Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

The Real Meaning Of The Word Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Meaning Of The Word Girl. (2159 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning / The Real Meaning Of Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of The Word Girl. by asanga(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2006
Guess what Ladies this is real and fresh, this is not diluted you are reading it first in the country the true meaning of the word GIRL

G- Getting
I- Into
R- Relationships
L- Legally

What do you think about this meaning 'cos i have meanings for the word LADIES,MARRY etc .And I am ready to talk about how they relate to you ladies but first of all, say something about this and you shall read more 4rm me .
Re: The Real Meaning Of The Word Girl. by Oracle(m): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2007
Thatz a very creative attempt at defining the word but i think many girls go into relationships illegally

(1) (Reply)

Should I Marry Him / Nawaoh! 4 9ja Babes, Wetin De Una bombom? My 9ja Wife To Be Slept With My Friend / Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.