Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed (3251 Views)

How To Send SMS Using Asp.net/vb.net / Save Image Into Oracle Database In Asp.net/vb.net / .NET C#/VB.NET Project in the Pipeline for Programmers who may be interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Leslexx: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2011
I've got a project in .NET that I am looking for a Nigerian Coder to work on for me. All my development are currently being done by Indian Coders up but now I am looking to have Nigerian coders work with me on different projects.

If you are a capable, experienced and above all TALETEND .NEt Coder then please send your resume to leslexx@yahoo.com.

The project currently at hand is a Content Management System (CMS) driven so knowledge of Content Management is essential. I dont want no half baked coders, I only want coders that are able to make applications to follow vision and ideas and is enthusiastic about coding.

Our project is built on the following Plaform:

- ASP.Net 2.0
- MS SQL DB 2000
- Windows 2003 Server
- VB.NET
- C#

Thanks
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Leslexx: 12:04am On Aug 16, 2011
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by dellnet: 6:00am On Aug 16, 2011
Is this employment or what?
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Leslexx: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2011
dell_net:

Is this employment or what?

if we find a good enough coder then it could lead to employment but presently its on a project by project basis.
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by dellnet: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2011
Please provide your office address and phone number.
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Leslexx: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2011
dell_net:

Please provide your office address and phone number.

the process of applying to work on this project involves any interested coder that meet the requirement listed above sending their detail resume. thank you
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by dellnet: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2011
Just to a yahoo box?
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Leslexx: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2011
dell_net:

Just to a yahoo box?

what kind of wahala is this now? where do you want to send it to?

just because i want to employ you to work on a project for me I should disclose all my company's details on a public forum so that I get endless calls or spam emails of how many 100s of million $ business proposal? E ma gbami ke! who is doing the interviewing you the employee or I the employer? wonder shall never end. look, if you are not interested just give it a rest, ok? it's not by force that you must send your cv to me.

Thank you
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by dellnet: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2011
Leslexx:

what kind of wahala is this now? where do you want to send it to?

just because i want to employ you to work on a project for me I should disclose all my company's details on a public forum so that I get endless calls or spam emails of how many 100s of million $ business proposal? E ma gbami ke! who is doing the interviewing you the employee or I the employer? wonder shall never end. look, if you are not interested just give it a rest, ok? it's not by force that you must send your cv to me.

Thank you

Hear yourself. you are very unprofessional, what are you up to?
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Leslexx: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2011
dell_net:

Hear yourself. you are very unprofessional, what are you up to?

I see you are just coming on my tread to look for trouble for no apparent reason. this is a public forum and I can write however I want whether in vanacular or otherwise. I also see that you have only recently join Nairaland (2010) despite your numerous posts whereas I have been here close to 5 years now without any single complaint about my activities on Nairaland.

Very tellingly also, you recently posted on another forum stating how you were frustrated with programming and wanted to change to a different profession. Look son,  we all have stress in our different chosen fields of endeavours and we just have to learn how to deal with it. So please don't bring your frustration on my tread.

In any event good luck with whatever you choose to do but leave my tread alone. I have enough quality applicants with common sense that have sent me  over 8 cvs already just between late last night and today that this tread with up to not think that everyone is a Nin, like you.
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by netghost: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2011
@Dell_net
are u now with the nigerian police ?! cheesy

Leslexx:

I also see that you have only recently join Nairaland (2010) despite your numerous posts whereas I have been here close to 5 years now without any single complaint about my activities on Nairaland.

oya Dell_net , tell him you are sorry, na nairaland grandpa be this oh , dont you have respect

Leslexx:

Very tellingly also, you recently posted on another forum stating how you were frustrated with programming and wanted to change to a different profession. Look son, we all have stress in our different chosen fields of endeavours and we just have to learn how to deal with it. So please don't bring your frustration on my tread.

