Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Benue Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benue Girls (35278 Views)

Benue State University Student Post Her N@ked Pics Online To Mark Her Birthday / Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State / “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Girls by Mynd44: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
190smh:

^why undecided
Because they are silly
Re: Benue Girls by HURUCHI(m): 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good luck
Re: Benue Girls by linkin8k(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2011
R
Re: Benue Girls by 195(f): 3:09am On Oct 26, 2011
^It runs in the family grin grin
Re: Benue Girls by neyostica: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2011
linkin8k:

Broke up with the girl in the end (like a early this month). Dating her cousin now tongue
Wetin be the diff?
When i hear benue gals, my heart goes jigijigi
Re: Benue Girls by linkin8k(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2011
190_@:

^It runs in the family  grin   grin
Re: Benue Girls by neyostica: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2011
linkin8k:

Rili does run in the family. But enjoying the nu relationship now.
Just make sure u prepare ur will and coffin money

1 Like

Re: Benue Girls by linkin8k(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2011
neyostica:

Just make sure u prepare your will and coffin money
Re: Benue Girls by tashanja(m): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2011
^^^^Enjoy it while you can; but don't forget to always condomise hear de tin plenty for dat area lipsrsealed cool
Re: Benue Girls by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2011
@op
go for hiv test. A friend of mine did his youth service in benue state. He keeps 'shinning teeth' due to the beautiful girls he nyanshed easily. After his service, he went for hiv test and tested positive. This is not a joke! I saw the test result with my two eyes!

1 Like

Re: Benue Girls by linkin8k(m): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2011
Highbros:

@op
go for hiv test. A friend of mine did his youth service in benue state. He keeps 'shinning teeth' due to the beautiful girls he nyanshed easily. After his service, he went for hiv test and tested positive. This is not a joke! I saw the test result with my two eyes!

[
Re: Benue Girls by 195(f): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2011
But you can mouth dive abi?

or u wanna say u didnt move dive into the crystal clear blue water of benue girls down south angry
Re: Benue Girls by linkin8k(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^^^ I no tink am o!! I no get mind reach dat syd  shocked
Re: Benue Girls by Ranoscky(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2011
Op, i no geh tym to read al dah tin wey u type up dier, buh ma adv for u is to try dealin wit "individuality" and NOT "them say!"
Re: Benue Girls by ITbomb(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2011
let's lay the card straight , she gave BJ to two guys in the same yard at first asking ie including u, how about the ones u don't know about , chop the free cocoa , don't put ur heart there if u can
Re: Benue Girls by Konnektions146(m): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2011
i know they(Benue) ladies can be beautiful but other things , i dont know but mind yu, yu can always get dirty,cheap, easily bleep-able ladies from any state/tribe or even country.

stay safe
Re: Benue Girls by pedestal82(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2011
Benue has the highest prevelence rate of HIV, check Nigerian stat for Hiv. That says a lot sha. And I here that there is a custom there where a man offers his wife to his Visitor, Duno if it is still practised presently.
Re: Benue Girls by 195(f): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2011
pedestal82:

Benue has the highest prevelence rate of HIV, check Nigerian stat for Hiv. That says a lot sha. And I here that there is a custom there where a man offers his wife to his Visitor, Duno if it is still practised presently.

**QUICKLY BOOKS BRITISH AIRWAYS FLIGHT FROM LONDON TO BENUE**
Re: Benue Girls by lolaluv1(f): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2011
@Pedestal
You took that HIV talk right out of my mouth! Buh the culture thingy isn't happening anymore, sha. That was way back in the olden days!

OP, Benue and Akwa Ibom are the states dragging highest number of HIV/AIDS prevalence. If you like, continue running up and down, opening your [i]worm [/i]for BJ everywhere.  tongue tongue
Re: Benue Girls by 195(f): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2011
lola.luv:

@Pedestal
You took that HIV talk right out of my mouth! Buh the culture thingy isn't happening anymore, sha. That was way back in the olden days!

OP, [size=18pt]Benue and Akwa Ibom are the states dragging highest number of HIV/AIDS prevalence[/size]. If you like, continue running up and down, opening your [i]worm [/i]for BJ everywhere.  tongue tongue

[size=13pt]**QUICKLY CANCELS TICKET TO BENUE AND REBOOKS IT TO HOLLAND**[/size]
Re: Benue Girls by mystics(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2011
People and talk. I am lost for words cos i live and work in Benue and this is so far from the truth.

ha!

1 Like

Re: Benue Girls by pedestal82(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2011
190_@:
Quote from: lola.luv on Today at 06:41:35 PM

@Pedestal

OP, Benue and Akwa Ibom are the states dragging highest number of HIV/AIDS prevalence. If you like, continue running up and down, opening your worm for BJ everywhere.  

**QUICKLY CANCELS TICKET TO BENUE AND REBOOKS IT TO HOLLAND**
Falls from the Mango tree.@ Lola, so that confirms the cultural thing, so extrapolating, its not too far to say they are promiscous. Imagine it been normal to offer ur wife to anoda to bleep! God abeg oh
Re: Benue Girls by 195(f): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2011
I had a benue girlfriend in the past and to be sincere

She was a big time flirt

she currently has 2 boyfriends now
and imagine her telling me that she saw another dude some days back
and found out that he is in a 3yr affair and that she would love 2 fu[i]c[/i]k him
i should give her clues on how 2 do it

I shook my head - Lord av mercy, Na this one i be one put for house before undecided

1 Like

Re: Benue Girls by mystics(m): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2011
Plus i work with a very reputable National NGOs in Makurdi. Yes Benue's HIV prevalence is high but we all know the politics of HIV prevalence rate in Nigeria. States pay money to researchers to play down their HIV rates so as to justify the huge budget allocations they chop without doing the work. I have gone round and i can attest to this. Again, i am one of those people who does not trust any data that emanates from Nigeria except the ones i personally generate. If you doubt me, flash back to when last you saw a people sitting in their living rooms and completing questionnaires for  undergraduate projects and more.

We who work in the sector and in Benue have genuine concerns as regards the prevalence rate, we need it to go down not up but if you think HIV is in Benue, you are dead wrong. Everyday, hundreds of vehicles live Benue and head to you, yes to you and yet hundreds head in. The transit is high and so is HIV. The thing is to be careful and adopt healthy lifestyles weather you live in Lagos or Zamfara or Onitsha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Girls by mystics(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2011
190_@:

I had a benue girlfriend in the past and to be sincere

She was a big time flirt

she currently has 2 boyfriends now
and imagine her telling me that she saw another dude some days back
and found out that he is in a 3yr affair and that she would love 2 fu[i]c[/i]k him
i should give her clues on how 2 do it

I shook my head - Lord av  mercy, Na this one i be one put for house before  undecided

Am sure there is a price you must win by saying things that sound really true but may be largely false.

1 Like

Re: Benue Girls by Reanaa: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2011
What is BJ ? dont laugh @ me o pls
Re: Benue Girls by linkin8k(m): 6:51am On Dec 23, 2011
Reanaa:

What is BJ ? dont laugh @ me o pls

ah
Re: Benue Girls by linkin8k(m): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2011
R
Re: Benue Girls by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 23, 2011
[size=30pt]enjoy your AIDS![color=#990000][/color][/size]
Re: Benue Girls by 195(f): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Benue Girls by Emywilly: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2011
Guy bone dat,, folo ur heart nd stay wit ur gal
Re: Benue Girls by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2011
who believes this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church / 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.