Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Every Man Cheats On His Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Man Cheats On His Wife. (2631 Views)

Ladies,what If Your Man Cheats On You Just For The Sex.would You Still Love Him? / Things Every Man Should Learn To Do / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2011
Every man cheats on his wife, I just find it hard to believe there's a man that has'nt cheat on his wife or girlfriend before or even made an attempt, Dont misquote me,i'm a man as well and i'm nt trying to judge everyman with myself but i just see it from the realistical point of view, U think u've got a contrary view? Then roll in ur convincing comments.
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by 195(f): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2011
Guilty as charged cry cry
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by manmustwac(m): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2011
I'd say your 97% right. Temptation iş everywhere.
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by Goldieluks: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2011
ha ha ,where the men at?? cheesy cheesy angry
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by claremont(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2011
emmboy:

Every man cheats on his wife,  I just find it hard to believe there's a man that has'nt cheat on his wife or girlfriend before or even made an attempt,  Dont misquote me,i'm a man as well and i'm nt trying to judge everyman with myself but i just see it from the realistical point of view,  U think u've got a contrary view? Then roll in your convincing comments.
[b]I do agree with this, but to an extent though. Man is naturally a polygamous being, our system is designed to ensure we disperse our genes as wide as possible. Some men choose to do this by indulging in the actual physical act of sleeping with persons other than their partner, some other's choose to cheat using their minds alone, rather than commit the physical act. Mind cheating occurs, because biblically, if a man/woman looks lustfully at some other person who is not his/her partner, it is called cheating (religious goons can correct me if I am wrong).

The fact of the matter is that there is nothing inherently moral or immoral about sleeping with someone who is not your partner, because by doing so, man is only fulfilling an evolutionary trait which has massively enabled the survival of his species for generations. An argument for the morality or otherwise of cheating may not be a purpose of this thread, but if anyone on here dare says "cheating is immoral", I am ready to vibrate and release fire and brimstones on that person! cheesy grin
[/b]
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by 195(f): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2011
^there'll be no need for that bro- let them worry on their POLY JAMB results undecided
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by tushutt(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

^there'll be no need for that bro- let them worry on their POLY JAMB results undecided

Cans someone please seriously tell me if dis 190 guy is a bot or human
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by 195(f): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2011
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by r231(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2011
tushutt:

Cans someone please seriously tell me if dis 190 guy is a bot or  human
He's a HUMAN SCIENCE EXPERIMENT GONE BAD!!! smiley
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by Goldieluks: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2011
claremont:

[b]I do agree with this, but to an extent though. Man is naturally a polygamous being, our system is designed to ensure we disperse our genes as wide as possible. Some men choose to do this by indulging in the actual physical act of sleeping with persons other than their partner, some other's choose to cheat using their minds alone, rather than commit the physical act. Mind cheating occurs, because biblically, if a man/woman looks lustfully at some other person who is not his/her partner, it is called cheating (religious goons can correct me if I am wrong).

The fact of the matter is that there is nothing inherently moral or immoral about sleeping with someone who is not your partner, because by doing so, man is only fulfilling an evolutionary trait which has massively enabled the survival of his species for generations. An argument for the morality or otherwise of cheating may not be a purpose of this thread, but if anyone on here dare says "cheating is immoral", I am ready to vibrate and release fire and brimstones on that person! cheesy grin
[/b]
DOES THAT MEAN YOU FINALLY ACCEPT THAT GOOD AND BAD EXIST? I NEED TO KNOW THE ANGLE YOU ARE COMING FROM!
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by 195(f): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2011
people's fada used as experiment gone bad  undecided
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

people's fada used as experiment gone bad  undecided
And Sadly, the RESULTS came out as 190!!! cry cry
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by claremont(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2011
sexkillz:

DOES THAT MEAN YOU FINALLY ACCEPT THAT GOOD AND BAD EXIST? I NEED TO KNOW THE ANGLE YOU ARE COMING FROM!
Kindly show me were I said in my statement that "good and bad exist"? I clearly said that there is nothing inherently moral or immoral about a man expressing a perfectly normal evolutionary trait, how a simple statement like that translates to "good and bad exists" beggars belief! shocked
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by 195(f): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2011
mukinaaa angry angry
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by Goldieluks: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2011
You guys should not start here, simply go to 'dating and meet up zone'' and open a fight thread there,haba.

