Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:13 PM

What Business Can I Start/do With Cad 40,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start/do With Cad 40,000 (2362 Views)

Increasing Productivity And Profitability With CAD Services / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start/do With Cad 40,000 by kosoro: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2011
I have 40,000 canadian dollars but don't know what kind of business i can do with it in naija. I am open to anything as long as it's legal and it generates good returns, say, 15% per annum. And please, no stocks or forex trading - been there done that. If you were me and lived abroad, what would you do and how would you go about it?

Any ideas?
Re: What Business Can I Start/do With Cad 40,000 by aduhube: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2011
Invest in real estate. Come back to Nigeria. Buy some plots of land. Secure it. Go back to Canada. Come back in later time. Sell off.Do not give your money to anybody to invest for becos they will finish you.
Re: What Business Can I Start/do With Cad 40,000 by tickpoint: 3:51am On Aug 16, 2011
u can come join us in our supply biz to multinational companies, payment is after 30days. welcome aboard.
Re: What Business Can I Start/do With Cad 40,000 by kosoro: 4:10am On Aug 16, 2011
what exactly do you do?
Re: What Business Can I Start/do With Cad 40,000 by honeyguy(m): 5:06am On Aug 16, 2011
bros be very careful, lots of biz u can do, better still real estate is a better choice
Re: What Business Can I Start/do With Cad 40,000 by joseph1013: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2011
Re: What Business Can I Start/do With Cad 40,000 by harpo(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2011
I have a Mercedes benz vito 1997 bus and i will like some one to help me with a good idea for a business that i could use it for.

Thanx
Re: What Business Can I Start/do With Cad 40,000 by monopolist: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2011
Best advise for now:

Invest in Food by starting small with a Commercial Plantation@NGN350,000.

And in 5 years it will multiply to over 10Hectares of Cassava, Corn and Ugu.

We have an insatiable order for Cassava, Corn and Ugu in Ogun and Lagos State.

Get an UGU CASSAVA CORNBINE PLANTATION PLAN today:   kingolusola@gmail.com
                                                                                    Call:    08055940488

The wise will hear and increase in learning,
Re: What Business Can I Start/do With Cad 40,000 by mkmyers45(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2011
@harpo, put it in a transport line,
Re: What Business Can I Start/do With Cad 40,000 by FinalSay: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2011
Bro. be very careful. I will give you some ideas if you let me know your contact details. I am starting a trucking business in Nigeria and we are looking for people that can invest. We are also forming a investment club soon where we will begin to invest heavily in income-generating Real estate. Anybody is welcome from any part of the world. We are starting in Dublin, Ireland and taking over the country soon. Investing together makes us to share risk and the returns are good if well managed. We do not borrow any money from any bank regarding all our investments, so, no interest to pay any bank.

Let me give you a practical example of this concept. Let's say we are 1000 club members. We see 10 houses or flats or shops etc that we can purchase at a dsicounted price of $100000 each. So, we levy $1000 against each club member on that project. So, we have $1000000 on hand. We then purchase the properties. What we plan to do is to ensure that before embarking on any project, we already have a sale for that project. that means, before buying such properties, we already have tenants that will live in them. Some of the tenants too could be members of the club, and they could be working members or members that are on social welfare scheme whom government pay their rents or at least subsidise their rents if it is residential. And if it is commercial, we will be looking for prime commercial properties that we are very sure that the rent will keep coming in constantly. We will also be investing in Students accommodations here in Ireland and in the UK for now as we inaugurate the club by the end of October 2011. We are simply working out all modalities now. This will be opened to all Nigerians all over the world to particpate. It is high time we took over the control of the diaspora. Peopel in Nigeria too may be able to participate in this. you can contact me if you are interested. I am the brain behind this idea, but there will be people of high integrity at the helm of the affairs of the club by God's grace.

Finally, I can also help you to get involved in the Forex market. It is one of the best things that can happen to any reasonable and smart investor if done right. I am a genius in it if you will be inetrested. And you can be in full control of your fund, and you do not have to do it with all your CAD 40000k. You can start that one with as little as CAD 5000, even less. And I can guarantee you that you will at least be sure of 30%-50% return per annum at the least, trading on a very low risk. And if you feel comfortable to invest in my own company directly, then, you are welcome.

Again, don't forget my advice. Be careful with your money. And also, do not ever put your money in only one venture. It is better to always have diverse interest with all risks well understood before you invest. God bless you.

Bye
Re: What Business Can I Start/do With Cad 40,000 by ekaromail: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Can The Black Man Manufacture Anything? I Am Beginning To Wonder / How To Make Money Online / Can You Pay $44 Million For This Blue Painting By Barnett Newman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.