Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari (19110 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? / Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) / Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by anonymous6(f): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2011
Both of these females are actresses, one is a Nigerian Nollywood actress which is Caroline Ekanem but retired now with a production company & the other is a Ghanian Nollywood/Ghollywood actress which is Nadia Buari

CAROLINE EKANEM

[img]http://1.bp..com/_y7OtgcFeP2M/TUurBR67frI/AAAAAAAAJjw/JS8cCOKvpW0/s1600/DSC_0392.JPG[/img]

NADIA BUARI

Re: Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2011
In my opinion, Caroline Ekanem.
Re: Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by Goldieluks: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2011
Caroline Ekanem,she looks like a darker version of ma sis.
Re: Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2011
Its Nadia for me, I love big front and back, Caroline could get there though. wink

1 Like

Re: Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by londoner: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2011
Caroline is prettier and has fantastic skin, IMO but Nadia is also a pretty girl, although she varies in attractiveness depending on whether she has put weight on, because it shows in her facial profile.
Re: Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by anonymous6(f): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2011
@londoner

So true about your assessment of both; Nadia's beauty depends on the condition she is in but not Caroline
Re: Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^^
Her condition in what sense? undecided
Re: Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by Nayah(f): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2011
I'd say Nadia Buari a face is a bit prettier for me

1 Like

Re: Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by anonymous6(f): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2011
@ blink 182

Her weight, as what Londoner said, weight is a sort of condition. Both are pretty though but it seems right now Caroline is leading or winning based on the replies
Re: Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by doncampos: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
Nadia all the way

1 Like

Re: Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 21, 2011
Nadia Buari. She is pretty and I am a fan.

1 Like

Re: Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by ZE: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2011
NADIA.

d prettiest W.A. actress 4 nw

1 Like

Re: Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by Ybutterfly: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ neither Nadia or Caroline are the prettiest West African women to me because there are prettier west african actresses then them & both of them are mixed race, Nadia has a Lebanese father and Caroline has a Scottish father.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Genevieve Nnaji to me is one of the prettiest west african women because she is a dark skinned beauty, she is actually pure West African & is the face of the beauty of west african women:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_zOOPNgA_A , I don't think its right to use mixed race African women as a representative as the beauty or top beauty of west African women

@OP CAROLINE EKANEM, all the way for me
Re: Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by ijawgirl: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2011
Nadia

1 Like

Re: Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by hildaa(f): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2011
Caroline all the way
Re: Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by Anniekelly: 3:37am On Oct 02, 2013
;DWetin that fork dey do for that ground? Abi na part of the picture?
Re: Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by Anniekelly: 3:38am On Oct 02, 2013
;DWetin that fork dey do for that ground? Abi it dropped from her purse?
Re: Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by HezronLorraine(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2013
ZE: NADIA.

d prettiest W.A. actress 4 nw
Lie jor!
Re: Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari by Consray(f): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Caroline

(1) (Reply)

Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help / Adorable Photo Of Jude Okoye And His Family / Don-Jazzy Gives Twitter Follower N100,000 For Retweeting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.