whats ur point ?!
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by dellnet: 2:50am On Aug 17, 2011
@netghost don,t mind him he is all over the internet asking for cv. He think he cannot be tracked.
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Fayimora(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
pheww!Aii guys knock it off or I'll just end this topic, lmao
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Leslexx: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2011
Fayimora:

pheww!Aii guys knock it off or I'll just end this topic, lmao

look, Fayimora you are the moderator of this section. i know its a public forum and any idiot  can spew any kind of malicious garbage they want from the comfort of their computer keyboard. For Christ sake, what has warranted this nonsense that this so called social netwrk user is causing on my tread now? I have employed over 10 applicants from Nairaland since 2007 till date and I have over 45 workers in Lagos alone working for my companies (if you do your research about me you will find that me or my companies are not difficult to find at all) but if this little kid is going to just jump of my tread for no reason and begin to insinuate nonsense and pick fight with people he doesn't even know who they are then I ask that you ban this trouble maker from my tread because i don't have time for this. I await something to be done. Thank you
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by dazz4me: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2011
So u are still with this cms thing? Thanx for wasting my time and money the other time. You ask me to come and after sampling my opinion you then think you can do it by yourself abi? When you know you are not a programmer? look at how much time you have wasted?
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Leslexx: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
dazz4me:

So u are still with this cms thing? Thanx for wasting my time and money the other time. You ask me to come and after sampling my opinion you then think you can do it by yourself abi? When you know you are not a programmer? look at how much time you have wasted?

God almighty! who are you and how did I waste you time? Also, how did I sample your opinion? Jesus!

I am going to assume here that I probably interviewed you after you apply to one of my earlier post for a worker! If my assumption is correct, then the next question is must I employ everybody I interview even if I find them to be sub-standard to what expertise i'm looking for? please explain to the house?
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by netghost: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2011
dazz4me:

sorry abt that , the nigeria job market is full of shady deals grin

Leslexx:

God almighty! who are you and how did I waste you time? Also, how did I sample your opinion? Jesus!

I am going to assume here that I probably interviewed you after you apply to one of my earlier post for a worker! If my assumption is correct, then the next question is must I employ everybody I interview even if I find them to be sub-standard to what expertise i'm looking for? please explain to the house?

relax jor , personnally i think you are too aggressive, dell_net said nothing wrong to warrant this much defence, psychologically speaking, when someone puts up this kind of defence to something so small, it might mean he has something to hide or he has little understanding of the situation around him, if you have been in the job market for as long as u claim then i think you should have the ability to tolorate the excesses of others without lashing out

@Fayimora, pls dont close this thread i think its better we straighten thing out , so pple can clearly understand the advert made here, and benefit from it , if possible
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Beaf: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2011
I honestly think those who are interested in Leslexx's offer should check it out.
For those not interested, there is no point in creating drama's out of nothing and attempting to cast aspersion on someone you don't know. Its both silly and mean.
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by netghost: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2011
Beaf:

I honestly think those who are interested in Leslexx's offer should check it out.
For those not interested, there is no point in creating drama's out of nothing and attempting to cast aspersion on someone you don't know. Its both silly and mean.

GBAM !!!!

where have u been ?!
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by dazz4me: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2011
@leslexx, i probably won't have responded but because of the way you are responding to those innocent guys who just want to genuinly know what they want to get into really got me furious. For the record you never really conduct any interview with me, you said you needed someone to help u fix a problem but on getting to your house (your supposedly office) you said you have been able to solve the problem. Was it not an open source cms code you were trying to modify? Common go and sit down, can you even pay for someone to come and help you fix a problem not to mention paying salary?
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Beaf: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2011
netghost:

GBAM !!!!

where have u been ?!

I hold my side strong, bruv.
How yu de?
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by netghost: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2011
Beaf:

I hold my side strong, bruv.
How yu de?

am gud , giving java a chance , want to see what it offers (basically j2me) grin
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by shattman(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
If you need help i can volunteer an MS SQL database for your project only
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Leslexx: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2011
where have u been  ?!
[/quote][quote author=dazz4me link=topic=736570.msg8945802#msg8945802 date=1313600114]
@leslexx, i probably won't have responded but because of the way you are responding to those innocent guys who just want to genuinly know what they want to get into really got me furious. For the record you never really conduct any interview with me, you said you needed someone to help u fix a problem but on getting to your house (your supposedly office) you said you have been able to solve the problem. Was it not an open source cms code you were trying to modify? Common go and sit down, can you even pay for someone to come and help you fix a problem not to mention paying salary?

