Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? (14026 Views)

Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) / Do Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Have A Path To The Spread? Let's Adjust Bantupage Polls / Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by oikirodah(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Obi Goes To School: Man Task Obidient Followers After South East Women Rallies For Tinubu

This was posted in the comments section of a Nairaland post after Imo State was shut down today, with thousands of South East women endorsing Tinubu.

When it comes to spending money on electoral campaigns, Obidients have a misleading impression that only Obidients who attend rallies are patriotic, while crowds seen at other parties are financially induced.

It's nauseating when the Obidients accuse other political parties of hiring crowds for rallies while pretending their crowd is organic and not bought.

Any crowd for Tinubu is a paid crowd according to these children that think to be  Obidient is by force.

So, today, women in the South East demonstrated to their counterparts on Lagos Island that they, too, can proudly and in large numbers express their love and affection for Tinubu.

As usual, these people began calling them names, claiming that it was all for the peanuts they could get from Tinubu. This appropriate response from a respondent exemplifies the Obedients' folly.

"By the way, with all the magnitude of hate Igbo people keep throwing at Tinubu, it is a thing of big shame that their mothers will collect #500 naira each from Tinubu’s hand to March and carry his banner in faraway Imo.

If Tinubu can get them to rally for #500, don’t you think he can buy their votes for #1k each on Election Day?

With all the delusion from Obituarists, one would think it is a taboo displaying Tinubu banner in the SE let alone have thousands of women March for him openly. Imo for Jagaban!

God bless Igbo women. These are our mothers, aunts, sisters, and nieces.

This outpour of love for Tinubu is inspiring."

My people say person wey bend down dey look another man yansh no sabi say him don open him own yansh for ground as cinema for others to dey look.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/bombshell-man-exposes-obidient-fans-after-south-east-women-endorses-tinubu-in-imo-state/

75 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by oyebanji44: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2022
Let us assume that they were paid.. grin grin

Are they not better than those who were begging money on the streets of Lagos... (begi,begi ,E go beta)... grin

What l want tinubu's supporters to know is that....

It is rare to find a well known politician like tinubu with few political enemies....

Tinubu is very popular than atiku ,obi and other likes... grin

174 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Ttalk: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Don't mind them, creating 1000monikers on nairaland and begin to constitute nuisance has become new hobby for Obidients, while others are workings assiduously for their candidates, Obidients are busy monitoring Tinubus movement up and down, these monitoring spirits know when Tinubu fart, sneeze and cough.

I have more than 1000 documents of Tinubu's physical projects in my archive that I use to campaign for him. But useless Obidient can not search for Obi's achievement online and use it as basis for supporting him. The only reason for that is that Obi's achievement and legacy projects does not exist. Their only weapon is abuse, bullying, threat and lies.

Have you ever wonder that out of thousands of Obidients monikers on Nairaland, you can't find one person apart from Anambra1son that have taken up responsibility of showcasing few achievements of Obi. The rest are dumb and brainless children who don't deserve to be on nairaland that is meant to shape our opinion through intellectual contributions and engagements.

Let Obi himself visit nairaland and see the mockery children of hate have turned his campaign to. Every nonenentity have opinion about Tinubu, whereas their fathers are mothers are craving to have such person as their own.

Our mothers, sisters and aunties from Imo, I salute your courage support and friendship. Let the children of hate continue their campaign of calumny.

Second base jare

209 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by gracealonev: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Obidients should obtain sense. Their own security can never be guaranteed by the state like the Imo APC women.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Cadamlk: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Op is so on point.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Anigreat: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2022
shocked

I also have a question to ask and I need urgent answer asap. My question goes thus:

Are these women no longer Ipob pigs terrorist?

Are they not Biafla cannibals again?

Are they no longer Lamidi Cownu bingos and urine sniffers again?

So all of sudden, these women have voters card and they're the real voters

You see why agbadorians are the most foolish people on earth. You don't take people who are mentally unfit serious.

186 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by LeoDeKing: 7:25am On Oct 06, 2022
grin

70 Likes

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Moh247: 7:25am On Oct 06, 2022
cool

Very apt

If you insult your mothers and all those beautiful women for staging a rally that they collected ₦500, just because of Obi.. don't you think this same women would sell their votes for ₦1000

You have insulted your own mothers,

You have insulted your own Reverend and Pastors calling them fake

You have insulted a legend like Fela and his son Femi Kuti

You even call MKO a drug dealer

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by JASONjnr(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Urchins and their failed brains....

