Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Where To Register For National I.d Card In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where To Register For National I.d Card In Lagos (7780 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos / Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / Update On Registration For The New National I.D. Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Register For National I.d Card In Lagos by ace4luv69(m): 6:12am On Aug 16, 2011
Please nairalanders pardon me if dis is not d right place to post this, ur comments will be very well appreciated, where in Lagos can I register for National I.D card? Tanx
Re: Where To Register For National I.d Card In Lagos by ekel101: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2011
Go to the local govt of the area where you stay, cos they wont do it for you in another Local Govt. And dont expect to get it as soon as you think, I applied for mine 3 years ago im still waiting.
Re: Where To Register For National I.d Card In Lagos by ace4luv69(m): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2011
Tnx a lot, am grateful
Re: Where To Register For National I.d Card In Lagos by Uche2008: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2011
some people have 5 national id card with different name. why did obasanjo jail national ID card members. how many do you have
Re: Where To Register For National I.d Card In Lagos by ace4luv69(m): 5:59am On Aug 17, 2011
I dont even have half talkless of one. What of u how many du u have?
Re: Where To Register For National I.d Card In Lagos by finzy4: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2013
hw much do they charge for the id
ace4luv69: I dont even have half talkless of one. What of u how many du u have?
hw much do they charge for the id

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Policeman & SARS Operatives Infiltrate & Bust Kidnap Gang / Jonathan Was Ineffective As A Governor? / Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.