@dazz4me
[b]you are either  (1) a pathological liar or (2) simply confused or (3) just here to cause trouble and cast malicious untrue aspersions. In your first post you claimed that I sampled your opinion and wasted your time. I then asked you a simple question to tell the house how I did that and all you could say was that i told you that I have fixed the problem on getting to my place and didnt really interview you. I'm not sure why you cannot see the obvious contracdiction in your statements. You claimed I didnt interview you but I sampled your opinion. Do you mind getting your story straight before you post it? Lets even assume I had seen you (which I doubt), something about you could have told me this is not the person I am looking for. Even if its one position that I have to offer, there is nothing that stops me from interviewing 20 or 30 people. Must I offer you the position simply because you showed up?

Secondly, you said, you came to my house (supposedly office) and I cannot afford to pay a salary casting yet again new aspersions on my person and character infering that I am some type of struggling person who cannot afford to pay staff salary. For the record, my house in  Nigeria is a Penthouse in Lekki Phase 1 in a gated community, with olympic size swimming pool, gym, 24 hours eletricity  the works basically and if you have ever been to my house, you would know the security you have to go through and forms that you have to fill before you can get into my estate. So why would you cast such aspersion as you have just done above if you have really met me one on one or been to my house? Do you think you can buy an ordinary 3 bed apartment in my estate for 40Million Naira? No you cant. In addition to that my company has 3 offices in Lagos. Somebody like inspired_m (in my opinion the best car dealer on Nairaland) has been to my office like 2 or 3 years ago for a meeting with me and frankly I don't even want to go on to describe my office to you . The only reason Inpired is relevant here and I am mentioning him is because I remember a few years back how people were casting serious aspersions and attacking him to be a fraud this and that when he started his "Pre-Order Car" business. I was happy he stood up and defended himself robustly and I am going to stand up and defend myself robustly now even if its compromising my security right at this point. 3 or 4 years down the line Inspired is only waxing stronger.

The third inconstitency in your story is your claim that our company's development is open source. Again this prove to me that you are either lying or again confused with your facts. My company run about 10 webistes (including our UK operations) and none of them is open source and any Nigerian developer that has ever met me in person knows that. So proves to me that you are one or the other of the 3 categories I mentioned above.

On a side note to house: I am sorry for the long rant and having to call these "we must destroy you" people out like this but serious negative aspersions were being cast by those that cant build but can only tear down and the record needed to be set straight once and for all.[/b]
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Leslexx: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2011
Beaf:

@Beaf
Thanks brov. I would have thought that's what rational reasonable people would have done. Either reply because you are interested or "on to the next one". Not try to assasinate the character of someone you dont even know. Look, of all the sites my company owned, we have always posted on foreign forums like these for example RentaCoder now vWorker etc and gotten programmers as far away as India, Brazil, USA  undertake work for us without any single problem and with a 100% positive feedback but try to let your own country man to benefit a little from what you are doing and all they want is tear you down. "SMH"
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Leslexx: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
netghost:

sorry abt that ,  the nigeria job market is full of shady deals  grin

relax jor ,  personnally i think you are too aggressive, dell_net said nothing wrong to warrant this much defence, psychologically speaking, when someone puts up this kind of defence to something so small,  it might mean he has something to hide or he has little understanding of the situation around him,  if you have been in the job market for as long as u claim then i think you should have the ability to tolorate the excesses of others without lashing out

@Fayimora,  pls dont close this thread i think its better we straighten thing out ,  so pple can clearly understand the advert made here, and benefit from it , if possible

@Netghost
you said i should relax jor. perhaps I should not have defended myself so robustly to start with but let me ask you a question, have you ever ran a company and all your operation is based on honesty, principles and intregrity and someone comes out of the blue and started "mouthin off" and casting aspersions on your integrity and character on a public forum? No i didn't think so either.
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by netghost: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
Leslexx:

