Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Abia State University Post Utme Form Is Now On Sale - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abia State University Post Utme Form Is Now On Sale (7205 Views)

Abia State University Post Ume Info / 2009/2010 Lagos State University Post Ume / Imo State University Post Ume Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State University Post Utme Form Is Now On Sale by dicksonmc: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2011
Abia state university post utme form is nw on sale nd u can get urz in abia state micro finance bank located around d skul premises.wish u d best of luck in all ur endeavour
Re: Abia State University Post Utme Form Is Now On Sale by ajiantochi(m): 5:50am On Aug 15, 2011
is dat d only place where we can get d scratch card
Re: Abia State University Post Utme Form Is Now On Sale by badmusogun: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2011
scam alert pls they have started this year again, they are just collecting money from innocent students pls dont give money out to anybody again for assistance to help u get one form or the other all issues should be discuss on this thread pls dont call anybody again pls pls i beg of u, pls u need any details pls discuss it ion this thread or call me before u act on 08055874047
Re: Abia State University Post Utme Form Is Now On Sale by slap1(m): 3:59am On Aug 19, 2011
The closing date is today, and the information was not elaborate. Somebody called me and said that she just got the information few hours ago, and she got my number online. I've helped a number of people buy the form and check their admission status in the past, so if you have no other way of getting it, just take a risk with any of these numbers.
Re: Abia State University Post Utme Form Is Now On Sale by Chibenze(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2013
Finally the 2013/2014 abia state post utme form is out, it is now on sell, it came out yesterday
being friday 05/07/2013, it will be made public (be on sell) starting
from next week, note that the form (post utme card) for the
registration should be gotten from the banks at school, okiegwe and
also at umuahia and aba (though nt all the banks sells it) but i will
advice you to come to the school to get the card for security reason
and please donot pay anyone money who is claiming to be selling the
abia state post utme registration card rather goto the bank to buy
the form (card) is #2750 naira only though the banks may also take
their commision i donot know how much they charge, be very careful
this period because their will be many f.ra.ude.rs (4.1.9) both on net and
offline to ste.al peoples money, be careful For more detieal check http://chibenze-alltopic..com/2013/07/abia-state-university-post-utme-form-is.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Solve This Mathematical Question Correctly And Get 5,000 Naira. / Nigerians Studying In South Africa / NUC Grants Enugu License For State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.