Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson (45469 Views)

‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State / Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by politicoNG: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Very funny fake news. When people feel uncomfortable with your uncompromising defence of your mandate, they promote such fake news to achieve a purpose. The opposition think they can plant stories to destabilise our ranks. This is the height of the panic mode they find themselves

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1574403351017672706?s=19

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by pealso: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by politicoNG: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Comments......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by Chizzyjforce: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Senior Advocate of Nonsense.

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by Corridon: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
His tweets shows he is jittery. Quack lawyer.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by derecho(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ki lo kan mi...

Wetin concern agbero with overload?
What gladdens me is many Northern Christians don wake up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPKWS5fwp9U

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by politicoNG: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Comments.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by Michelle70(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
These fake news is getting really overlooked in this country.

If u do something now, they will say u are attacking the press.

Wike should have been the president

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by festacman(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Why should President Buhari call for Festus Keyamo's removal when he could FIRE him with ignominy as an appointee?

Well... Fingers crossed.

14 Likes

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Keyamo is doing more harm than good to Tinubu ambition and we like it

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by Abfinest007(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
I heard keyamo saying"Nigerians are to hungry to reason Muslim and Muslim ticket but fail to understand that is d same APC that kept us in this mess

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by politicoNG: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2022

1 Share

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by Laggafin: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
They must not sack him.. he must finish his enemy he took to court in past.. that's the mission keyamo is set up to do in xa Apc

13 Likes

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by AntonVince: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sahara Reporters never said the dolt was sacked.
“…Calls for Sack” the news read.

Conscienceless political SAN.

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by lhordspy: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Everyday i wake up, my first prayer to God is not to allow me to be stupid like these zombidients fake news monger that believes even the cheapest of unrealistic meaningless thing.

Even George Carlin said:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

141 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by Curious345: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Keyamo is a scammer

5 Likes

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by Brendaniel: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
I said this thing last year that

Confusion will be the order of APC because of greed and that greed will destroy them

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by kingamaa(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Fake news mongers

APC getting it right this time around

5 Likes

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by Lalarsticlala: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
keyamo is about to be keyamonize grin grin

142 Likes

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by mikeopkerino: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na so
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by KanwuliaExtra: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nigerians wicked oooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by condralbedez: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Why is he jitteryclearly your bosses don't think you are doing a good job.I can understand because selling Bobo Chicago can't be easy.
Even though you are an indicted crook like him. grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by 0dav2(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Is ok
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by Zico5(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by Slynation(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Eya...!! It baffles me that someone is trying hard to keep his job of asslicking both Buhari and Tinubu simultaneously...!!

Anyways, anything to wallop Tinubu's Drug money is a welcome development...

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by chikason22(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hahahahaha
Dr. Jeff is a real comrade.
Always giving Keyamo hot breakfast back to back, twice on Monday morning. grin cheesy grin

No peace for now.
Dr. Jeff abeg accept these bottles of vawulence from your fellow comrade.

Let me change over abeg

Festus Keyamo right now

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by bewla(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
E j
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by Opinedecandid(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Edit your spellings, op.
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by WibusJaga: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2022

Make una leave Keyamo alone abeg. He is working for Obi. grin

6 Likes

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by afbstrategies: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
shocked

CNN didn't call Keyamo MUMU for nothing. Now you know! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by buhariguy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Keyamo is doing more harm than good to Tinubu ambition and we like it
and idiotic pigs are crying

141 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video / 2019: I Did Not Defect To APC – Senator Akpabio / 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.