If you give someone money today to rally for you, doesn't mean they will vote for you...

If Tinubu have money, he should not waste it oh.... People will eat him dry.

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2022
There's nothing as good as the human conscience.

Even the devil has conscience.

Despite been paid, they knew they are doing the wrong thing because its written all over their face.

May affliction never rise for the second time.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by chieveboy(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Its a case of selfishness, myopia and anger.

Obi made a post recently condemning the intimidation of his supporters. I asked him on his page if that Nefertiti for one who asked all Obi's supporters to unfollow all influencers who are not "Obidient", I asked him what will that Nefertiti do if they hold El Rufai's position for example?

The truth is: my observance of the behavior of the so-called Obidients is that they would have been deadlier if the weapon they have is not just the keyboards they currently use. They are just myopic and selfish to see that they are one and the same with their oppressors.

If you are for sanity of the polity and the future of this country, you will not in any way stand with such behavior because it is what makes the dictators currently intimidating Obidients and this Peter Obi seems to ignore that.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by odoemenacelevian(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Because they are fake..
After every campaign they go and collect their share of money and then will still go and vote Peter Obi..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Na love of money and Tribalism drives other supporters.. QED

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Slynation(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Because it's the truth... cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Cadamlk: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Allow everybody vote their preferred candidate. Any politician that can not fix the people can not fix Nigeria. The reason we are always getting the same result in every successive government. Don't be decieved by anyone.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Amb1045(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Because we knows the truth in it. Money has exchange hand. Endorsement money has exchange hand, the bullionvan doors has been opened cashout season.The agbadorians knows the truth but they naturally lack integrity and honesty as far as their stomach is filled with cassava they're good to go.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by SlavaUkraini: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2022
And who is that Stupid, Shameless and Useless Moderator that is deleting my Comments that is bashing the Evil APC Party ?

Suffer never tire you ?

Or they swear for you with "Suffering and Smiling"

E nor go better for that Moderator, since you are also an enemy of Nigeria.

Dirty, Smelling Thing.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Soso990240(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Firstly.. The rally happened in an ApC state where the CJN was used to twist the will of the people and someone that came 4th in the election became the Governor.

Secondly.. Nobody hates Tinubu the way him and most Yoruba Muslims hate the ibos. Because Tinubu thinks that his I'll gotten money can buy him Nigeria presidency, that was why he never bothered to consult ApC delegates/elders in the ibos land before the ApC primaries.

Thirdly.. nobody in his right senses will campaign for an old corrupt individual who is still controlling the state resources even as an exGovernor.. unless the campaign will be money induced.

Lastly.. If you look at the women, with their uniform, you will know that they were given gifts/money, including the uniform.

NB: one thing op failed to understand is that nobody is saying that Tinubu and Uzodimma can't mobilize crowd for their campaign, all we are saying is that if Tinubu can spend Billions in buying delegates to vote him, If Tinubu can spend these billions to mobilize crowd for Campaign and voting, I swear, Tinubu will loot Nigeria blind, real Hunger will finish Nigerians, he won't do anything to help Nigerians as a president, just mark my statement.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2022
INSECURITY

grin
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by GardenOfGod(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Nonsense....
Osun APC Rally vs who won the election grin grin

No be by paid crowd...

OBI-DATTI for a reason

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by phransix2: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Because they know fake when they see one...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

My question is, are these women no longer Ipob pig terrorists, are they not cannibals again , are they not Lamidi Cownu bingos again? All of sudden, these women have voters card.

You see why agbadorians are the most foolish people on earth. You don't take people who are mentally unfit serious.

If Buhari as a president could not get votes from South East, I wonder what gives the urchins hope that Tinubu will have votes here.

Followers of one who sniffs crack cocaine can never reason like normal beings naa

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by christejames(m): 7:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Because nobody with their brain still functioning will still be supporting their oppressors that has made their life awkward undecided undecided

It's actually a Stockholm Syndrome if not being a tribalist or a religious bigot.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by anonymous1759(m): 7:35am On Oct 06, 2022
grin
Real recognizes Real , likewise fake recognizes fake grin
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by StrongandMighty: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2022
See the kind nonsense that made front page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu / Tinubu and Co Have Damaged My Candidacy- - - - -Ribadu / AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.