Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris (8409 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / 'how T.b. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 7:38am On Aug 16, 2011

1 Like

Re: Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris by pcp: 7:51am On Aug 16, 2011
Re: Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris by mabell: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2011
@joagbaje,
what a video! very funny
can you imagine, a man that is being helped is beating the one who is helping him
what a life!
Re: Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris by Sweetnecta: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2011
Some Slick snake oil salesmen.

Naija got them. And a fool is born every minute. How about ever hour?

I though christian husbands dont beat their wives?

I must have been wrong.

@Joagbaje: O ga o.
Re: Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris by newmi(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2011
As much as l strongly oppose even the thought of a man beating a woman let alone his wife which l find extremely detestable but be that as it may though l wish to kindly ask a question which is how do one handle a wife whose mouth is like what the bible describes as the dripping of the rain you know an irritatively nagging wife?
Re: Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris by ogajim(m): 12:50am On Aug 17, 2011
Independent (non CEC) opinion, A real man don't need to raise his hand against his wife because it is wrong, DOUBLE wrong for a so called Christian!

Outside of Nigeria, it is JAIL to physically abuse your wife or child so your pastor must be speaking to Nigerians in Nigeria QED!
Re: Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris by goldplated(m): 6:02am On Aug 17, 2011
wonder why this man dresses like an entertainer
Re: Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris by PastorKun(m): 6:35am On Aug 17, 2011
goldplated:

Cos he is an entertainer!
Re: Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris by Azibalua(f): 7:14am On Aug 17, 2011
goldplated:

What has that got to do with the topic or do you beat up your wife.
Re: Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris by Azibalua(f): 7:15am On Aug 17, 2011
Pastor Kun:

Cos he is an entertainer!
Stay foccused on the topic
Re: Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris by PastorKun(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2011
Is it becos of wife beating that Oyak's wife is seperated from him? That is apart from him wanting her to personally oversee their lucrative london branch were they generate a lot of hard currency.
Re: Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris by mabell: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2011
Everything about you is money money money
It’s a poverty mentality kunle sad
Hope the day you get this money the world will rest
Re: Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris by Azibalua(f): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
Pastor Kun:

Is it becos of wife beating that Oyak's wife is seperated from him? That is apart from him wanting her to personally oversee their lucrative london branch were they generate a lot of hard currency.
Are you sure you don't beat your wife, you seem to think you know the qualities of those who beat their wives?
Re: Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris by newmi(m): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2011
mabell:

Everything about you is money money money
It’s a poverty mentality kunle sad
Hope the day you get this money the world will rest

You know mabell l wonder too why this "young" man is so NEGATIVELY PROGRAMMED and the set-up of his mind seem to be configured to favour offence
Re: Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris by Azibalua(f): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2011
dont be so fast i dont thin he is even programmed at all lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Hey Christians, How Much Can You Really Say To Defend Your Religion? / Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) / Logical Understanding Of Trinity (elohim) - Establishing The Doctrine Of Godhead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.