its getting toooo boring now.
two guys fighting like girls,in fact girls don't fight like this.
angry angry angry
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by 195(f): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2011
im not fightin babes- already reported him 2 mukina smiley

@OP

Yes i cheat all the time, so what -

Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2011
claremont:

Kindly show me were I said in my statement that "good and bad exist"? I clearly said that there is nothing inherently moral or immoral about a man expressing a perfectly normal evolutionary trait, how that translates to "good and bad exists" beggars belief! shocked
I dont need to quote you to prove my Point! We are debating the issue of MORALS right? I'm a CHRISTIAN and i was taught that IMMORAL is BAD! So do you believe in GOOD & BAD? Or should we squash this? You wanted to Vibrate remember?
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by r231(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

You guys should not start here, simply go to 'dating and meet up zone'' and open a fight thread there,haba.

its getting toooo boring now.
two guys fighting like girls,in fact girls don't fight like this.
angry angry angry

tell me about it

ki lo de

190_@:

im not fightin babes- already reported him 2 mukina  smiley

@OP

how old are you. . . . 8? reporting pple

you need to kp quiet as well cus its both of you going at each other on every thread

both of you really need to grow up or flipping disconnect your internet or go get laid or something
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by 195(f): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

GET LAID - Im on it

Adio's R231 talk 2 u much later cool cool
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

im not fightin babes- already reported him 2 mukina  smiley

@OP

The ONLY thing your SUPERWOMAN Mukina can do is BAN sexkillz! undecided For every sexkillz that is BANNED, 10 REPLACE HIM! GUESS YOU WERE TOO SLOW TO KNOW THAT TOO! undecided
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by claremont(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2011
sexkillz:

I dont need to quote you to prove my Point! We are debating the issue of MORALS right? I'm a CHRISTIAN and i was taught that IMMORAL is BAD! So do you believe in GOOD & BAD? Or should we squash this? You wanted to Vibrate remember?
^^^^
This thread is about how realistic it is for a man not to cheat, it is not about GOOD & BAD, an argument for GOOD and BAD belongs to the religious section. Anyone who says that cheating is IMmoral should be ready to submit factual proof about what makes cheating IMmoral. My position is that there is nothing moral or immoral if a man simply chooses to obey an evolutionary trait!
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2011
claremont:

^^^^
This thread is about how realistic it is for a man not to cheat, it is not about GOOD & BAD, an argument for GOOD and BAD belongs to the religious section. Anyone who says that cheating is IMmoral should be ready to submit factual proof about what makes cheating IMmoral. My position is that there is nothing moral or immoral if a man simply chooses to obey an evolutionary trait!
Factual proof lies in THE BELIEF OF A GOD! I DONT BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION! SO THAT EVOLUTIONARY TRAIT STUFF DOESNT CUT IT WITH ME!
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by claremont(m): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^^^
Hello, I don't believe the Poster made any mention of religion, and I don't see the role of religion in this issue.
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2011
claremont:

^^^^
Hello, I don't believe the Poster made any mention of religion, and I don't see the role of religion in this issue.

Then i see you were ONLY JOKING about VIBRATING! I came prepared to SMACK YOUR ARSE! smiley
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2011
, just[b] as i am not every other girl,my husband is not like evry other man, , so dont say every man cos its a big lie, [/b]
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by MrsChima(f): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2011
Trifling men cheats.
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by SAFO(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2011
Platnum!:

, just[b] as i am not every other girl,my husband is not like evry other man, , so dont say every man cos its a big lie, [/b]

I've noticed that women who don't think they're man is cheating on them, usually are.

Most if not [b]all [/b]men cheat. Some are just better at hiding it than others.
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2011
SAFO:

I've noticed that women who don't think they're man is cheating on them, usually are.

Most if not all [/b]men cheat. Some are just better at hiding it than others.
[b]there is nothing said and done that can make me even suspect, call it blindness,i cld care less.its just that way
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by MrsChima(f): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2011
SAFO:

Most if not [b]all [/b]men cheat. Some are just better at hiding it than others.

Just because you cheats doesn't mean the next man do. Speak for yourself.
Re: Every Man Cheats On His Wife. by SAFO(m): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2011
Okay all men except Mr. Chima lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Naija Girls & Their Fake Life... / She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken / Traditional Or White Wedding,which Is More Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.