190, Inferiority complex is ur problem
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2011
190_@:

, where are you guys angry angry

Making money and you are here wasting your wasteful life.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
Scooby1:

190, Inferiority complex is your problem

Triple Gbam plus loneliness
Re: Nigerian Men And Women by starrz(f): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2011
Mynd_44:

Attention seeker

Seconded!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Pple Encounter This Problem In Relationship / How Far Is Too Far? Man Takes Revenge Mission On His Wedding Day / Nigerian Weddings (Some Positivity For Once!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.