@Netghost
let me ask you a question have you ever ran a company and all your operation is based on honesty, principles and intregrity and someone comes out of the blue and started casting aspersions on your integrity and character on a public forum? No i didn't think so either.

i guess the above was not meant to be a rhetorical question, cos you provided the answer for me , regardless of the company i run or the companies i might have worked for, i dont see anything wrong with the previous questions asked by dell_net , all am saying is this "CALM DOWN", cos aggression will not get you anywhere, opinions are like the human soul everyone is entitled to one, so deal with it
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Leslexx: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2011
netghost:

i guess the above was not meant to be a rhetorical question, cos you provided the answer for me ,  regardless of the company i run or the companies i might have worked for, i dont see anything wrong with the previous questions asked by dell_net ,  all am saying is this "CALM DOWN",  cos aggression will not get you anywhere,  opinions are like the human soul everyone is entitled to one, so deal with it

extremely perceptive. so you don't see any problem with dell_net's questions and what perception he was trying to create with the line of his questions, despite the fact that I answered him politely and courteuosly 3 times and yet all his line of questions kept infering and suggesting that something shady going on with the post.

no problem then. next time you are applying for a job even though the potential exployer has clearly stated the application procedure from the begining which was send an email if interested, ask him to post his physical address and phone number on a public forum and when the employer politely points out to you again the application procedure, ask him again maliciously "just to an email box"?. I'm certain a good percentage of employer will find a problem with his attitide, line of questioning and above all what he was trying to infer and suggest on a public forum.
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by netghost: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2011
Leslexx:

extremely perceptive. so you don't see any problem with dell_net's questions and what perception he was trying to create with the line of his questions, despite the fact that I answered him politely and courteuosly 3 times and yet all his line of questions kept infering and suggesting that something shady going on with the post.

no problem then. next time you are applying for a job even though the potential exployer has clearly stated the application procedure from the begining which was send an email if interested, ask him to post his physical address and phone number on a public forum and when the employer politely points out to you again the application procedure, ask him again maliciously "just to an email box"?. I'm certain a good percentage of employer will find a problem with his attitide, line of questioning and above all what he was trying to infer and suggest on a public forum.

LOL
just take it easy thats all am saying , cos the integrity of a company will definitly not be shown by the level of rage the CEO gives out to every tom, d.i.c.K and harry that questions how genuine his company is,
HOPE WE ARE COOL  grin
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Leslexx: 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2011
netghost:

LOL
just take it easy thats all am saying , cos the integrity of a company will definitly not be shown by the level of rage the CEO gives out to every tom, d.i.c.K and harry that questions how genuine his company is,
HOPE WE ARE COOL  grin

course we are cool. but trust me, if you are sitting in my chair, you wont find it funny at all what he was trying to do for no reason and some random guy jumps in and even tries to make the situation worse with false allegations. If these guys especially DAZMEE that was making allegation that he came to see me made an error or was confusing me with someone else, one would expect him to man-up and apologize. But yea i get your point. we all cool now.  grin
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by netghost: 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2011
LOL
*thumbs Up* wink wink wink
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by dazz4me: 4:03am On Aug 20, 2011
@leslexx, if you keep saying that i don't know you i will go ahead and post your address and phone no here right now? I can even do a sketch of you and scan it then paste here. I still have good memory of you if you have not shave your goaty bears. The look of you that day definetly does not suggest you own the place. The online travel booking you were trying to modify definetly was given to you by your boss to modify. For the record you didn't post a job, you posted something about you having a problem with xml in asp.net, i genuinely wanted to help. Any reasonable person here can easily decern the kind of person you are without even meeting you, with your manner of approach. If you still claim that i dont know you then i will come out at you more. ind of person you are without even meeting you, with your manner of approach. If you still claim that i dont know you then i will come out at you more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Java Devs, Which Do You Prefer? Eclipse Or Netbeans? / Improve The Speed Of This Java Code. / 5nights Of Programming See What I Built

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.