Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Get Over 10 Betting Tips Delivered To Your Email (85% Accurate) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Get Over 10 Betting Tips Delivered To Your Email (85% Accurate) (2042 Views)

. / Best And Accurate Soccer Prediction Pc App / 100% Accurate Soccer Tips by Zealnote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Over 10 Betting Tips Delivered To Your Email (85% Accurate) by epapa(m): 6:41am On Aug 15, 2011
That's right. You can now receive betting tips delivered to your email at very little cost to you. My betting tips are 85% accurate, some say it is more than that but better to underate yourself. The tips are high worth tips (over 1.5). I hate wasting time on little plays. I don't promise much except that you would at least make 100% profit every month. The tips are usually in this form:
Lov Ham v Sandnes Ulf NORWAY
DIVISION 1 26 Jun 2011
Lov Ham are level on points with
bottom side Randaberg and come into
this game without a win in their last
seven attempts. In fact they’ve now
lost their last four league games,
scoring 2 and conceding 10 in the
process. Clearly this is a team with
problems. Ulf are in seventh place and
despite a poor away record, which reads
1.0.4, they won their last away game.
Either side of that away victory they
also won three home games, so they come
into this fixture with four league wins
in a row. By no means a banker, this
selection is more about Lov Ham’s
terrible form and Ulf’s recent winning
streak, combined with odds that look
severely overpriced to me. Away win.
Verdict: Away win at $2.88 Outcome:
WIN Result 0-3

If you are interested, just send your name, email and phone no to betting@netmaster.com.ng
Even if u are a rookie, you are guaranteed to make real money with this. Trial period available.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today Hot Predictions... / Is Rigobet Song Dead? / Premier League Tips On Kokobet Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.