Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me (16424 Views)

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag / Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by mengi: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
it's so s2d how this glorious site hs degenerted to cyberh2te.
it is not compulsory th2t the poster must t2ke everybody's 2dvice.2nd if one does not t2ke to ur views, you just got to respect one's 2ction.
n
No need beefing the poster simply bec2use ur 2dvice w2s not heeded, it's so childish to s2y the le2st. LIVE 'N' LET'S LIVE.
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by pashaun(f): 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Delete
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by missojugo(f): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gayi:
@chaircover. I really appreciate all your comments and for some of u that were asking if its not my fault that he is cheating. Tell me what other step to take when you call ur husband for a discuss and he refuses to say anything, he dislikes talking about our relationship, when i insist he says everything is ok and that he is sorry for what he is doing, that it wldnt happen again. right the next minute he is at it. I keep the home for him, take care of the kids, he is never there with us even when he is not working, he rather strtegises to meet with his girl friends. even on sundays he wldnt go to church but when the kids and i are gone he will get dressed and go to his friends and wldnt come back till about 11pm. this is a guy i beg for sex most of the time, i cook his food at whatever time he comes in, wash his clothes. Many a time i see semen stain on his undies, one time i spread out the pant on the laundry basket so that he wld see what he is doing himself, when he saw it he started shouting at me, after that day he stopped wearing his white undies and switched to boxers, one day i noticed the stains in the boxers too. I told him about it but he didn't reply. Yes i agree that many a time a couple's problem is two way but its the duty of each spouse or the two people to sit down and talk about things. This is my last resort, i think i hv tried. I am very attractive, very learned, amiable, presentable, a home keeper, yet he is not happy with me. I dont think there is any other thing to do but to inform him that i hv given up on him, then i will go for a proper medical lab tests, stay away from sex with him, then face my career, make some money, take care of my kids until a time i can move out. The truth is that i am just there becos of them for they are not even teenagers. it might be a long wait hmhmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

sounds like a good plan sis dont let him give you an incurable disease he picked from a street rat...Most of all seek Gods face and he will see you through the wilderness

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Brother's Ex Live-In-Lover Has Barred Him From His 2 Kids, Wants To Jail Him / Complication Behind Bride Price In Nigeria / Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.