Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 AM

Funke Akindele Talks About Her Secret Fiance And Getting Married Soon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Talks About Her Secret Fiance And Getting Married Soon (3886 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna / Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Talks About Her Secret Fiance And Getting Married Soon by naijays: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2011
Nollywood Star Actress, Funke who was once romantically linked with a colleague, Femi Adebayo disclosed that she's engaged. And she's planning to tie the knot with her friend turned fiance. The identity of her fiancé has been secret.

"What I know is that I get a lot of calls daily, a lot of admirers, claiming they love me but let me tell you the truth, I have a man in my life. I have Gbogbo Big Boys in my life. You know people want to know everything about you, even when

Read full story here
http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/08/celebrity-quote-funke-akindele-on-her.html?m=1
Re: Funke Akindele Talks About Her Secret Fiance And Getting Married Soon by r231(m): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2011
I see
Re: Funke Akindele Talks About Her Secret Fiance And Getting Married Soon by pussiedick: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2011
hmmm, i hope the secret lover is not Denrele smiley
Re: Funke Akindele Talks About Her Secret Fiance And Getting Married Soon by anonymous6(f): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2011
at least she is not breaking up a marriage again
Re: Funke Akindele Talks About Her Secret Fiance And Getting Married Soon by Hambolaj01(m): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2011
Wishing you the best
Re: Funke Akindele Talks About Her Secret Fiance And Getting Married Soon by samhay: 4:38am On Aug 16, 2011
Hope he's nt TAYE TAIWO
Re: Funke Akindele Talks About Her Secret Fiance And Getting Married Soon by Jenifa1: 4:41am On Aug 16, 2011
she has a very lively and attractive personality. If I were a guy, I would propose too.
Re: Funke Akindele Talks About Her Secret Fiance And Getting Married Soon by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 16, 2011
I hope the 'Gbogbo big boy' is not a 'prince' (whether Edo or Ogbomosho)? Otherwise someone might be disappointed in due course.
Re: Funke Akindele Talks About Her Secret Fiance And Getting Married Soon by Goldieluks: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2011
this lovely and lively actress,i wish you all the best.
Re: Funke Akindele Talks About Her Secret Fiance And Getting Married Soon by Kunbee: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2011
Iro nla
Re: Funke Akindele Talks About Her Secret Fiance And Getting Married Soon by Jenifa1: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2011
proO1:

I hope the 'Gbogbo big boy' is not a 'prince' (whether Edo or Ogbomosho)? Otherwise someone might be disappointed in due course.

lol grin
Re: Funke Akindele Talks About Her Secret Fiance And Getting Married Soon by tpia5: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2011
samhay:

Hope he's nt TAYE TAIWO

and what's wrong with taye taiwo?

if he's single and looking for a wife, no be person go marry him?
Re: Funke Akindele Talks About Her Secret Fiance And Getting Married Soon by kemisuga(f): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2011
Gud for her
Re: Funke Akindele Talks About Her Secret Fiance And Getting Married Soon by Honeycity(f): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
i hope its not one of those centro guys

(1) (Reply)

MAHEEDA Releases Hot Sexy Raunchy Pics On Social Media(must See) / Mind Blowing! Can You Lodge In This Incredible Hotel? (photo) / Photos: Ifeoma Okoye In New Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.