Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:23 PM

Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! (8310 Views)

President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke / Federal University Ebonyi / Post Ume Sale Of Scratch Card 4 Polytechnic Oko Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! by fateavon4u(f): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2011
So is it still on?, nd hw did u do d registeratn?.i intend 2 go thr by friday.
Re: Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! by Mopoli(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2011
Plz be vy careful cuz no individual is entrusted 2 sell d form,I hav goten mine in UBA bnk in Abakakiliki ,it's only a bnk draft nd not pin God bless u!
Re: Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! by fateavon4u(f): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ mopoli,thanks 4 d info,hw much was it,including bnk charge?
Re: Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! by Mopoli(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2011
N1600 in uba but ist bnk is N1210 unfortuately ist bnk was on strike
Re: Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! by connectngr: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2011
All the banks at Ebonyi state has join the strike, pls who knows the way out because the deadline is here,
Re: Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! by ajiantochi(m): 1:44am On Sep 28, 2011
are d forms only sold at ebonyi state?
Re: Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! by connectngr: 6:10am On Sep 28, 2011
Yes is only sold at Ebonyi state,
Re: Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! by chiboy21: 6:26am On Sep 28, 2011
All i got to say is i have not seen any school that operate without a website
Re: Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! by connectngr: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2011
they are stil working on it, try and get your draft or pin first
Re: Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! by tosins(m): 1:37am On Oct 13, 2011
Is p.utme form still on sale
Re: Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! by mayorNDNGR: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2011
If you intend getting admision at the new federal university Ebonyi state, Kindly go to the school site below and fill the application form before
30/10/2011

http://www.funai.edu.ng/application_forms/apply_post_ume

For more inquiry call Nathan of the Registrar office: 08184088905.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ksu Post Ume Result Is Out / UNILAG Wants To Destroy D Future Of Premed Students / Ebonyi Wins Democracy School Debate 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.